I want her only for a booty call....

cfajason

Don Juan
Reaction score
I PU a girl yesterday in the mall,we arranged a meeting on saturday:) The thing is that i have a GF,i only want one thing from this girl,and thats just sex.How do i tell her that?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tsk tsk tsk...

Well if you are willing to stoop so low as to cheat on your girlfriend, then I'm sure that keeping it from this girl that you only want her for sex isnt a problem for you. I mean... if you are a heartless b@stard to ONE girl, whats stopping you from being a heartless b@stard to 2 girls?:rolleyes:

*sigh*:down:

Laterz...

cfajason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: tsk tsk tsk...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Well if you are willing to stoop so low as to cheat on your girlfriend, then I'm sure that keeping it from this girl that you only want her for sex isnt a problem for you. I mean... if you are a heartless b@stard to ONE girl, whats stopping you from being a heartless b@stard to 2 girls?:rolleyes:

*sigh*:down:

Laterz...

I dont see anything wrong in what i do......i just dont want the other girl to call me or fall in love.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?!

Originally posted by cfajason
I dont see anything wrong in what i do......i just dont want the other girl to call me or fall in love.
So are you telling me that cheating on your girlfriend is OKAY? ... ppffftt! idiot.

Laterz...

cfajason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: WTF?!

So are you telling me that cheating on your girlfriend is OKAY? ... ppffftt! idiot.

Laterz...

Hey i know a lot of guys who cheat on their girlfriends,and their relationship go very well,none of them are divorced or have broken up.I bet that a lot of guys here too cheat....You would do the same if you met a HB;)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*!

Hey i know a lot of guys who cheat on their girlfriends,and their relationship go very well, none of them are divorced or have broken up.I bet that a lot of guys here too cheat....You would do the same if you met a HB;)
Well as I have said before, all those guys that cheat should get SHOT in my opinion.

And by the way, when I was in a relationship up until 2 months ago, I had MANY MANY opportunities to get with other women, but I told them all off. Cheating is one thing I am REALLY against and am disgusted that people would even consider doing it!:down: ... But I guess this world is f*cked up anyways, so no matter how much I stress that its wrong and shouldn’t be done, I guess people like you don’t really give a damn, so wateva, have fun doing what you do, I have NO respect for people like you.

Laterz...

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating is bad. Put yourself in their situation. You don't want it to happen to you.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: WTF?!

Hey i know a lot of guys who cheat on their girlfriends,and their relationship go very well,none of them are divorced or have broken up.I bet that a lot of guys here too cheat....You would do the same if you met a HB;)
I already have a HB ready and willing to sex me till the rooster crows and then some.

Why do I need another that will cause nothing but potential problems?

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: WTF?!

Originally posted by mrRuckus
I already have a HB ready and willing to sex me till the rooster crows and then some.

Why do I need another that will cause nothing but potential problems?
Variety?:D

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then here is an idea....

Originally posted by Mjfan12
Variety?:D
Then dont get yourself into a relationship.:rolleyes: *G*

Laterz...

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: *sigh*!

Well as I have said before, all those guys that cheat should get SHOT in my opinion.

And by the way, when I was in a relationship up until 2 months ago, I had MANY MANY opportunities to get with other women, but I told them all off. Cheating is one thing I am REALLY against and am disgusted that people would even consider doing it!:down: ... But I guess this world is f*cked up anyways, so no matter how much I stress that its wrong and shouldn’t be done, I guess people like you don’t really give a damn, so wateva, have fun doing what you do, I have NO respect for people like you.

Laterz...
And every girl you get with is just going be perfectly faithful? Gimme a break. Most of the guys here wanna be 'players' if you haven't noticed......

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: tsk tsk tsk...

Translation..."I want to cheat on my girlfriend but I don't want to get caught."

You have no business being in a committed relationship if you are scheming to cheat.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: WTF?!

And none of those guys who cheat have real relationships...they are fakes who misrespresent themselves to women. Basically, they are liars, frauds, phonies and fakes. Believe me, when they get caught they won't have anything that works "well", they will be divorced and broken up, too. Cheaters ALWAYS get caught eventually.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look! ...

Originally posted by DJ_in_making
And every girl you get with is just going be perfectly faithful? Gimme a break. Most of the guys here wanna be 'players' if you haven't noticed......
Well then if most of the guys are here support cheating, or would cheat, then I have no respect for them either, its as simple as that. And just to make a comment on that statement of yours, being a playa doesn’t have to mean CHEATING ON A GIRLFRIEND/WIFE.

