I think my gf is going to break up with me need some advice

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dman101 said:
basically i said that I know shes going through a lot, and i think we have a really special thing and I dont want to let it go to waste when i know we can fix this.

I said that about the birth control I looked into it and saw that it can really mess up your hormones and cause you to lose your sex drive. I said I want her to stop taking it and I told her I really felt we were on the verge of having amazing sex because I've been in a different place lately.

I said about the distance I realize that I could have done more to make it easier on us. If could start picking her up after work and bringing her to my place more often so that we dont have 2 and 3 weeks of not seeing each other. then I said I love her a lot , we've gotten through a lot of things so far I told her I love her smile, her eyes, how we joke around, everything. I told her I love her so much and all that. I really thought it would work, she text me back saying she got it, thanks for letting her know how I feel, and she doesnt feel any better. After that I went to play some basketball and I feel a lot better. Haven't texted her back at all, going to just leave her alone I guess because she gave me a pretty cold answer. Was thinking about trying to see her one more time but I duno, I dont want to overthink all of this because the more I think about it the more it hurts. I'm chilling with some friends right now and I feel pretty cool, its not even on my mind. I just find it amazing how a woman can change and go so cold so fast when she seemed to really love you and want to be with you and have kids with you and all that **** when I didnt even do anything wrong, and I look really good, tall, and got all my stuff together
You said all the wrong things to her.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You two are incompatible, plain and simple.

You found yourself in a place of judgment, with her judging your abilities in bed and you trying to measure up to her expectations. You became a dancing monkey, wondering what is wrong with you. Guess what? There is NOTHING wrong with you. You both weren't compatible, that's all.

The only thing wrong is that you are an AFC (as most of us here used to be) and you are learning how to be a man in control of his own destiny and his relationships.

Your incompatibility was a guaranteed fail. It couldn't have been otherwise. You should have dumped her when you detected problems.

Guys, always remember that when men get dumped (by someone they actually care about), it is a LOT harder on them than it is on a woman. The woman has a support system, a web of friends and family that she can cry to and get it out of her system. Plus, she gets constant attention from men. That equals an ability to get over you quickly.

We men, by and large, are loners and we process things internally. Therefore we tend to ruminate and get stuck in thought loops. We wonder what is wrong with us, instead of learning and making corrections and moving forward.

Do no allow yourself to get dumped, ever! Please read and sign this inter-office memo:

When a man senses that he is about to get dumped, he will, 100% of the time, get dumped. There is no deviation from this maxim. Zero.

When you sense impending dumpage, you MUST dump her unceremoniously. Tell her that you have decided it's not working out and that you want to stop seeing her. Be ruthless. Believe me, what you don't understand is that long-term, she can take it much more easily than you, as a man, can.

By igniting a nuclear dump, you will completely flip the script and shock her beyond belief. This will knock her right off the lofty pedastal that she is looking down at you from. After you dump her, if there is a possibility of things working out, she WILL go into begging mode (later in the process) and then YOU will decide if it is to be or not. If you don't hear from her again, then there was no chance under heaven that it would have worked out.

Either way you win. With the knowledge that we have, none of us should ever be in a position to get dumped by a girlfriend. There is a place for love, to be sure, but there is something that eclipses the importance of love. That is being a man, controlling the frame in the relationhip, and managing it.

YOU must always be the manager of the relationship, not her. In all things, the man is the giver and the woman is the receiver. This applies sexually as well as in all other areas of a relationship. It is one of the paradoxes of life. Her proper place is a position where she is lead by you. When you have contructed that dynamic, she will naturally give herself over completely to you.

OP, welcome to the world of enlightenment. It hurts for a while, but better days are coming, wherein you will not be working to please her, but rather women will be working to please you.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dman101 said:
basically i said that I know shes going through a lot, and i think we have a really special thing and I dont want to let it go to waste when i know we can fix this.

I said that about the birth control I looked into it and saw that it can really mess up your hormones and cause you to lose your sex drive. I said I want her to stop taking it and I told her I really felt we were on the verge of having amazing sex because I've been in a different place lately.

I said about the distance I realize that I could have done more to make it easier on us. If could start picking her up after work and bringing her to my place more often so that we dont have 2 and 3 weeks of not seeing each other. then I said I love her a lot , we've gotten through a lot of things so far I told her I love her smile, her eyes, how we joke around, everything. I told her I love her so much and all that. I really thought it would work, she text me back saying she got it, thanks for letting her know how I feel, and she doesnt feel any better. After that I went to play some basketball and I feel a lot better. Haven't texted her back at all, going to just leave her alone I guess because she gave me a pretty cold answer. Was thinking about trying to see her one more time but I duno, I dont want to overthink all of this because the more I think about it the more it hurts. I'm chilling with some friends right now and I feel pretty cool, its not even on my mind. I just find it amazing how a woman can change and go so cold so fast when she seemed to really love you and want to be with you and have kids with you and all that **** when I didnt even do anything wrong, and I look really good, tall, and got all my stuff together

Tell your female friend to stop giving advice, not to pass go and to get your money back.

