I Want That Women Aproach Me!

aliop

Reaction score
Well I changed my method about 2 months ago i promised to myself i Dont Go After Chicks But they should come After me!

I go often to Clubs and there chicks watch me sometimes they come near touching me or Watching like some 10 seconds pointing to others and showing me etc... but they dont come to speak with me and Me neather Last night i was dancing on top stage and 3 of them come and begen to rub there body to me but i did not payed attention!!

is that a wrong method that I chooosed??

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BJERTE!!! You're back, I missed you!

In fact, I missed you so much I stole your personality and made a fake myspace profile with it... :)

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha that was a poor attempt.

Anyways.. I'll roleplay along. Yes you choooooosed wrong.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Alphawolfx, any chance you could link that myspace profile for us to see? Had any hot women contact you yet?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you change the rules of the game such as deciding not to approach women, how the hell do you expect to win when the other players (the women) don't know that you've changed the rules? :rolleyes:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in clubs more women aproch thne on the street, or os it seems, well thats pretty obvious, but either way women will not do the actual aproching very often unless you are increibly good looking, i mena increadibly, like they see brad pitt, although im sure his image does more then his looks do for him.

The Rake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aliop
Last night i was dancing on top stage and 3 of them come and begen to rub there body to me but i did not payed attention!!
Is there a clearer signal of high interest level than chicks grinding their nubile bodies into you? They were screaming to you in a nonverbal way "Take us as your concubines!".

Pilot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just can't see Brad Pitt getting hit on if he didn't have the whole actor thing going on. I'm a pretty damn good looking guy myself. Seriously, only FAT women approach. The rest of the female population plays the game (you approach, they select, blah blah blah). That is of course unless they are dumbass drunk and are down the mental level of "man I need some c0ck rubbed in my ass!"

aliop

Reaction score
well

I changed my mind because i really dont know myself how but in one night i got aproached by my many chicks in nightclub! after that i didnt seen any need to run after them! and nowadays even if i want a chick i dont go after them i wait that they aproach me :) and even when they aproach i means body aproach i still dont have desire to speak with them or touch them! even i feel the need to have her that night in my bed but still!

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alphawolfx
As per Jariels's request.

This is my NORMAL profile, where hot girls have contacted me, and I'm hanging out with one on the 23rd (she wanted us to take our dogs to the dog park together) so far...
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=20050213131703

This is my Bjerte inspiration... with an INDIAN twist... no one wants to be this guy's friend... poor him

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=9252118&Mytoken=20050213132022

out of the friends he has, Raji knows some fineass b1tches

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they're not his friends... one is a model that he bothered... and she adds EVERYONE

i was her friend, until she asked me if i liked her website, i said no not really you could probably do better, she got mad, we got into a little fight, so i deleted her from my normal profile...

then raji e-mails her
"Raji thinks you are pretty girl. Please come to be friends with Raji? Maybe you give me romance advice, what Raji say to win hearts of pretty girls like yourselves?

The b.itch yells at the ppor guy... "STOP TALKING IN THIRD PERSON"... damn

the other friends he has are in on it...

so far i've gotten one e-mail saying welcom to america, and an explanation of what a swinger is

aliop

Reaction score
ahahha

Originally posted by alphawolfx
As per Jariels's request.

This is my NORMAL profile, where hot girls have contacted me, and I'm hanging out with one on the 23rd (she wanted us to take our dogs to the dog park together) so far...
http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=20050213131703

This is my Bjerte inspiration... with an INDIAN twist... no one wants to be this guy's friend... poor him

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=9252118&Mytoken=20050213132022
ahha who is this rajoo and etc.?