I tried a thing!

freshprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night my friend and i caught a bus together we saw this nice looking chick, between 1-10 i would rate her as a 7. I turned around and told her something like i regret not sitting in that seat since she was there (or something like that) my friend heard and told me that i could still go and sit next to the girl, i did not want to because i never tried hustling a chick in a bus before but if i backed down my friend would have thought i was a pvssy or something so i did it anyways. She was nervous and started blushing. I formed a conversation and then proceed to ask her basic questions. I soon found out she attended the same university as i did....go figure! later on in the conversation i asked for the digits since we were both going the same universities it seemed okay to me, she replied "I don't give my numbers out to stranger"____? in my mind i was like what the deuce! but i did not care anyways. I probably wasn't even going to call her if i got it. I reached my destination and got the hell out of the bus. When i did i saw like disappointment on my friends face.
I thought i did okay? did u guys think so?

Reaction score
**** your friend man. I get the impression you just did that for him. You should have talked that girl because you wanted to get to know her, not because you were afraid of disapointing your friend; she probably picked up on this.

Darth_Qurashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
wats wrong ? some girls dont give their numbers to strangers. its no big deal. not like its ur fault.

even if it was, u'll learn from experience, just keep trying!

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you asked for her number and got rejected = success.
Realize that everything you do to expand your comfort zone is a win.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ agreed. now i just have to put that in practice ;o

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Weekend nights at my college the busses are always packed with drunk-ass kids and its freaking awesome. I actually got a girls # on the bus once. I texted her saying "hey this is _____ from the bus last night. Haha I'm not as sketchy as that sounds."

She didn't respond but it was still a win. How many guys can say they got a number on the freaking bus.

The drunk bus ride is a surprisingly great way to meet girls, especially when its really crowded because everyone is smooshed together and its so easy to casually strike up a conversation with girls. The environment is so positive and everyone is in a good mood and excited to go out and party.

I think this weekend I'll skip the parties and just stay on the bus lol :D

Yogibear

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did fine dude. The goal is to just keep practicing talking to girls