First off you should've never written a email/text/letter explaining how you "feel" unless you wanted to be viewed as the girl in the relationship; which you now effectively are....

Secondly, you should not have rewarded her $hit behavior towards you with more texts and attention.

Lastly, you should have learned the basics from the get go:

NEVER PUT TOO MUCH STOCK IN A WOMAN'S WORDS; FOR THE TRUTH LOOK AT HER ACTIONS!

This girl wasn't happy with you for a while, she has clearly met or is interested in someone else and it has driven her even further away from you. All the while, you are clinging to long emails talking about how you can do better and how you will change, NOT ATTRACTIVE BRO!

Put a fork in it you are done like a burned tv dinner here. But you should learn from your mistakes here so you don't repeat them with the next girl.

PIMP

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Tell your female friend to stop giving advice, not to pass go and to get your money back.

First off you should've never written a email/text/letter explaining how you "feel" unless you wanted to be viewed as the girl in the relationship; which you now effectively are....

Secondly, you should not have rewarded her $hit behavior towards you with more texts and attention.

Lastly, you should have learned the basics from the get go:

NEVER PUT TOO MUCH STOCK IN A WOMAN'S WORDS; FOR THE TRUTH LOOK AT HER ACTIONS!

This girl wasn't happy with you for a while, she has clearly met or is interested in someone else and it has driven her even further away from you. All the while, you are clinging to long emails talking about how you can do better and how you will change, NOT ATTRACTIVE BRO!

Put a fork in it you are done like a burned tv dinner here. But you should learn from your mistakes here so you don't repeat them with the next girl.
PIMP
Well said. :rockon:

Dman101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I didnt read this until today and I made a huge mistake already. I talked to one of my boys about this he was like what are you crazy you need to get her back, take her out and talk to her. I did all of that yesterday now I am heart broken. She said her love is strong for me, but we just lack that sexual chemistry and she doesnt want to hate me later if it goes on further. She was crying and **** and yeah I felt like **** guys. My boy told me the wrong **** to do.

I couldnt sleep last night when I got home, called out of work today because I only slept like 2 hours. My issue is that I really was in love with her and wanted her to be my future wife and now I see that wont happen. THe absolute only issue between us was the sex everything else the love and connection was there, so this is such a hard pill to swallow its like a question of my manhood.

I have no idea what to do now. I have another girl who is beggin me to see her asap I just feel so blah and unmotivated right now. You guys really seem to know the deal I appreciate all of the advice, I took the wrong path and I'm suffering for it now.

Can you direct me in the right direction on what I need to be doing. Right now I'm 27 years old I'm tall, good looking I'd say about an 8, have a lean with some muscle frame ( I lifted weights for the past year and gained 40 pounds some muscle and fat, had a lean frame with a pot belly and just lost 20 pounds of fat still on the diet to lose the rest). I feel that my confidence really grew I've been a lot more outgoing lately I went on a dating spree last year met over 25 girls in like 6 months off of POF ****ed like 8 girls last year, but the only one who stuck is the one who just dumped me. I have a hard time keeping women interested, not great in bed because of some nerves and I dont always ***.

What do you guys recommend that I do to improve myself. Also do you think I need to always have plates spinning and live the player lifestyle for life or something. That is what I'm feeling because women are very fickle and they come and go so if I have a bunch of them if one leaves its no big deal. Deep down I would like to have that one solid chick, but I dont trust women after what I've been through

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a glutton for punishment , you come back and say "oh i made a mistake "
then you do it again , are you even reading what anyone has posted ?

you should never have trusted women to begin with

and big whoop you went through 8 before you found some girl you liked that lived far as hell away and wanted you as "husband material" when shes still in her "bad boy" phase , you should have seem this coming a mile away

in the future , when the majority of people on here say drop her , you should say how fast?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Do no allow yourself to get dumped, ever! Please read and sign this inter-office memo:

When a man senses that he is about to get dumped, he will, 100% of the time, get dumped. There is no deviation from this maxim. Zero.

When you sense impending dumpage, you MUST dump her unceremoniously.
This is true. Our dump detectors are spot-on.

I recently did the pre-emptive dump by going 3 weeks of NC. Although I broke NC eventually, when we spoke she was yelling at me as if I was the one who did the dumping.

She quickly went back to acting the way she had, texting every other day. Then she invited me out and when I saw her the chemistry was quickly re-established. Then she wrote an entire month's worth of messages in the hours after I said goodnight.

Indeed, she was about to dump me! She explained that things went forward too quickly and she became uncomfortable. That's why you should take things slow, because slow progress feels better than hit and run. But now (because of how I handled it) she doesn't want to end it. She just wants things to be the way they used to be, which is exactly what everyone who gets dumped wants.