I Want To Be Popular,so I Can Be Invited To These Huge Party!!!!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
finally someone has helped me,thank you Mr_rogers when you said"Don't you get it? If you'd stop doing the things that people are calling you on, they wouldn't have anything bad to say to you, would they?" Thats very true so your basically saying by changing my way,they won't have anything to make fun of me.Because people on these forum make fun of me,just like people in real life,which sucks.dannowillbookem the only reason I whine alot is if you was in my position you would do the samething.And I do got pictures of myself,but errrrr if I post on here everyone would laugh at me.
1) no, i wouldnt. i would tell people they can go fucck themselves or stop being *******s and have a good time, or hit some people. my parents are asshooles too, i hate my father. i dont whine and revel in it cause, at the end of the day, you just have to deal. so i say a silent "fucck you" and do what he says.

2) maybe, but everyone laughs at you one here anyways so you might as well post, everyone (including me) will tell you what you need to do. if your this embarassed of your appearance, obviously something needs changing.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
dude,hitting people is wrong and swearing at them is wrong as well,have respect.I mean yeah I probaly will post a pciture,but please please don't laugh,everyone in real life and school does it and I don't want the whole internet laughing at me.Ok if I post my picture please mepromise you won't laugh,I'm not trying to sound all emotional or girly,just promise you wont laugh.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
dude,hitting people is wrong and swearing at them is wrong as well,have respect.I mean yeah I probaly will post a pciture,but please please don't laugh,everyone in real life and school does it and I don't want the whole internet laughing at me.Ok if I post my picture please mepromise you won't laugh,I'm not trying to sound all emotional or girly,just promise you wont laugh.
why does it matter? you dont know me. and i never 'have respect' for people who dont have respect for me.

people are gonna laugh. but if you dont post it, things will go on the same and people in real life will keep laughing. whatve you got to lose? post the damn picture.

Toushi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, with a picture, I believe we could help you. If someone laughed at you, it would be some a*shole, so don't worry and just show it... If you saw me some time ago, then you would laugh. Unless you're under 1/10, you can improve your looks. Even the most ugly guys can.

And fvck the party. Why do you want so badly to be with people that don't like you? Man... I used to be somewhat like you. What I did? You know these people that are just plain mean to you?

Get some friends, and just ignore that people. Meanwhile, improve yourself. Improve, improve, improve. It would take time, but you'll saw some results. You must gain confidence, and get a life. You don't need to lose your interests. Just get another ones. Hell with it, I like manga... So what? It's not like it rules my life. I do other a lot of other stuff than that. It's like playing Warcraft... Just like some other guy said in the other thread, I've also met a cool guy that enjoyed Warcraft a lot.

When you like yourself, when you're confident, you'll be able to look everyone right and the eyes, and everyone will respect you. Even if they don't, you'll like you, and don't give a sh!t about it.

Just improve. Then be respected.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Ok I'm gonna post pictures,but how do i post it on here,lol i don't know how

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Popularity is overrated, but you'll find that out after highschool.

Be true to yourself.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
here it is

URL=http://img303.imageshack.us/my.php?image=me1ef.jpg]
[/URL] its not a very good picture of my face,but oh well.

Toushi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can barely see you... But you don't look bad. Hell, you look like Billy Joe Armstrong.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
are you seriouse,you dont think i'm ugly or dorky? dude are you just joking?

Toushi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't tell that much from the pic... But you don't look bad. You look fine. If you wear nice clothes, keep a good posture and stuff, you'll look better.

Post a better picture, if you can. But yeah, you look fine from what I can see.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a small pic, but from what i can see, you look totaly normal.

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Wow,thanks man hold up yeah I have a better picture of me and my friends at the annual 5th StarTrek show.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grow your hair longer and you'll look like a surfer and your not bad looking. Post another pic if you want to. Anyway, dress skateboardish, like the store Pac Sun if you don't already dress that way. Trust me, if you be patient and put it all together, sonner or later your dork days will be long gone

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
Wow,thanks man hold up yeah I have a better picture of me and my friends at the annual 5th StarTrek show.
I remember sarging in Ottawa with a star trek pick up line:p

"Hey girls, I must be at a stra trek convention"

"Because your outta this world!"

Seriously, are you trying to sound nerdy for us?

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
finally someone has helped me,thank you Mr_rogers when you said"Don't you get it? If you'd stop doing the things that people are calling you on, they wouldn't have anything bad to say to you, would they?" Thats very true so your basically saying by changing my way,they won't have anything to make fun of me.
Yes. That's exactly it. There are things that people laugh at you about. The best way to stop people from laughing at you about something is to change whatever it is that they find so amusing, so that they haven't any firm ground to stand on when they think about making fun of you.

Because people on these forum make fun of me,just like people in real life,which sucks.
Yeah, I can see that. I don't really believe it to be right, but, that's just my opinion. Like I said before, change the things that make them laugh at you, and you won't have any issues.

And I can see that you've already posted your picture... That's good, and I can tell you that you don't look bad or weird or nerdy or whatever. If I saw you walking down the street, I'd think you were just some normal guy. There isn't anything that people should be laughing at you about. In fact... I'll post a picture of myself later on, and I'm sure most people will agree that I've got a lot more to work on than you do.:D

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
thanks guy,wow I think you guys actually just gave me confidence,most people in real life say I'm weird,but you guys make feel like a normal teen,thank you everyone,I love these forum!!!

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://img303.imageshack.us/img303/7448/me1ef.jpg thats the real link everyone its bigger.

Dude you dont look that bad, first grow your hair alittle, and take care of your acne (there are threads for it). Hit the weights, you dont need too but it will help your self confidence. Next its cool to be smart SOMETIMES, but no one gives a **** about your ever opinoin and stop telling people they are wrong! Start making friends with the nicer cool kids, yes there are nice cooler kids. Just say hi or wats up to them and get to know them. Start using the word chill when your cool new aquaintance tells you about his awesome weekend reply "sounds pretty chill man". Start branching out from there, the trick is to get pretty decent friends with one cool kid who will then introduce you to more cool people. Get over your social anxietys by talking to everyone in your classes, and for christ sakes dont talk to FAST and talk about something interesting. Whats interesting? Whatever the hell all the COOL kids are talking about! Read the DJB if its too big for you just read Mr. Fingers "Weapons of Mass Seduction" its hands down the best and most comprehensive article in there. Oh and last try out the bootcamp. Any questions?

Ghostrider

Reaction score
Hey bro, hit me up on aim sn- kevin1100stx maybe I could help you out with your social issues.

I'm the guy you see rolling up to school in a new benz and always around the hot girls and "cool" people.

I'm down to help you out as someone helped me out before once. You might just learn a little more than how to get into high school parties.