I want her only for a booty call....

cfajason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: see what I mean?

Originally posted by DJ_in_making
That's terrible bro, why is it that everyone else knew of her reputation but u didn't?

Because i was a stupid ass!People told me,but i denide everything....untill this day i dont understand why i acted the way i did then.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cfajason
Because i was a stupid ass!People told me,but i denide everything....untill this day i dont understand why i acted the way i did then.
Love makes us blind.
I was crushed when i found out!
Finding out that u have been cheated on.
I PU a girl yesterday in the mall,we arranged a meeting on saturday The thing is that i have a GF,i only want one thing from this girl
aka, CHEATING.

So now you think its ok to "crush" other people that have done nothing wrong to you, because it was done to you?:confused:

tsk tsk tsk.. If you take revenge, take it on the right people, not on people that actually CARE for you (eg: your current GF) ... Be a MAN, not a heartless b@stard... Dont stoop down to that level.

Laterz...

cfajason

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasnt crushed because she cheated on me,i was crushed she didnt let me fvck her.As for revenge,im on my way to get it...the one guy who fvcked her is married to a girl i know very well....im planing on boinking her;) I was gonna fvck another girl who dates one of those other *******s,but i found out she realted to me so thats off limits:(

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then I guess those @ssholes deserve whats coming to them.... but what did your current GF do for you to cheat on her like this? :confused:

Laterz...

cfajason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Well then I guess those @ssholes deserve whats coming to them.... but what did your current GF do for you to cheat on her like this? :confused:

Laterz...
Bro my GF is a complete retard,please dont let me go in details....its to fvcking depresing!I cant get rid of her,she knows i boink other girls,but its ok for her....see my point?A fvcking retard!

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if any of the cheating men on Oprah today are members of this board? I seriously am starting to loose faith in human kind, but its good to see there are still a few Don Juans who don't prescribe to cheating as a way of life or revenge.

For those men brave enough? Why do you cheat? Give me an honest answer please with no bs.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by cfajason
Thats what happend to me!!!!!!

She didnt even let me fvck her,told me she wanted to wait until the wedding night....after she broke up,i found out she had fvcked 4 guys i know!!!!They called her the queen of blow jobs!I was crushed when i found out!
The fact that you were cheated on makes the fact that you intend to do someone else the same way all the more disgusting.

Two wrongs do NOT make a right.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood the point in cheating purposely. If I were in a relationship, but felt I wanted to sleep I must be tired of the current relationship, so I might as well just end it. It aint worth the time consuming drama, and having to make up half @$$ excuses. But then again I'm not into relationships so I really dont have to worry about such an issue anyway.