I think I have a pretty unique situation on my hands

darkraven425

Reaction score
okay for those of you who know a bit about christianity,
hold on I'm going somewhere with this.
I've been a fan of this site for a while, just never joined, I've read a lot of the articles and posts
my friends for some reason wanted to get my involved in this social thing, they call it backstage, it's basically some religious get together where they hang out, and goof off, it's at this church.
I've been going for a while, but it's really weird because there's alot of hc's there, but all of them (not just the hc's) seem to have, I guess the only way to say it is an extreme social conditioning, I only went cuz this chick I like invited me, I'd been trying to get to her for a while but no luck (not a usual for me) any ideas how I could break through this little social conditioning, cuz it's a bit stronger than I first thought...
I was thinking possibly "converting" but that would show me submissive, any ideas would be appreciated.

-Raven

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darkraven425
okay for those of you who know a bit about christianity,
hold on I'm going somewhere with this.
I've been a fan of this site for a while, just never joined, I've read a lot of the articles and posts
my friends for some reason wanted to get my involved in this social thing, they call it backstage, it's basically some religious get together where they hang out, and goof off, it's at this church.
I've been going for a while, but it's really weird because there's alot of hc's there, but all of them (not just the hc's) seem to have, I guess the only way to say it is an extreme social conditioning, I only went cuz this chick I like invited me, I'd been trying to get to her for a while but no luck (not a usual for me) any ideas how I could break through this little social conditioning, cuz it's a bit stronger than I first thought...
I was thinking possibly "converting" but that would show me submissive, any ideas would be appreciated.

-Raven
OK, do you have a little bit of a situation on your hand, but the solutions as you know are quite simple.

First off, what are "hc's"?

I've been in almost the EXACT same situation. I was invited to a spiritualism teen group by this really hot HB 9 (is there such thing as an HB 9 who isn't hot?)

I didn't join because of her, but because I liked the teachings. Turned out they naturally knew less than I did about astral projection (and they still agued about something that being an astral traveler myself was clearly not true), and being an egocentric sob I stopped enjoying the place.

[And clearly, me being egocentric shows I don't know half as much about the teachings as they do. :p]

So I just didn't go anymore. I said, in the nicest possible way, "it's not for me, I hope you understand."

NEVER DO SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO DO, UNLESS IT'S SOMETHING THAT HAS TO BE DONE.

darkraven425

Reaction score
sry by hc's I mean hot chicks, I'm not quick up to date on the dj lingo

NotaGoatLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never convert..... gives your power away..... unless you want to... i suggest you just run away from this one....

or go out with all of them....get em pregnant and leave and make em think they're going to hell.......(churches=virgins.....it's not always true though)

Enzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think it is a good idea to mess with someones faith and pretend to believe only to get with them. You can do them some REAL damage on a personal level and cause a lot of hurt.

Best just to find someone else who is on the same level and has similar beliefs as you.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find some other group of babes - those prudes best be left alone.

btw:

I HATE UPTIGHT PRUDES!!!! >>>=((

ehhh, needed to vent.

darkraven425

Reaction score
thx for the advice yall, it's nice to be in a forum where everybody's been where you are