I think girl might be flaking out on me.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meet this attrative girl a couple of weeks ago who said hi to me at McDonald's and I talked to her. I said I might give her a call. I finally called her recently and she didn't remember me at first. So, I reminded her about who I was and she said she kind of remembered me.

However, it seemed like she was at least interested me when we first met, however, when I talked to her on the phone, she didn't sound so excited. She also ended the conversation, which was short, first saying she would call me back.

She hasn't called me back yet.

What should I do, forget about her and move on?

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Response from a female:

To begin with, how did you sound like over the phone?

Did you sound normal? or did you sound horny? (heavy breathing, sound sleepy)

How long from the first time you met her did you give her a call? A week later, two weeks later? In that case, she is no longer interested in you because you took too long to call.

I've noticed that some of you are distributing the wrong information around this board. Waiting a week or two to call a girl will not make her chase you. Instead, she will be annoyed and forget about you.

What should you do? forget about her, she is no longer interested. Sorry.

Meg

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right

That's kind of thought what the answer was. It was stupid to wait so long. Thanks for the advice.

J.R.G.G

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes not gonna forget you or dislike u if she really liked you, thats not true.

Verbal

Don Juan
Reaction score
well depending on how long you waited to call her. maybe the num went stale. this has happened to me. depending on the situation i wait for different perioda to call. if i number close, i wait 2 or 3 days and i have something in mind to talk about. instead of sooooooo what are you doing? im like "so what are you doing (what ever day)? well i have to help a friend move, but im open after that so i though we could go out and get a drink." or " i havent been over to(someplace interesting) and i wanted to check it out, would you like to come with?" find out what shes into but make it casual. i made it sound like i have something to do and i dont sit at home all day.

if i have sex with a girl, i call her the next day. some might say no but it is very important that you do. most girls look at sex as something special and if you dont call they will be afended. i learned this by not calling. in my head i didnt want to act like it was a big deal. it wasnt to me but chances are it was to her. if you dont call her after she just let you f**k her she will fell like a slut.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know whether she liked me or not.

I am guessing she was at least interested in me since she started out the conversation. However, she may, or may not have liked me I don't know. So what should I do now? I don't agree however that if a girl liked you she would remember you no matter what. There was a girl who I introduced myself to once. The next time I saw her she didn't remember me. However later when I saw her a few times later, she complimented me. Another time she approach me and tried to follow me. Another time she started touching me a lot.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody have any advice?

Appearently J.R.G.G thinks there is possibility between me and this girl. What do you think? Please write a suggestion if you think there is hope on what I should do.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of stuff on this board is ultramacho bull****. blueangel is right.
Take too long to call, and chances are a girl might 'next' you.