I want to seduce and dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

yojimbo

Reaction score
I want to seduce a girl away from her boyfriend and then dump her.

Where's the best place to start?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by yojimbo

you are needy, spiteful and completely AFC.

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is not for you bacause we actually like girls and not just want to dump them. Mods should ban you and the reason that you want to seduce her and dump her shows us that you are just jealous and your piss off at the world and you should get help and start smiling:D . o yeah FCUK YOU and GoodNight.

Reaction score
Originally posted by phatboi408
This site is not for you bacause we actually like girls and not just want to dump them. Mods should ban you and the reason that you want to seduce her and dump her shows us that you are just jealous and your piss off at the world and you should get help and start smiling:D . o yeah FCUK YOU and GoodNight.
Lmao.

yojimbo

Reaction score
This is Don Juan not cry babies isn't it?

You're all liars if this idea has not crossed your minds at some point.

Has anybody tried the Dangerous Liasons approach?

TheLibraryGhost

Don Juan
Reaction score
That definition says nothing about seducing a woman in order to dump her.

For most of the guys here, the fun is in the chase. Most of the guys here don't go out of their way to enjoy humiliating and hurting somebody else.

You need to get past that. Really.

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh well we cant all be normal.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone wonder if posts like this are written by noobs that have heard snippets about Style's book and don't really understand what all of this is about?

Just curious....

Charm Artist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for starters, you're clearly an AFC. No doubt in my mind.

You're jealous, you're puttin her on a pedestal because you think her ***** is really THAT worth it, and you're not havin fun.

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should question why you feel the need to seduce someone not for sex, but to hurt them. Read "The Game" by Neil Strauss to read the destructive effects of seducing when it becomes about power rather than sexual pleasure.

-Dan

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Whose been burnt by a girl? *Everyone here will raise their hand*Good, now for everyone that is a player or wants to do what yojimbo (cool name by the way from Final Fantasy I believe) wants to do. I suggest you look back at how you were burnt and realize something. You are putting the girl through the same pain that you were going through. Do you realize that you are hurting another person emotionally and they put their b!tch shields up higher then before? This hurts other guys chances and makes women mean and bitter toward other guys. I know we complain about women like this all the time but 99% of the time they have a reason for being bitter in the first place.

BTW yojimbo this is a perfect reason why women become bitter of men.

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's crossed my mind to try to win an unavailable chick I had a crush on, at least several times. When I was a complete n00b and could only dream of a hot chick. I presume it happened to most of us at a sertain point between kindergarten and high school. But to seduce a chick just to dump her?

I second Spirit Fingers' suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.