I Suk with women, not in a good way either

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Iqqi in that thread I see a fat drunk man with a bunch of cheap wh0res. What the hell? Is this what you guys are aspiring to be?
If you are talking about ST8UP, lol, I agree!!! That is my POINT.

If HE can do it, StevenR here can do it! StevenR is actually cute! And very intelligent andd talented too.

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Take a look at this thread, in which one of the guys that everyone looks up to in this forum, has posted pics of himself finally.

In my opinion, you guys are about the same weight proportion, you MIGHT be a little bigger, I can't tell. But you have a REALLY cute face! I feel like I always offend someone on here when I say what I really think about pics they post, but they posted them for reactions so...

After you see what this cat looks like, go read his posts. If this guy can pull chicks, you can. He has confidence = he gets chicks!
Are you gay, why you judging dudes?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bunk 040 said:
Are you gay, why you judging dudes?
Lol, I just pictured myself as a fat guy posting "But you have a really cute fathe! Girlfriend!"

On some other sh!t. DON'T EVER USE THE WORD GIRLFRIEND IN THE WAY WOMEN DO. EVER. That is some gay sh!t.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
iqqi said:
?

You keep saying weird sh!t. Stop trolling. Say something useful to the OP.

(OP= orignal poster, newbies).

BTW, I am a size 0, if that is what you meant, KS. :cool: :moon:
You know exactly what I mean.

I'm not going to out you, that's for someone in a MODerately higher position than I.

Make no mistake though, WE'RE ON TO YOU.