And as to the girls that I get with being faithful, well I would never touch a girl that has a bf, and if I were to find out at a later stage that she DID have a bf, I would make sure that her bf knew that he was going out with a sl*t.

Bottom line, you don’t have to cheat to be a playa. You can be the biggest BEST dj in the world, without cheating. Something you, and a lot of people here don’t understand, is that when you get into a relationship, you get into the "game" of love , and love is a whole different ball game! The people on this site, the DJ Bible included, has changed the ROOTS of Don Juan De Marco and his ways, and made it out to be just another seduction/playa forum. Not that I have a problem with that, but don’t go saying that cheating falls under being a Don Juan. Cheating is one of the lowest most cruel thing a person can do... But if you are still convinced that there is nothing wrong with cheating, then you, along with your "followers" can have your fun, but mark my words, one day you will look back and regret it.

Laterz...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: *sigh*!

And if all they want is to have sex with as many women as possible then they have NO BUSINESS being in a relationship. Anyone who does that is misleading a person, lying, pretending to be something they aren't and are a complete fraud and phony.

If you are going to act single, then stay single...do NOT hurt other people by lying and misrepresenting who you are. That is dirty, low and disgusting.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a player?

I never said cheating was right, I just think its best to have other options. What if that girl you were with breaks up w/ you the next day after you were all faithful to her? Wouldn't you feel stupid for telling the other girls off?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen up...

I never said cheating was right, I just think its best to have other options. What if that girl you were with breaks up w/ you the next day after you were all faithful to her? Wouldn't you feel stupid for telling the other girls off?
No.... because the chances o that happening are firstly slim, and secondly, while u are IN the relationship, you need to act accordingly.... If what you are saying is true, then i can go up to someone and kill him and defend myself saying that the guy could have killed ME the next day.... I wonder what the judge would do:rolleyes: ... Incase ur still wondering, he would put ur ass in jail for the rest of your life.

But that besides the point.... when u are IN a relationship, that means u CHOSE to be in a relationship, and therefore must act accordingly. If you want to be able to get with other girls, ten fine, do that, but then don’t commit yourself to ONE girl.

If you are not ready and/or mature enough to settle down with ONE chick, if you want to still be out there and playing the fields, then do so, but then don’t get urself into a relationship.

Lets do the role swapping here for a second.... lets say that one day you meet the girl of your dreams, and u fall madly in love with her and as YOU see it, everything is perfect.... then one day u find out she has been cheating on you... how would that make u feel? ... I guess that those of you here that have not been in love yet, wont really be able to answer that, but I'm sure that a lot of you here have been in love before, and trust me, finding out that the girl that you love has been cheating on you, is probably the worse feeling in the world, and I hope to g0d that I never have to feel that. My uncle's best girl friend jumped off a 8 story building 2 days after she found out that her bf of only 2 years had been cheating on her... so that’s just a taste of what that person feels.

A lot of you here are young, and still immature (not that that’s a bad thing), so I cant expect you to understand where i am coming from, but one day, you will think back to what ~ªêQµïTª$~ said, and you will say "gee, that guy was actually right, I cant believe I never saw how bad cheating really is *slap on forehead*" ...

Anyways... bottom line here, is that if you still plan on macking other women etc, then font get yourself into a relationship, think about the other persons feelings for a change, put yourself in THEIR shoes, and just do the right thing, the thing that will not result in someone getting hurt because you wanted to "have some fun".... if you wanna have fun, then by all means, have your fun, but have your fun in the RIGHT way!

Laterz...

cfajason

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a player?

Thats what happend to me!!!!!!

She didnt even let me fvck her,told me she wanted to wait until the wedding night....after she broke up,i found out she had fvcked 4 guys i know!!!!They called her the queen of blow jobs!I was crushed when i found out!

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see what I mean?

Thats what happend to me!!!!!!

She didnt even let me fvck her,told me she wanted to wait until the wedding night....after she broke up,i found out she had fvcked 4 guys i know!!!!They called her the queen of blow jobs!I was crushed when i found out!
That's terrible bro, why is it that everyone else knew of her reputation but u didn't?

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF
my way would be to make ur gf clear that u are seeing other girls. (and ****ing them, what u dont absolutely need to mention). if she chooses to quit, fcuk it, take the NEXT!
U just have to make sure u have enough game to be so worthy that she doesnt care if u see other girls, IF she can see you. Than you have multiple girlfriends / FB however u want it.

just tell them, and have game (hahaha)

Ok I admit I never did it, but I am planning to do it and have some sort of already started... it will be fine, just be the MAN.