I suck with girls but really wanna change that

time2change

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new in this forum. Well, about a year ago I used to be a complete loser - I'd never go out on dates, I was very shy, etc. Now I'm at college - the situation seems to have changed for the better. I had a short relationship with one gal, but later I lost my interest and ignored her, so everything ended. Also made out with one girl at a club - this is quite an achievement for me lol. However, this didn't lead to anything more serious. The problem is that I suck with most of the girls. At first they seem to be interested but I start acting like an AFC guy and then their IL drops.
I'm now in a depression because of my last crush. Everything seemed to be perfect in the beginning. We went a few times for a walk, had goodbye kiss. She was really interested, would text me a lot, would even talk about having kids, marriage, lol. She would tell me she had a crush on me - I told it to her either and quite a lot of times(I know I did wrong). I also had a forthcoming date with her in a few days. Yet I managed to mess up everything somehow. I think I've shown too much interest, was too clingy, needy. Maybe it's because she's a 10 or at least a 9 - really very popular girl and attracts MUCH attention from others. Yesterday she texted me of fb, but didn't seem very interested and the convo wasn't really exciting at all. I suggested having some time apart, without texting, etc - I thought it would help. And she said sth similarly to this(well, neither of us is from an English speaking country): "why? we're not a couple, just friends". And later she also told that she has a crush on another guy, she doesn't know what she wants and similar bullsh1t.
So, I'm on my own right now. Deleted her from fb, deleted her number and trying to get over her. I had a similar situation a few moths ago with another girl. I know I have some self esteem issues - I don't feel too confident about my looks, girls don't usually chase me.
How do I change my behavior and become more successful? Thanks.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the DJ Bible and some journals. That'll set you off on a good start and it'll only get better from there.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
time2change said:
Hi all, I'm new in this forum. Well, about a year ago I used to be a complete loser - I'd never go out on dates, I was very shy, etc. Now I'm at college - the situation seems to have changed for the better. I had a short relationship with one gal, but later I lost my interest and ignored her, so everything ended. Also made out with one girl at a club - this is quite an achievement for me lol. However, this didn't lead to anything more serious. The problem is that I suck with most of the girls. At first they seem to be interested but I start acting like an AFC guy and then their IL drops.
I'm now in a depression because of my last crush. Everything seemed to be perfect in the beginning. We went a few times for a walk, had goodbye kiss. She was really interested, would text me a lot, would even talk about having kids, marriage, lol. She would tell me she had a crush on me - I told it to her either and quite a lot of times(I know I did wrong). I also had a forthcoming date with her in a few days. Yet I managed to mess up everything somehow. I think I've shown too much interest, was too clingy, needy. Maybe it's because she's a 10 or at least a 9 - really very popular girl and attracts MUCH attention from others. Yesterday she texted me of fb, but didn't seem very interested and the convo wasn't really exciting at all. I suggested having some time apart, without texting, etc - I thought it would help. And she said sth similarly to this(well, neither of us is from an English speaking country): "why? we're not a couple, just friends". And later she also told that she has a crush on another guy, she doesn't know what she wants and similar bullsh1t.
So, I'm on my own right now. Deleted her from fb, deleted her number and trying to get over her. I had a similar situation a few moths ago with another girl. I know I have some self esteem issues - I don't feel too confident about my looks, girls don't usually chase me.
How do I change my behavior and become more successful? Thanks.
You've already answered most of your own questions... Now you just need to put these principles into practice. I know it's easier said than done, but I'm impressed by your analysis of yourself (you must be an introvert!)

There are many different types of women out there, so try to decide which type you're looking for. What kind of personality do you like? What types of things does she like to do? You get the idea... Start looking for her with one eye, while you go about your life with the other.

The Gambler

time2change

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the responses. But if I don't show my interest, don't be honest, don't talk with her often, etc, how can this lead to a normal LTR?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
time2change said:
Ok, thanks for the responses. But if I don't show my interest, don't be honest, don't talk with her often, etc, how can this lead to a normal LTR?
If u don't show interest how will she know u like her?