I used to be a big time AFC......and i still got all the girls!! HOW??

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about a bit more info like:

Where are you from?
Height, Age?
Rating for the chicks you have been dating, ratings for the chicks that meet your minimal requirements.
The level of competition in your surrounding area, peer group etc etc..

Stuff like that so we can pyscho-analyse you to death!!

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
mountain said:
You make a good point. Social connections eases getting with women. But becoming part of a good social circle requires a certain amount of DJ-like characteristics. People generally hang out with other people who are alike in their behavior, social status, etc. The dj skill presented here will help. talk to people everywhere, listen to what they've got going on, ask questions, and you'll network pretty quickly.
I'll agree with that... though I there are surely other factors there as well... much like with the ladies. If you are not in the right age bracket, or don't take the path of the complete conformist, for example.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacDiddy said:
How about a bit more info like:

Where are you from?
Height, Age?
Rating for the chicks you have been dating, ratings for the chicks that meet your minimal requirements.
The level of competition in your surrounding area, peer group etc etc..

Stuff like that so we can pyscho-analyse you to death!!
Also income, social standing e.t.c

Just cos you say your AFC girls dig the green and status too.

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
Why would any guy want to attend a party where there were heaps of gorgeous girls and not approach any of them, it seems stupid, if I placed my pet Tom Cat in a small cage with 10 small grey field mice in it with him you would have to veiw him as a lazy fool if he hissed and meowed at you through the cage and remained hungry whilst there was food to eat all around him, this wouldn't happen, he would catch them and eat them, so why don't these stupid AFC guys do the same and allure all of the gorgeous girls when they are around them.

If Australia was too frightened to play the World Cup Champions Brazil then they would never get to win a World Cup in future years, Brazil will probably beat them easily this year, but what they learn from playing against this champion side will be invaluable to them in the future and could result in the Aussies going even further than they are now in four or eight years time.

It is the same with sarging gorgeous girls if you never try it then you never learn to win at the dating game, which is very stupid when you think about it.:yes:

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banging 20 HB5s if your a natural c&f good-looking, good fun dude isn't so amazing, especially if you have great social proof.

But trust me, if you want to regularly score with HB9s and 10s you will greatly increase your chances if you hone your DJ skills along with your inner game.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2 is full of s.hit...if u were getting that kinda success
1) Why would you come here?
and
2) Why would you boast about it?

loser

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
L777, you are a ***** - i came here to sosuave cuz its a ****in good site that i stumbled upon when the girl i loved broke my heart and i was lookin for ways to try to win her back. That is why I am here.

I boast cuz its a free country over here in the USA so stfu its called free speech *****.

Now, to address those questiosn asked earlier by normal people (and not some fvcked up British c0cksucker)..............when i was 18, i lost my virginity to my gf at the time, she had a face of a 6 and a body of a 9, so she was an HB7.5 mathwise lol........and basically, in those AFC days, the girls i had, id say about 5 were HB9-HB10 status, about 10 were HB7-HB8 status, and the other 20 or so were HB6-HB7.....i do remmeebr a couple really hot girls tho which I had no idea how i got.......i met almost ALL of them online through different sites, had probly liek 3 from clubs and a couple i met on vacation.....at that time, i was just basically skinny, 5'11 150lbs, tan, had a face that girls always seemed to compliment me on and i had nice abs (also got compliments)...my mentality was TOTALLY one of a nice sweet romantic guy whod never be mean to this creature called a female. Does that answer those questions?