I want to bone my teacher part. II

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So ... What's up with me lately?

My college sucks, the girls are too young and I don't know if I should go for girls that are 17 ...

but the remedy to my problem would be ... yep, boning my teacher. If u guys remembered, a few weeks/months back, I mentioned this.

After a few weeks, I was so absorbed by my classes, that I basicly gave up. It was too much energy to pursue my teacher. So I was just, ... me. lol

last week, I had my personnal trainer exam and I asked her for help (she's a biology teacher, in case u forgot) and I needed help with anatomy. Unfortunately, she couldn't help me. Coming back from the weekend, I met her in class and before I left (we got to be alone) She asked me about it. I was surprised but meh, we small talked and it's weird, but she keeps giving me all the signs of an interested woman.

So anyways, on a last note, she said: "Great, maybe you can help me tone up".

I said ... I forgot what I said, but in my head: I was like HELL Yeh, I'd tone u, inside out fukk!!!

so anyways, I just don't know how to approach this. The eye contact is insane. I would even try to test it. (ie, just lock eyes without saying anything) and she hasn't failed it yet.

What can I do? Asking a teacher out is not obvious and ... there is NOTHING on this site that can help me.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!
:mad:

Last edited:

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
over 100 views with NO reply???

cmon now!!!
:mad:

Where are all the DJs that claimed to be so great and that they know better then me huh?

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro, you're in some fairly uncharted waters. I mean, the guys (or girls) who have banged their teacher and gotten away with it are usually the ones who keep their mouths shut about the whole thing. I know that I was once in a position of power and I hooked up with an underling, after she asked me out.
As you know, this lady could lose her job and career over this, so she has to be the one who decides if she's going to give it up.

You seem to be doing well with her. You can always mention something about going to a bar for a "field trip" if that's too forward then you could try telling her where you'll be on a Friday night and see if she shows up there. I think you have a great shot at hooking up with her if she's asking you to help her tone up - she's asking to see you again. Tell her you'd like to train her for free to get some experience with personal training.

I'm sure you know how to get creative with your ideas. Anyway, keeping it light and fun is a good idea.

Good Luck!

CB

Cardesigner84

Reaction score
ask her to a small, casual hang out. go chill with your buddies, make sure you take some girls be them good looking or not and ask her to come along with you to have a good time. You'd get closer over time. A fun thing to do, find an Improv troupe around your area and go to it, laugh your asses off and she'll never forget it. Guaranteed. Then she'll know you are fun, smart.. and a DJ.
peace, good luck. I wish I was in your pants I'm sure I could make the most out of it. All that eye contact and bbbbbbbbboooy you are in.

lata

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all have had that teacher we wanted to bone.
A:) Your teacher could lose her job
B:) I tend to treat school like a work enviorment, which means don't mess with people and sh!t at your job. Think of ****ing your teacher like ****ing your boss, yeah there are some perks, but think how akward its gonna be during class times and such.
C:) if your still hell bent on hitting the skins, then I suggest just act ****y and funny, in a intellegent way, and let things progess from there.
D:) Please what ever you do, don't try to hard, then your mind gets all messed up.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well man, it is of my personal experience, that oldies dont like been seen with a 15yearold (haha, joke) in public.
Clap clap clap! Bravo Master! Bravo King! Bravo SamePendo!!

Thankyou, thankyou, please remain seated, I havent finished.
Well, maybe you can go to a library, who knows, but in a non-sexual way. Why? Because they care about what people think. So, you want to take her to a natural park, or something like that, public, but lonely, but cool! Not something that could be boring, and limited, like your house.

**** her brains out man! You will have my most heartfelt respect ;)!

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, this is fantastic. First of all good luck... second, DO NOT do what Cardesigner54 said... you can't possib;y think its a good idea to be seen hanging out? what the hell were you thinking Cardesigner54??!!!!!!!!

This has to be discrete... you have to earn her trust that if anything did happen your mouth would be superglued shut. This is going to take a LOT of groundwork, you have to decide if shes worth it.

Chewy Bagel was on the right track with suggesting that you ask her if she'll be your personal training 'guinea pig'. This will give you the opportunity to have lots of one-on-ones and use kino when you're showing her the 'correct' way to work out.

I'm very excited for you... let me know what happens!!! But once again, keep it very quiet. I'm sure things like this happen all the time, but you rarely hear about it because if you do, a lot of S*** goes down.

Good Luck!

Jas

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is interested, she can't be the one to bring it up. If she really is interested, she is counting on you to raise the issue.

So just ask. If she wasn't really interested, I'm sure she'll let you down easily. So no loss.

If she is interested, she'll work something out. :)

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Jas and Chewy are on the right track. It definitely needs to be discrete, and she's said she wants you to help her tone up, so take this chance and possibly prove to her somehow, that whatever happens will be done professionally. Meaning that you have no intention of saying anything to anyone(cept this board, but I don't think I'd mention that to her;) ) about the whole thing. This is pretty tricky and I have no idea how well it will work but I know I'm pulling for ya. Good luck and keep us updated.

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
=)

If you get some, you will be my personal hero. I tried and failed at this countless times. Teachers are simply to isolated. The closest i ever got to banging one, was a grad student i had teaching ochem lab, i met her at a party, and we made out, but it took more beer then i could normally afford. So just warning u now, this will require sacrifice.

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Dee-zy... I take it it was no go mate? I have been anxiously awaiting an update on this one!! hehe

:)

Jas