I want to go back!

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is going to ruin me.

I want to go back to being "AFC", man.
I want to be clueless.
I want to be the nice guy wondering why I'm not getting any.
I want to feel that tension before approaching a woman again.
i don't want to be afraid of relationships... But I am.

Because I know that women cheat. It doesn't matter if they're in love with you. What matters is their emotions at the time and a guy with a good game, a huge d*ck or very good looks. Or alcohol/drugs. I don't want to know that! Up until recently, I've never cheated on women. Women get bored with men. Doesn't matter who you are... They'll get bored with you one day.

You think you're above all men because you know the truth? The truth is... They'll cheat on you too. Once someone with a better game comes around. And there's ALWAYS someone. Women UPGRADE. Until the day they die, they will UPGRADE.

Wanna know why the divorce rate is so high?

Guess what the percentage of women with a rape fetish is? Just guess. The answer is disturbing. I used to be a nice guy! I don't want to know that!

I can't turn back. Because I already know what I know. The whole point of me turning into a guy who uses women for one night stands and throwing them away was to get one girl off of my head. Now I have to get them all off of my head.

I want to be the clueless nice guy who still believes in love. Did I mention that I don't believe in love? I wanna feel emotions again!

A married woman from work hits on me all the time. The only thing I can think is that when I was a nice guy, I wouldn't have let her hit on me. Or I would have believed that he was just a really crappy husband and that she needed to get out of the relationship. But the fact of the matter is that she just got bored with him. And even if I tell her no, someone else won't. He's gonna get cheated on either way. He's a really nice guy. He doesn't deserve it.

Here I am. Playing the role of my worst enemy. How the hell can I be happy when I know the truth? I want to be the clueless guy that doesn't know that these women know that he's a player. Not the guy that knows that she knows he's a player and thats just more of a reason to **** him for her.

Theres no way out of this game. Once you know... You know.

My old friends hate me. The ones that cared about me and supported me every step of the way. The ones that tried to pick me up when I was down. They hate me because I throw women away. I **** em and leave em. Because my whole personality changed. I'm an *******. A ****y ******* who (in their eyes) treats everyone like ****.

Damn it.

Tornado2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh blah blah blah. I'm so sick of generalizations on this board. "All woman are like this, all woman are like that!"

Spare me.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tornado2
Oh blah blah blah. I'm so sick of generalizations on this board. "All woman are like this, all woman are like that!"

Spare me.
Blah, blah, blah. Learn to read. I'm asking for help NOT to think like that, idiot. Thought you were cool, didn't you?

Spare me.

Tornado2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen you fvck ass, I know exactly what you meant. You admitted that's what you're trying NOT to think like.

Fool.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking you know the universal truth is blinding you. This is your perception of the world and you probably reinforce it by seeing only the thing you want (i.e. women who cheat). Get your life straight man and give a second thought of who you want to be because you don't seem to be happy with who you are right now.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Thinking you know the universal truth is blinding you. This is your perception of the world and you probably reinforce it by seeing only the thing you want (i.e. women who cheat). Get your life straight man and give a second thought of who you want to be because you don't seem to be happy with who you are right now.
Thing is (I posted an FR awhile back with a girl who said this) so many women have told me that I "know too much about women". And that gets to me. Because my thoughts aren't that great. That's why I posted this. I'm pretty much hoping someone who actually knows the game will tell me I'm wrong.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, at this point I am completly natural and never think in terms of game or tactics so I am not a noobie :) You are wrong. I have thought the exact same ****, hating the things I found out. But these are a certain kind of people. Change the setting and environment and you change the people you meet. I promise you there are alot of great girls who do not cheat. The problem is that most are taken, and you can't take them because then they would loose their value.

The fun things with generalizations is that they are never correct.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Whats the big deal here? So you get it, you have a firm grasp on the reality of how women operate and act on emotion etc . You act as if this is a bad thing.

Who cares? I really dont see why this upsets you, are you pissed that the fairytale nonsense you were force fed since birth is B.S? Why?

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Well, at this point I am completly natural and never think in terms of game or tactics so I am not a noobie :) You are wrong. I have thought the exact same ****, hating the things I found out. But these are a certain kind of people. Change the setting and environment and you change the people you meet. I promise you there are alot of great girls who do not cheat. The problem is that most are taken, and you can't take them because then they would loose their value.

The fun things with generalizations is that they are never correct.
With over 1,600 posts and the fact that you STILL call yourself a natural... That's good enough for me. :) Thanks, man.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )

Who cares? I really dont see why this upsets you, are you pissed that the fairytale nonsense you were force fed since birth is B.S?
Yes.

"Why?"

Because I want to live.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thederekeffect1
With over 1,600 posts and the fact that you STILL call yourself a natural... That's good enough for me. :) Thanks, man.
lol no problem. Seems I've written "Up the weights you *****" a couple of times too many in the HF section :)

Hope it all comes around soon. At least you have discovered what is important in your life.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by thederekeffect1
Yes.

"Why?"

Because I want to live.
:confused: It seems the truth has had a polar opposite effect on you, most dudes are happy when it all sinks in because everything finally makes sense, you on the other hand want to go back into the movies.

Strange.

Tornado2

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) I've read a lot of your posts... You're a weird guy you know that?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: It seems the truth has had a polar opposite effect on you, most dudes are happy when it all sinks in because everything finally makes sense, you on the other hand want to go back into the movies.

Strange.
There are no truths. You seem bitter man.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Strange.
Atleast the movies had a happy ending. Atleast you hoped for a happy ending anyway. And if there was no happy ending, you hoped for a sequal. And atleast the endings that weren't happy made you think, laugh, cry and most of all enjoy the time you spent in the movie.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Your giving chicks too much responsibilty for YOUR happiness. Its not chicks fault for the misconceptions you used to have. Your life should be drama and romantic comedy free now and this inturn should make you happy not the other way around.

Men are driven by logic, not emotion remember?.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, let's think with logic than. Why should I have to be the one making her happy? Why can't I be happy? Aren't humans all entitled to happiness? It's a two person thing. I only expect her to treat me the same way I'd treat her.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy Endings?

Sometimes it feels good to take a flying leap off the cliff, even if you know the landing will hurt.

The question is, do you have the courage?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not everywomen cheats
not everyman cheats
not everyman is loyal
not everywoman is loyal.

and you might get killed at gun point today.

live your life