I think I have to kick out my tenant/roommate

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just had a female friend move in 3 weeks ago.

I've also got a male friend who moved in and he's been paying me rent. He has complained it's expensive and he acts like a jew/cheapscate when it comes to money/food/weed.

Yesterday morning I approached him that I want cash for the food he ate, he smoked too much of my weed and he smoked up the rest of my tobacco, leaving me nothing in the morning.

He immediately flipped out because it was apparently too early for him, and I cant approach him with matters of money so early in the morning. The fvcker started swearing at me, in front of the girl, and I remained calm. I told him to watch his fvckin language.

I left the house cuz I was pissed off and told a friend of mine, he told me I should just get another tenant and shouldn't be standing for this crap, allowing people to swear at me in my own house.

He says he would have made this dude move out in about 10 days.

I am thinking I may just tell him it's over and give him about 40 days to find a new place.

I woke up this morning and the first thought was: "he has to go".

What do you guys think?

This bodes really bad tbh. The girl became a bit more naggy. She talked to me and said we should "talk it over" because we "live together". I think I might just as well kick him out so I can be at peace in my own fvckin house.

This guy is like an untrained dog. I don't wanna train this fvcker. Yesterday morning when he swore at me in the kitchen in the morning I felt I was raising a child trying to remain calm.

His parents should have done the job so I don't have to deal with crap like this. I hate people that raise their voice.

So shall I kick him out??

It's the second time he's sworn at me so far, the first time he was on a bit of speed, and I think the speed only let out his true self. He acts nice and smiles on the outside but I think he's resentful or something on the inside.

I don't know what's going on but this is a bad doggy and he has issues. I hate to have to kick out this guy but I think I have to.

If I don't he will probably ruin everything I have going on with the girl - not that I am trying to bone her. I just want her to treat me with respect, as should any tenant.

As they say: "One bad apple can ruin the whole bushel". Also: Law 23 of the 48 Laws of Pimpin: "A ho joins a stable to ruin it".

Redempti0n

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kick him out.

Roomates should be awesome and have fun together. Makes no sense to "have a talk" because you "live together". You don't. He isn't yo wife.

Guys who lose their cool like that are incapable of having a talk. Not a constructive one anyway.

Reaction score
I have a similar story, almost...

kick a bad roommate out. no mercy. immediately. Screw his feelings, this is your castle.

we're currently kicking one out after learning this lesson the hard way. we didn't look too hard for a third roommate, and the guy's the biggest case of anti-poon I've seen in my life. He'll invite himself into the living room when we have visitors, and both of us are so taken aback by his lack of social grace, neither of us have really said anything until recently. I've had to get very creative with dating.

He's also a total piece of garbage that has no friends, I've never seen with a girl, and that doesn't know his place. As in, "nobody likes me, so the world is wrong, screw everyone". (He also tried getting my roommate to kick me out. No reason other than disliking me. Good thing he's such a social retard, he didn't notice that my roommate hates him more than I do.)

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have announced to him that : "I think you should find a new place".

He told me to give him 2 weeks. I agreed.

So problem solved. I can now comfortably sit in my living room again.

My territory has been reclaimed.

Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
Well I have announced to him that : "I think you should find a new place".

He told me to give him 2 weeks. I agreed.
I'm jealous. We gave ours until July -- my friend is terrified of him and thought that June was too soon.