i think my stepsister likes me

jrod_07

Reaction score
My stepsister moved in with us about two months ago.. She would keep tryin to get with me.. she would sleep in my bed and call me all the time.. we fooled around a few times and she even kissed me once.. then all the sudden she says this is wrong your my brother and would still continue flirting with me and sleepin in my bed.. when i try to talk to her about why she would flirt with me and sleep in my bed she would say i dont know what you are talkin about, which i dont understand cause i know she knows what im talkin about.. she would purposely try to make me jealous by callin all her little boyfriends whenever she is around me and i wouldnt care and told her to go away.. the other day i asked her if she was just fakin everything that happened a couple of weeks ago, or if she is just fakin like she dont like me and dont know what im talkin about.. please help me i like her alot and im confused about her mixed signals she is sending me

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be the one telling her "it is not appropriate" fooling around as brothers and sister. Now she has you rapped around her fingers. How old are you and how old is this sister of yours?

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit that. Shes just trying to make you jealous.

jrod_07

Reaction score
i am 18 and she is 16.. i dont wanna tell her to stop.. i wanna get with her.. but the problem is she keeps acting like nothing ever happened.. i aint sure if she is just playing hard to get or just lost her feelings for me overnight

jrod_07

Reaction score
and she aint really my step sister.. our parents live together but aint married

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ but there's still common blood between you two. it's up to you i guess.

jrod_07

Reaction score
there aint no common blood the only thing is that her dad and my mom live together

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a man should have enough options in life where his own step sister is not only off guards, she is of no effect to him.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supposing you're not a troll...

Do what she is doing, take two steps forward, and one backwards, if she says something, say that nothing is going on...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
a man should have enough options in life where his own step sister is not only off guards, she is of no effect to him.
Yeah, lay off your sister!

Imagine what would happen if it would end badly!? in a typical situation you won't have to ever see the girl. In your situation, she is right next door.

Always look for easy entrances and easy exits. Which is why I think I could never get married because if the sh1t hits the fan, the exit would be difficult. In your situation, you might be kicked out of the house if it ends badly.

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario: You two hook up, get together, fight over something stupid, break up, your mom gets married to this guy, and she lives with you forever.

Come on now. This is a no brainer.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
freggin ewwwww
tell her to get the eff outta yer room
the last thing you want is the parents thinking your doing your "new" sister

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jrod_07 said:
there aint no common blood the only thing is that her dad and my mom live together
Doesnt that mean it's a sister in law then? whatever

TheOnE111

Don Juan
Reaction score
umm wow, in my honest opinion dont even try anything with her. Like the others said, if u 2 got together an somethin bad happened u now have drama literally living with you. Bad idea bro you should have more options anywayz.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not even your stepsister, but your parent's lover's daughter. Technically OK (maybe even cute in a weird sitcom sort of way), but as the others have said, can open up a real can or worms -- at least until you're both out and on your own. In the meantime, you should have lots of other options.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her she is a sick ****.

As for you im sure you can do better than that. It's like ****ing your cousin for **** sake

JLance

Don Juan
Reaction score
jrod_07 said:
My stepsister moved in with us about two months ago.. She would keep tryin to get with me.. she would sleep in my bed and call me all the time.. we fooled around a few times and she even kissed me once..
:crackup:

Jay Lance