I Thought Girls Liked Medics

jlemt

Reaction score
I am a 22 yo paramedic in san diego, ca. I initially got into this profession to become a medic on a helicopter. But, until then I am on an ambulance, nothing wrong with that. However, here is my problem. When I go into a coffee shop or whatever, the girls get this huge smile on their faces. I think it is because I am in uniform and the ambulance is parked right outside. They always seem friendly, more so than when I go in on my off days. I have no idea how to talk to them or what to say. Do I tell them about the 70 yo male I just did CPR on? They seem interested in me, but I am not used to it. I have never been a guy girls are attracted to, but now it seems that I might have an in. What is the best way to capitalize on it?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Use it for initial attraction, and a means to approach, and that's it. No gimmick will get you a girl. Learn real ways to get women on this site, and then use it.

jlemt

Reaction score
Thanks, what is the best place to start? I am overloaded with all the info here.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
No worries bro, I understand. Best place to start? Hmm... I dunno. The Bible would be what most people point you to. When I first got here, I just read everything I could, starting with the tips and stuff on the Sosuave mainpage. Then I came into the forum and read some of the Bible. Its so big, I didn't read all of it. I thought about everything I had learned, and applied lots of it to my personality and my game. Then after a while of using it all, I signed up for the forums.

I'd say just read as much as you can at first. The inspirational posts from Pook are some of the best in the bible. Read those to get your mind in the right place.

hitchcock1

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm a resident/doctor, so i think i get the same effect when i wear scrubs. girls love the fact that you can give them meaningful advice about their life/body that no one else can...i mean, anyone can tell her where to buy a nice pair of pants but very few people can tell her medical stuff that is useful.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way i see it you have a great advantage at story-telling.You can invoke strong emotional feelings with the proper stories from your work.

jlemt

Reaction score
How do I initially get into talking about cool stories when I am buying coffee or lunch or whatever? I've actually sat down and tried to write out things to say to girls, and even some nurses that are hot, but draw a blank. Thanks for the advice so far! I'll start reading the Bible!

xxSLavExx

Don Juan
Reaction score
any type of professional uniform will attract women because it intrigues them.....plus your uniform is always neat and clean in appearance.....

Driven2Succeed

Don Juan
Reaction score
82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, North Carolina
jlemt and hitchcock..

i am a medic also.. well in the Army, but rite now i am stationed in Hawaii and working in the ER at a military hospital.. its pretty fun.. and can definitely work for u as far as girls go.. i noticed that whenever i wore scrubs as opposed to bdu/acu's(fatigues)..

i suggest using everything u can to ur advantage.. esp u hitchcock, ur so set man.. u dont know how many nurses i know that will kill to have an MD or even resident or intern hit them.. dude, ur so set.. lol..

jlemt.. i definitely want to get my emt-p.. rite now the Army just rushes us through emt-b in 4 weeks.. seriously forgot most of the emt stuff i learned but we do refreshers periodically and working in the ER my clinical skills stay up.. like IV's, NG tubes, splints/casts, sutures, and if the doc trusts us, intubations.. those are pretty cool, just a lot of pressure to get it on 1st shot lol..

but yea medical definitely is a bonus.. use it to ur advantage.. sh1t if anything, just talk about ur job.. u wont bore them if u tell them about the drunkest guy u ever saw and treated.. i saw someone once and .40 and he was still functional.. CRAZY man.. he was an olympic level drinker, u know, when ur organs are saturated in it LOL..