I think women only like me for my body.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the weekend and the only b1tch that called me wanted some d!ck.

Does this happen to you?I'm serious,I think women only want me to show off at parties and to there freinds and to fawk on the low.

I'm not boyfreind material apparently.

I don't wanna be a PUA,man.That's whack..

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've ran into this type before. They have an infinite amount of girlfriends, and they go out of their way to introduce you to them and want to be seen with you in public, and will want to f*ck often, but don't attempt to show signs of being in/wanting a relationship.

The main problem here (and the reason you're being treated like arm candy) is that the main thing that attracts you to this girl (looks) is the main thing that repells her from trusting you enough to be in a relationship with you.

She loves showing you off to her friends like a trophy, but at the same time if her friends are into you, she will start thinking that women pursue the sh!t out of you on a common day to day basis, and will feel insecure. Little sh!t like that will make her put up her guard and not see you as anything more then a mimbo.

Anyway, I recognize your name from PimpHop, why do you want a relationship?

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^I don't. I just understand that as the key to being inside of a woman's mind so i can get more than her body.

I know most women do want relationships(I made a thread about it here) but they seem to not want to be in one with me..

lol..sad thing is I used to be :"relationship man".

It's true though,I don't even look like that type of guy,and girls tell me this.(I'm a player,they don't trust me completley,i can't fall for you,azzhole,lol,etc).

Women my age are just too hard-headed they don't wanna get caught up with a guy like me.

It's cold as hell outside too i'm not gonna go see that chic.**** that..lol..

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol,you know I thought about this tonight?

While at class,the b1tches freinds that wants to get with me were talking about me over the IM with that same chic right next to her ..(lol)

..and she even took 3 pics of me(i heard that lil' monkey sound..lol) with her phone when i was doing my work.

Looking at me and smiling RIGHT in my face...damn near kissing me.

I'm like...wtf?Don't you see so and so right there.She --the other chic--was just really like whatever..and actually got amused that i got mad.

:down: Made me feel like a mangina.

and now she calls me tonight for sex...really,b1tch?nah..lol..

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i had many girls just to ****. And i was happy with it. Just some woman cant find man thats wants LTR with em but want many ti have sex with. Same with man. But somedya You will fidn girl that wants LTR with You. Just practice sex skills now!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something to learn from this.

I think I just learned one of my problems. I treat women like I want them to be my trophies. Actually, it is the other way around you should act like you are their trophy. If this girl introduces Realnezz to her friends, this sounds like this is a good thing, right?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I am David Deangelo.

No fool, I am not David Deangelo. And even if I was, do you think I would be stupid enough to admit it?:crackup:

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
It's the weekend and the only b1tch that called me wanted some d!ck.

Does this happen to you?I'm serious,I think women only want me to show off at parties and to there freinds and to fawk on the low.

I'm not boyfreind material apparently.

I don't wanna be a PUA,man.That's whack..
we've seen your pic, nobody is showing you off

enough of the ego boosting threads:down: