I think my girlfriend likes another Guy? (HELP)

ThrowItFar

Reaction score
i honestly have no idea what to do at this point, what do you guys think i should do about this?

-been with this giirl for about 10 months and everything is going great, but around a month or so ago some dude moved next to her house and i think she might like him?

-the first time i was over we both met him outside and she kept staring at him and laughing at everything he said, which i just thought at the time whatever and shrugged it off.

-but over the past month she talks about this guy constantly, what he drives, what she saw him doing outside, comments about his girlfriend, ect and its really pissing me the **** off.

-the other day as soon as i got to her house he was outside with a friend and when i went up to her she made a joke about him being over there with his boyfriend and then looked at them thru the window and laughed

-she also makes excuses to go over there and see him on a regular basis, like going over there cause shes out of eggs, or wanting to borrow a game controller or something.

this dude isnt intrested in her i know that for a fact since he has a GF thats wayy hotter than mine but still, do you guys think she likes him? and what do i do about this?

ThrowItFar

Reaction score
Ruler said:
First of all, just cause you think his GF is hotter doesn't mean he wouldnt fvck yours. Look what Arnold did haha.

Honestly if she hasnt cheated on you, who cares? It a hot girl moved in next door to you and was outside all the time wouldnt you look too? Tease her about it. Say "What, are you going to go over there and maul him?" the next time she looks at him through the window. Do it with a ****y grin and make it lighthearted. If she gets defensive, that's a red flag. If she see's it as you being jealous, say you were playing and change the subject. If she goes along with you, keep teasing and playing and go kiss her. The latter means you probably have nothing to worry about.

It's a good way to judge a woman's emotions / interest level. And if she likes the other guy / loses interest in you a bit, end the relationship and move on.
hey bro i appreciate your insight, i think your definitely right about the cheating thing but im not sure if i can let this go its really bugging me. do you think id be justified in dumping her over this situation? i mean the fact that she talks about him constantly and goes out of her way to make sure he sees her really turns me off hard..

any other insight on this?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's definitely interested in him because her interest for you is dropping for whatever reason. If you were to dump her, you would never actually solve the situation because women typically loose interest because of something that their spouse is doing wrong.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThrowItFar said:
i honestly have no idea what to do at this point, what do you guys think i should do about this?

-been with this giirl for about 10 months and everything is going great, but around a month or so ago some dude moved next to her house and i think she might like him?

-the first time i was over we both met him outside and she kept staring at him and laughing at everything he said, which i just thought at the time whatever and shrugged it off.

-but over the past month she talks about this guy constantly, what he drives, what she saw him doing outside, comments about his girlfriend, ect and its really pissing me the **** off.

-the other day as soon as i got to her house he was outside with a friend and when i went up to her she made a joke about him being over there with his boyfriend and then looked at them thru the window and laughed

-she also makes excuses to go over there and see him on a regular basis, like going over there cause shes out of eggs, or wanting to borrow a game controller or something.

this dude isnt intrested in her i know that for a fact since he has a GF thats wayy hotter than mine but still, do you guys think she likes him? and what do i do about this?
I think your gut is right and she does have some interest in him. He is the mysterious, cute next door neighbor. The thing is she may not even realize it herself. That might be why she talks about him to you. In her mind, she may just be making conversation. I wouldn't bring it up unless it becomes a real problem.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are u kidding me!!!???? Dump her immediately.... It's a no brainer situation.... Your gut is right and she is disrespectful and low quality...

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecurity is a tough beast to conquer. You can choose to run away or you can choose to stay and play. The choice is yours and yours alone.

However you may want to understand that just because you're on a diet, it doesn't mean you can't look at the menu.

If it's been 10 months and the relationship truly is going great, then why bail?? People see hot people all of the time, and given the opportunity they will always try to talk to them or be around them. It doesn't mean they're fvcking.

To be intimidated by this situation is not the DJ way, is it? If the neighbor already has a hotter girlfriend, why would he want yours??

loosen the grip a little and see how it all plays out. Now is the time to act like none of this crap bothers you.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have two options. You either give her a dose of her own medicine by flirting with other women or you tell her upfront about her disrespect. If she continues, you dump her and move on.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking couples' swap.....You did say his gf was hotter.

Honestly, if it were me, I would suggest that with a straight face to your gf, and see how she reacts. The thing about letting a woman know you'd be fine with passing her around like a cheap wh0re, is that it will make her have an 'oh sh!t' moment and start treating you with more respect, because she will realize that she doesn't really have you hooked like she thought she did.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThrowItFar said:

Wont be long now..... She is into him for sure and if the opportunity presented itself where them two were alone for a bit.... things can "happen".
You need to be Iron strong with women and if i were you i would say it straight up? "Why are you always fvcking concerned about what hes doing? If you like him then go the fvck on". She will blow smoke up your azz with "WHAT! NO, why are you being such a jerk!?" Its all B.S look at what shes DOING oppose to what shes saying (Denying).

ThrowItFar

Reaction score
i appreciate every single response so far, seems like your all pretty much on the same page that shes intrested in this dude.

so the general consensus is that i should just confront her about this **** next time she does it? tbh i'd have no problem ignoring her next time she mentions him and then just breaking up with her but not telling her its because of this. is that a bad idea?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is why would you even want to date her? That's second rate treatment you are receiving at best. I would dump her. These guys saying don't be insecure are missing the point....she's being extremely disrespectful to u and you are completely insider her frame right now not the other way around..... tell her u want some space and when she asks why tell her nothing.... That u just want space then go bang other girls and go ghost...this one will not end good for you if you don't trust me...disrespectful sluts deserve to be treated like what they are...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is why would you even want to date her? That's second rate treatment you are receiving at best. I would dump her. These guys saying don't be insecure are missing the point....she's being extremely disrespectful to u and you are completely insider her frame right now not the other way around..... tell her u want some space and when she asks why tell her nothing.... That u just want space then go bang other girls and go ghost...this one will not end good for you if you don't trust me...disrespectful sluts deserve to be treated like what they are...

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro if shes interested in somebody else.

Start to distance yourself and lose contact over time. If shes interested in you and wants you she'll make that effort to hang, etc.

In the meantime find other girls and seduce/fvck/chill with them.

Sooner or later your GF will wonder where youve gone and come running back.

I personally believe her actions and fvcking around to be a major sh*t test.

Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
bro if shes interested in somebody else.

Start to distance yourself and lose contact over time. If shes interested in you and wants you she'll make that effort to hang, etc.

In the meantime find other girls and seduce/fvck/chill with them.

Sooner or later your GF will wonder where youve gone and come running back.

I personally believe her actions and fvcking around to be a major sh*t test.
True on the "$hit test". Some of the females WANT to know you have alternative options to her. And some of the females even want to know that you will "man up" in such a predicament, they want you to cheat.

Reaction score
Frayzer said:
She's definitely interested in him because her interest for you is dropping for whatever reason. If you were to dump her, you would never actually solve the situation because women typically loose interest because of something that their spouse is doing wrong.
What if the only thing he is doing "wrong" is not being "new"?

Many times they just leave one set of problems for another set of problems and put the "new" person on a pedestal, husband or boyfriend didn't have to do anything "wrong" at all, besides stick around.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol this girl is being highly disrespectful any chick I dated wouldn't dream of saying any dumb shít like that to me. Its all about your frame and perceived value.

But those are things you should set initially, and since you can't change those now, here's what you should do.

~Dump her. This behavior is dump worthy & if your fed up, should be your 1st option. Find a higher quality chick who looks better and is not a sick head.

~Go Cold. From your story it sounds like you guys live together. So if breaking up is too inconvenient, or you enjoy the poon on tap, this should be your choice. Setup some plates and go as cold as the war was. When she gets the chill she'll come running back, then it's up to you to decide if you still want her.