Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was a virgin at 21 and at 23 I have slept with 12 women but now I'm mentally ruined.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's an 19 year old intern working under this vet
She tells you her last boyfriend moved out of state and they decided to end it instead of making it long distance.
And if in your hypothetical scenario OP would get together with this girl, you think it's a success story? :rolleyes:
If she loved that guy, if she had loyalty, she would've moved not only out of state, but to Japan with him. As Doc Love used to say: Remember, guys: With Doc Love, loyalty is numero uno. If she doesn’t have loyalty, she’s worthless

I agree with you that luck, coincidence, hand of God whatever you want to call it is how one actually meets a quality woman, when one has become a quality man himself. Like attracts like.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it would be a success story. Why wouldn't it be? Sometimes things don't work out and both parties agree to end it... Idk what's the issue here exactly? It's a pretty normal and innocent way of a teenager ending a relationship.
Yeah right, and in 15yrs time the story 'innocently' repeats itself, only this time there are divorce lawyers and children involved. :rolleyes:
During teenage years, a girl's love is as pure as it will ever be ... if that doesn't survive something as banal as moving town, then that's a very big red flag.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn’t apply to all other marriages or refute the examples I’ve seen (one with my Brother) of getting the “play the field” itch that led to downfall after being married 20+ yrs with three kids.
Your Brother's example does not apply to all other marriages either. That's why, whenever something is said, people usually avoid using terms such as "all" and usually say "most" or the "vast majority" if that's what you were trying to say. Once you say "all" then all you need is one counter-example to blow the argument out (which I used mine). By the way, as you keep mentioning it, need I remind you that I never committed any affair with another civvie woman at any point within that marriage, and even after the seperation. It goes against your narrative. Not everybody is interested in "playing the field" and some women can be just terrible.

hellonwheels said:
I would also flip that and say men are often the core cause of divorces - and its more 50/50 - even though women file more. It gets overblown on here understandably of women ruining relationships, but guys do it just as much by effing around, getting fat, losing frame, not working on marriage game. That leads to dead bedrooms in long term marriages, then guy goes out and has an affair, wife finds out and divorces him - it’s a typical timeline that plays out just as much as the opposite way. Except both situations the women is more likely to file no matter who cheated (they are incentivized to file, men are not).
The guy can choose not to have an affair. I think you threw that argument in because you know that if a woman divorced an otherwise faithful guy because he gained fat and lost game, whatever, that somehow doesn't give the right in and of itself. So, lets forget about the affair logic and deal with the arguement you are trying to make. You are therefore saying a woman is justified to divorce her husband if he gained some weight? What about if the wife gained weight or they both gain weight?

Marriages end more because of mean words, the woman wearing down the man on top of other circumstances in life until he snaps, or she meets someone else, etc...... It's easier for a woman to replace a husband then to work on their own relationship because they always have a zillion of options of guys lined up because of social media and dating apps, etc.... A guy is more forced to work on their relationship because they can end up alone or in a dry-spell if it doesn't work out.

Last edited:

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an interesting thread.

So now just explain how did you do that in 2 years please :D
I'd like to know that too.

If you achieve these results mostly from cold approaching (with 2 out of 10 women interested in you, according to your statistics), how many did you have to approach to get to at least 6 lays?

I also don't understand how you get access to these weddings and stuff if you don't have friends. Maybe you have 50 cousins? But how are they not your friends then. Anyway, I actually care more to learn about the other part.

Regarding the slu77y women - unfortunately, it seems that this is part of the western world today. Perhaps embark on a journey to the small towns, and meet the virgin love of your life there. I am half joking but why not?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't talking about private jets or suchlike, was I? :rolleyes:
Firstly, age gaps relationships are not something exclusive to celebrities and secondly plenty celebrities are in relationships that not only aren't inspirational, but make no sense or are even repulsive to the average man (Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez is the first one that comes to mind).

As we're on a public forum with users from all over the world, I have to give examples that are verifiable and have enough details relevant to the subject at hand.
It's just bad advice to tell him he has all the time in the world. For his goals, he is searching for a dwindling resource (a woman worthy of marriage material, that is young with a low body count), generally speaking he will have until his 30s and mid 30s to find this, but many of these woman will have no desire to pursue such a large age gap.

Most relationships do not have an age gap of over 5 years.

Statistically it would behoove him to get his life sorted as quickly as he can and try to find this girl to build a future with as soon as he can.

hellonwheels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it would be a success story. Why wouldn't it be? Sometimes things don't work out and both parties agree to end it... Idk what's the issue here exactly? It's a pretty normal and innocent way of a teenager ending a relationship.

• Here's an exaggerated example.
  • "That's BS! That would never happen!"
  • Ok, here's a list of people I know who have similar enough courtship stories.
  • "Hah! Good cherry picking! And none of those examples count anyway! I can name more people who were not this! Oh, and if those examples do count, then they're not real because...because...because they just can't be! They must have all sorts of baggage and horrible things!"
Really?

