I want to meet girls but I masterbate to much

blankman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what's up everyone, is been a while since I posted a thread. The reason is because I been doing a little soul searching and reading the DJ Bible every chance I get but I'm still stuck in my shy shell. On top of that I also found out that I masterbate a lot. When I say a lot, I mean every second. As a matter of fact, I wasted hours at my internship and I'm thinking about masterbating and I have done it several times already(But not today and yesterday). But I set a goal for myself, My goal is to last ten days with out playing with my johnson. I'm on day two and I'm already starting to crack under preasure. Pretty soon, I'm might just have to pleasure myself at work again. MUST......HOLD....OUT.....
Almost lost it there anyway I really need some guidance.

blankman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish it was that easy but I'm now at my internship right now, and I spend most of my time in my little office writing programs. on the computer

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this is funny but word, get out of the house man. If you are at work fine, do your job, but after work go out and meet people.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone masturbates. You may be surprised how often too. It just means you're backed up. Your mind wants the real thing, so it keeps making you do the fake thing.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are making excuses and portraying yourself like a victim. Take charge.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say you cut your arms off!! That way, you have a great "war story" to tell women about how you had to loose those hands in combat, and you will definitely stop jerkin it and focus on other girls doing it for you. Plus, chicks dig guys in casts, i guess fake hands work just as well.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to what alot of people will tell you, masturbation isn't a bad thing.

Few things are good or bad it just depends on how you use it.

Busting a milkshake a few times a week isn't necessarily bad and it is perfectly normal and healthy.

Anything more than that and you could have problems.

Lift some weights, find a hobby, read, do anything that helps occupy your mind positively.

Stress can make you want to abuse your tool as well.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disciple said:
Contrary to what alot of people will tell you, masturbation isn't a bad thing.

Few things are good or bad it just depends on how you use it.

Busting a milkshake a few times a week isn't necessarily bad and it is perfectly normal and healthy.

Anything more than that and you could have problems.

Lift some weights, find a hobby, read, do anything that helps occupy your mind positively.

Stress can make you want to abuse your tool as well.
A beer won't do any harm.

But to a person who had an addiction, who was alcoholic. It will do a lot of harm. Same thing with mbing.

Join the 6month thingy.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
then learn to masterbate more until you get tired,lol but it seems like your 13 or 14 and hitting puberty im assuming your also a troll!

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:
im assuming your also a troll!
:crackup::crackup::crackup:

but i do agree with dreamx tho. i guess one can spot another, eh.