I think Im turning too

Reaction score
conceited, arrogant or narsissistic if you will....

Ive always had good confidence and a very good view of my own abilities for anything but this is just lame...

Why I think Im getting too conceited? Well let me tell you what happened two days ago :p

I was at a studentclub for some studentparty and there were gonna be a male and a female stripshow there. Ive never seen a real stripshow before so I was infront of the little "stage" she was gonna perform on (Were like 20 people in the very front on a line). Now next to me was this bald dude that looked kinda geekish, he didnt look bad or anything but still..

Now that girl did a nice stripshow (she was really cute and petite, I wanted that ass :p). But the thing is that she barely looked towards me or atleast my eyes and she danced for the guy next to me several times like touching him and everything and Im like WTF? Im much more attractive than him. Then she also proceeds to pull some dude from the audience up to dance and she strips him down. Now that dude was nicely toned (bodywise) but his face was average and he had an ugly beard (dude was like 21).

Her eyes would scan the whole front but always sort of jump over me except once when she just walked straight upto me and grabbed my hat (Now this is not like a baseball cap but like those winterhats like Usher and all those Rnb people use in their videos, a straight white winterhat..) and dances around with that hat and then throws it away. Not giving any eyecontact at all.

Then after the stripshow is finished she walks of and goes straight towards me and past me but she stops and kisses me on the cheek which she had done with none others..

Now in my conceited little mind I figured out the only reasons she would dance with those two guys were because they were not as attractive and she was giving them some attention to lighten them up and that the reason she never looked straight towards me and gave me the kiss was because she was attracted to me.

Inn my mind there can not be many other explanations :p See that is really conceited but maybe its the truth?

I know I can be abit arrogant.. This girl I laid couple days ago said she wasnt sure if I was just discustingly arrogant or borderline perfect as in if my confidence and attitude with her was too ****y or so ****y that it just owned her....

But I still cannot come up with another explanation as to the stripper thing so hmm I think I need to get less conceited or something :p Fvck that I didnt see the stripper later on, I saw the stripperdude walking around but it would have been cool to engage the female one into a conversation.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realize one thing.

Strippers are there for money$$$$

They see every guy as a potential meal.

They are the best there is in making guys feel good - eye contact, little kisses, kino etc.

Majority of strippers have some "Problems" - I'd stay the hell away from them.

Reaction score
THere is just one little flaw with that assessment... This is norway, paying strippers like in america is not done...

Strippers are hired to parties and do not in anyway receieve money from audience EVER... She could not have been out for money because she couldnt have gotten any, I dont think its even legal here.

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Why would a wh*re like that waste her time on some guy who thinks he can dominate her. She's the one holding the cards not you. Why not milk the "geeky" guy for attention who can be played rather than someone like you. BTW you look at guys too much and you have a fragile ego-- you're not going to be every womans type so stop whining.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wold say that strippers actually show the weakest, most vunerable, naive guys in the bar the most attention. but that's just me, I never tip unless they are drop dead adn seem special in a stipper kind of way.

Reaction score
Originally posted by playasupreme
Why would a wh*re like that waste her time on some guy who thinks he can dominate her. She's the one holding the cards not you. Why not milk the "geeky" guy for attention who can be played rather than someone like you. BTW you look at guys too much and you have a fragile ego-- you're not going to be every womans type so stop whining.
Sorry I dont have a fragile ego I just have a very very logical thoughtprocess that needs to have logical answers to everything.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I've become the same way. Every time a girl looks at me I feel that she wants me, yet I look too good that she's afraid of me in some way. Today I was at the cafeteria and I got in line behind this girl and she noticed me, but then I realized I forgot to get something so I left the line real quick and went to get it. I got back in line and I noticed she turned to the side so she could see if it was me behind her again. This is just a little thing, but I can't think of any other reason why she would do that except she thought I was hot and had to see if I was behind her again. I could come up with so many examples. Some true, but some is my internal arrogance. Can't really help you out, but let me know if you solve this dilemma.

Reaction score
Strippers give so-called geeks attention because they know that these guys are 'attention starved', so the ho makes their day by showering them with affection to put on a show.

She kissed you because you looked like a 'bad boy' and hos like bad boys, because they themselves are bad, in a horish kind of way!!

Also, she sensed your discontent and disillusionment from not getting the attention during the show that a pimp like you justly deserves. By kissing you, she assured you that you were still the man and that you would understand why she avoided you and gave attention to those less worthy, considering that a pimp like you already gets a lot of attention!! She was acknowledging your alpha status amongst the group!

Is this enough of a logical explanation for you?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you just made his day :) Even though you were abit sarcastic so maybe he will read into that too :p

Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Strippers give so-called geeks attention because they know that these guys are 'attention starved', so the ho makes their day by showering them with affection to put on a show.

She kissed you because you looked like a 'bad boy' and hos like bad boys, because they themselves are bad, in a horish kind of way!!

Also, she sensed your discontent and disillusionment from not getting the attention during the show that a pimp like you justly deserves. By kissing you, she assured you that you were still the man and that you would understand why she avoided you and gave attention to those less worthy, considering that a pimp like you already gets a lot of attention!! She was acknowledging your alpha status amongst the group!

Is this enough of a logical explanation for you?
Yes and hopefully is the truth! I had lack of logical explanations or not knowing things. It is irritating. Soo Ill stick with your explanation, especially if anyone backs it up :p :p I have no experience what so ever with strippers.