Blue pill only works on socially healthy groups of people. Red pill is for those who grew up as "individuals" starting from scratch instead of part of a healthy and still-active community with a story getting passed down and assigned responsibilities. RP compensates for what it doesn't have by redefining "quality" to be a checklist of things able to be done or obtained by a lone individual (income, gym, etc.). This is what "self improvement" is.

In blue pill, the community itself is the primary dating mechanism. Everyone has a little bubble of neighbors orbiting them and their job is to merge and maintain different groups together so everyone gets along. It's a radically different game than cold approaches, which treats dating like some kind of job interview. It's also not inclusive. You either belong to the group or you don't. Sometimes new people come in, but everyone will be screening them constantly. Most of the work red pill makes you do is done for you by the group.

This USED to be the default, but most can't comprehend that because they never read books about the past and know nothing. Now the easy life is limited to the upper classes or small towns in rural areas. It's for communities who have actually maintained their cohesion while everyone else's parents were out there listening to Pink Floyd or something.

The order is this:
blue pill > red pill > black pill
It doesn't flow in reverse.
I acknowledged people getting lucky, never said your examples didn’t count. Although how much do you really know about your dentist’s past or their partners past? Where are your examples of people with less than 4 partners, played the nice/wholesome route, and never found the perfect lifelong partner by luck? @corrector seems to be one such example.

hellonwheels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your Brother's example does not apply to all other marriages either. That's why, whenever something is said, people usually avoid using terms such as "all" and usually say "most" or the "vast majority" if that's what you were trying to say. Once you say "all" then all you need is one counter-example to blow the argument out (which I used mine). By the way, as you keep mentioning it, need I remind you that I never committed any affair with another civvie woman at any point within that marriage, and even after the seperation. It goes against your narrative. Not everybody is interested in "playing the field" and some women can be just terrible.

The guy can choose not to have an affair. I think you threw that argument in because you know that if a woman divorced an otherwise faithful guy because he gained fat and lost game, whatever, that somehow doesn't give the right in and of itself. So, lets forget about the affair logic and deal with the arguement you are trying to make. You are therefore saying a woman is justified to divorce her husband if he gained some weight? What about if the wife gained weight or they both gain weight?

Marriages end more because of mean words, the woman wearing down the man on top of other circumstances in life until he snaps, or she meets someone else, etc...... It's easier for a woman to replace a husband then to work on their own relationship because they always have a zillion of options of guys lined up because of social media and dating apps, etc.... A guy is more forced to work on their relationship because they can end up alone or in a dry-spell if it doesn't work out.
Didn’t say my brothers situation applies to all or majority. That was just an example of the never got to “play the field” mindset that can be a detriment to relationships on both sides - not saying everybody has it but it is a risk in today’s world with people that settle early and have minimal experience.

It’s not justification for leaving a partner, but it’s never helping a marriage if one side (or both) lets themself go.

hellonwheels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats your point here?

This is not the same purple pill debate back from 2011. This is a response to hearing out all 3 pills. Blue pill is the superior dating advice for healthy people (usually just upper classes nowadays). This implies that there's a strongly tied together social circle surrounding both the man and woman, and also that the relationship has a purpose to it bigger than just itself. The social circle is just a part of the game as cold approach is to red pill.

That is, for the 10,000th time now, you're not an "individual." You are also likely better looking and have more opportunities and a more developed personality due to your social circles and healthy lifestyle.

How many people tried blue pilled strategy and it didn't work? In recent decades, probably a lot because of social, religious, and community decay.

Can you obtain a strong, stable lifelong marriage to a low body count woman if you didn't grow up with such community standards and upbringing of virtue? Probably not. So it's red pill for you. If that too doesn't work, then it's black pill for you.

Blue pill is the pid of dolphins
Red pill is the wolf looking for a meal
Black pill is the turtle

I don't think I can be any more clear, and I'm tired of repeating myself within the same thread.
My point is that your advice to OP is bad and really shortsighted of the entire concept of red pill. Blue pill doesn’t even make sense as a mating strategy that you’re implying it is. It’s like living with blinders on - which you seem to embrace. And then to top it off you keep using all these nonsensical animal metaphors.

Bluepill = Naive
Redpill = Enlightened
Blackpill = Defeated

hellonwheels

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice: Good blue pill strategy nets you one loyal woman for life.

And you say blue pill doesn't make sense?
Yep, bad advice and still doesn’t make sense despite your drawn out efforts. Go ahead and sell that fantasy, I’ll disagree.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of being a great competitor is the ability to overcome changing conditions and adversity, that only reason the realization carries so much weight and is the epiphany stage for all men because they realize sex isn't this thing that's channeled through contemporary spaces, there's not these hard conditions that exist.

Its the realization that being in the right place, at the right time is very occasionally a great strategy which is something we've been conditioned to believe isn't true.

Men who are opportunistic are often rewarded more then men who are not, however we often don't see the consequences of this behavior down the road and a lot of people don't care when they really should