I "stole" a girl from her bf and now she's going back to that guy

budisudaryo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

So I was interested with this girl who's also my ex's best friend (more about this later). At that time she had a bf but we would chat online everyday and by her responses I knew she liked me too. One thing led to another and then she confessed that she adores me and that she doesn't feel any chemistry with her on-off 2 year bf anymore and she was going to put an end of their relationship. About a week later, she finally broke up with him and we continued seeing each other. FYI, the bf had found out about the affair but somehow didn't broke up with her.

About 2 months later, she started acting distant and finally she told me she couldn't see me anymore. The reason was she thought she wouldn't ever get the courage to tell her best friend about us and she was hinting that her best friend still loves me.

I went LC with her and 2 months later (a few days ago) I heard a rumor that she and her ex went back together. Maybe I should'nt have done this, but I asked her if that's true. She said it's not an official gf/bf thing but yes, they've been seeing each other. My jealousy led me to ask where did it start. She said they only started to get close again about 2 weeks ago. And when she was with me she never thought about getting back together with him. But now she sees them as a brand new couple and puts the past behind. FYI this ex/bf is not what you'd call a nice guy. He likes to cheat and lie. The girl has been cheated and lied too many times and yet she keeps going back. Classic.

I was shocked by that and I felt like I got kicked in the face. I mean, my heart wouldn't hurt this bad if she dated other person. But it's the ex whom she left for me. Talk about who's having the last laugh. Anyway, I know I was guilty of stealing her and this is maybe what they call karma. In retrospect, he deserves her more and I deserve this for my wrongdoing. It's time to move on and I'd appreciate if someone willing to share their 2 cents or maybe similar experience. Thanks.

AllJackedUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, you sound just like a buddy of mine who constantly steals chicks from their boyfriends and then gets upset about it when they cheat or leave him later on. This is a no brainer. You don't **** chicks with boyfriends because they're all tramps. Then you had the nerve to make her your girlfriend.. what did you expect to happen? A nice four bedroom house in suburbia with a white picket fence and a golden retriever? You can't turn a wh0re into a girlfriend, nor a housewife. It's time you grow up and start going after chicks that are actually on the market. I'm not saying this to piss you off, I'm just saying this because you need a serious wake up call. Before long you'll end up like my buddy who's 39 and can't get a girlfriend for the life of him because he's made quite the name for himself banging all these women that are already taken. Someday when you find your future girl, let's just hope some guy doesn't pull off a slick maneuver like the one you just did on that chick and her boyfriend. Best of luck.

budisudaryo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned a lot from this, believe me. Including all the things that you said. I just need to vent. Thanks, anyway.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I should make this my signature quote because this scenario comes up a LOT on SS.....

"It's ok if I (the girl) cheat because I'm going to break up with my bf/fiance/husband anyway" is the oldest LIE in the book.

It's an EXCUSE to cheat, but in most cases, they never break up with the guy or they get back with him shortly after.

AllJackedUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I should make this my signature quote because this scenario comes up a LOT on SS.....

"It's ok if I (the girl) cheat because I'm going to break up with my bf/fiance/husband anyway" is the oldest LIE in the book.

It's an EXCUSE to cheat, but in most cases, they never break up with the guy or they get back with him shortly after.

You've got that right. Then the poor sap that she's dating ends up marrying the wh-ore and never finds out about it. But she'll claim that she was being "ignored" and her "emotional needs weren't being met." All bull****.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do guys catch feelings for jump-offs?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making a play for another mans girl or pursuing a woman who recently got out of a relationship is like pulling coals out of a fire. They're always too hot to handle.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Why do guys catch feelings for jump-offs?
This. If you steal someone's girlfriend you just fvck her you don't date her lol.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like many of my experiences. I went through a phase of stealing girls from their boyfriends, and even a married woman from her husband, but every time they go back.

It's foolish for us to think they will leave behind the comfort, security and rapport they've built up over years for someone who has been in their life a matter of days/weeks.

Like Arcbound said, these girls are only good for sex. Never invest any hopes or emotions in them because it will rarely pay off in your favour.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah the reason you dont steal girlfriends is not because youre doing some favor to bro-hood or anything.

you dont do it because it's in your own best interest. if she's willing to cheat on him... shes gonna cheat on you too.

like jackedup said before me, cant make a hoe a housewife.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you should not be sniffin' on another man's GF or wife. Bad news all the way around. Some guys never learn.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
There is a song called "What's so Different" by Ginuwine. LISTEN.

Stop catching feelings for women. Damn it, just pump and dump or keep as a f**k buddy. Some guys never learn.

Case closed.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
Making a play for another mans girl or pursuing a woman who recently got out of a relationship is like pulling coals out of a fire. They're always too hot to handle.

but sometimes you can find that diamond in the rough JK.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
This sounds like many of my experiences. I went through a phase of stealing girls from their boyfriends, and even a married woman from her husband, but every time they go back.

It's foolish for us to think they will leave behind the comfort, security and rapport they've built up over years for someone who has been in their life a matter of days/weeks.
This has been my experience as well. I got a girl to cheat on her boyfriend, but they always go back to the ex because she has no real history with you. She's not going to give up a year long relationship for a guy she had a 2 date fling with.

Gaming women freshly out of relationships is the same deal. They'll use you as a temporary distraction, but will go crawling back to their ex the instant they call.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is it possible that she's using her ex as a rebound? because she missed me even a month after our breakup. also, when a girl uses someone as a distraction from her bf/ex, do they do that consciously? like, "hmmm I think this guy would be perfect for a distraction. maybe later I'll get back with my ex when he comes begging." are girls really that evil?

Last edited:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
when a girl uses someone as a distraction from her bf/ex, do they do that consciously? like, "hmmm I think this guy would be perfect for a distraction. maybe later I'll get back with my ex when he comes begging." are girls really that evil?
I'll give you a story from my past. I met a woman who had recently broken up with her live-in boyfriend. She moved from Indiana to Florida after he kicked her out. We began dating about 1 month after she broke up with him. She gave all the signs of a High IL. She would even walk past my apartment and leave notes on my car at night. I kiss closed her at the end of our first date. She even told me she wanted to sleep with me before going on our second date which would never happen. Her ex called her up and she moved back to Indiana. I never saw or heard from her again.

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what a story. but it's the bf who dumped her. where in my case, it's the girl who ended it.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there, done that. As the other guys said, you should not have caught feelings for the girl.

As for your wrongdoing. You didn't steal her anymore than you'd be stealing if a $20 bill flew into your pocket. You were not the one in the relationship, you weren't the one cheating, so you didn't really do anything wrong.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. I was pissed off but the guy ended up asking her to marry him and she confessed all to him (she says out of guilt but I don't think this girl has a conscience so I think it might have been for some other reason).

They're still getting married I think. She was needlessly cruel so I enjoy a good chuckle at the fact that their relationship can never be the same again and that he'll always picture her with my c*ck in her mouth, even when they're taking their son/daughter to school. I would feel sorry for him but he's still marrying this cvnt, knowing what she did. I'd rather eat a bullet.