I think im boring...

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i been seeing this girl the past month and a half

we just been hanging out like every Saturday...she goes to a school across town from me we met at a party

so anyways when we hangout it always for like 10+ hours(like mostly from 10am-11pm)

we do all kinds of things like drive to places or chill at arcades etc..

anyways lately I been facing a tough challenge of holding a conversation with her.

it used to be we couldn't stop talking back all those hours we were in the car or out and about...

now i get the awkward silence a LOT and its such a mood kill...
honestly I cant hold a conversation with this chick anymore it feels like there's nothing left to talk about...

has anyone else had this problem

and do girls find you extremely boring when that long silence hits.....do they find that like a bad thing?

Mr. Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
now i get the awkward silence a LOT and its such a mood kill... honestly I cant hold a conversation with this chick anymore it feels like there's nothing left to talk about...
When that happens just turn on the radio and sing along to the songs obnoxiously, go 120mph down the freeway, drive crazy, punch her (lightly) in the arm when you see a yellow car, just start talking about random stuff, whistle to yourself, tease her, stop your car; put it in neutral; turn on your emergency lights on; rev your engine like your car broke down, go 160 mph, honk your horn at drivers and act pissed off at them, follow people to their house and scare the sh!t out of them, turn on your left blinker when turning right, drive 200 mph, drive normal, laugh at the people in the other cars, race people trying to pass you, tease her some more, let her drive while you sleep because she is so boring (why date her if she is so boring?) etc, etc, etc.

You can do anything that you want. Just focus on having fun. If you can't talk about anything and she is sooo boring that she doesn't have anything to say (never happens with me, women usually talk until my ears bleed) then let your imagination run free. Come on man it aint that hard son.

Mantle07

Don Juan
Reaction score
When Im driving a girl around I always have fun, even if its not a girl I always have fun in the car. Play games like Brake Check, Padiddle, Pac Man, if youve never heard of these games just google them. There fun as hell to play with people in the car. But when you do padiddle, just make sure there IS a girl in the car so that its not gay lmao

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
so anyways when we hangout it always for like 10+ hours(like mostly from 10am-11pm)
maybe this is the problem!

if you are reaching points where there is nothing to say, it might just be that you are spending too long periods together. maybe would be better to see for a shorter amount of time so that when the time is over you (and she) are already looking forward to the next time, instead of it being something of a relief when the time is over

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Even the best conversationalist runs out of stuff to say after a while. You need to do more than just talk. Invite her over to watch a movie and make a move on this chick. At LEAST get a good makeout going so you don't have to talk.

If you haven't made any moves yet, you might have already friendzoned yourself, but it's still worth a try.

Also, ten hour dates are WAY too long. That might be ok later on in the relationship, but early on, limit it to no more than a few hours per date. You both need time to recharge your batteries and miss each other.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah same for me, long dates always end up with me getting tired and awkward. Maybe because I'm a little introvert. I'm more of a short date kind of guy, I love it short but passionate (no jokes about my **** okay).

For myself I figured that hanging out all day like this is fast forward to being friends, or I just get horribly bored with her.

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find myself more attracted to women that can hold a conversation despite me not being able to.

I like chatterbox girls, because sometimes I don't talk much but I do if I want to keep a conversation going. But for the most part, I'm the silent type.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell can talk to somebody for 10 hours? Most of us are lucky to be able to last 15 minutes.

Beeblebrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone stupid enough to listen to that guy, driving "crazy" or 100+ MPH is probably a terrible fking idea. What an idiot...