I think I mess up, fart

jlee

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was making out hot and heavy with this girl. She was on top of me, getting ready to take her shirt off. I let loose a rip, and she heard it. She said " you did not just do that." I just smiled, try to pull her close to me and continue kissing. But she said its too hot, got off me. She went into the bathroom clean up. Went back out into living room and grab her stuff and said she had to go. I was like wow... I really mess up this time...

I'm not sure what to do now...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:nono: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :nono:

Oh DAAAAMN that was funny!

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha wow man! i'd have to say the hell with her and good ridance. she is too uptight and prissy. i've dated a bunch of girls who just laugh that or i'd have them so turned on they would ignore it because they wouldn't dare do anything that might possibly make me stop

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if you can recover from this. Some people take flatulence as a HUGE social no-no. It's a natural body function like burping. I'd have laughed it off and teased you about it. Sounds like this girl has NO sense of humor, you probably didn't want her anyway.

Life ain't perfect...farts happen!

jlee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm lactose intolerant and that morning I was eating cereal. I know I shouldn't be eating cereal and drinking milk but I did anyways. I sent her an sms explaining why I let out gas and that I was embarrass about it.

Man talk about messing up...

SaucyBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You messed up but so did she. She is ready to fvck you but she can't stand to hear a fart? It's different if she was down there and it went right into her face.

Now you know that you should stick to food you can handle man.

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's ridiculous, I don't care how hot she is everybody farts. How long are you supposed to hold in your farts? What if you married her? That would be forty years of squeezing your ******* closed.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well, theres always more fishes to sleep with. Just let that be a lesson to you for next time :crackup: I'm susprised she got so offended hasn't she ever farted or queefed before?

jlee

Don Juan
Reaction score
No it wasn't a wet one. It was a small fart, didn't even smell. That's all.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, if some girl did that to me I'd be pretty turned off.

There's a time and a place, and that's not it. She overreacted, but you definatley killed the mood.

When the moods gone, the moods gone.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at it from her point of view.

It would be a lot harder for her to respect herself if she went any further with you. Girls really don't like being thought of as slvts.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider this a means to an end. She did you a favor, by saving you grief down the road. She's not flexible, lose her!

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Leave another fart on her voicemail :crackup: