I stink - literally!

onthepath

Don Juan
Reaction score
far out i'm a stinky bastard
in particular it's my breath and my feet
as far as i know it's not a matter of hygeine

for my breath, i have this white sh!t that forms over my tongue and i know that's the source of the bad breath - i scrape it off and hello, it' sback in no time - i chew gum and mints all the time but i think it just comes out as a mix of disgustingness

as to my feet, they stink whenever they heat up. now my sense of smell sucks, but even i can smell it. i dont know how to stop it - the "best" advice i've gotten (and even if it improved alittle it still stinks) was to wear leather shoes, like leather on the inside
thongs is impractical - i'm a uni student and everyday into uni i have some walking through a wet grassy park

please guys, some advice :(

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for the halitosis, brush your teeth & tongue regularly, use something like listerine afterwards, and get rid of the mints & gum -- just more fodder for stuff to grow on (unless it's sugarless, and then you're still better off without it).

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. For the tounge, try changing your diet to a healthy, clean diet void of proccessed foods and sugars. Also try listerine wash and a plaque fighting tooth paste.

For your feet go get some medicated gold bond (the menthol flavor) powder and poor some in your shoes every day before you put them on.

Also try washing your shoes. If you have stinky shoes you will have stinky feet. Kind of a bad cycle.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how bout you go see a dentist...even if its a little pricey itll be worth it, after your dentist cleans your filthy mouth...take care of it.

napkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
brush your teeth

wash your feet in the shower.

get some shoe balls. (go to your local Rack Room)

brush your teeth again.

get that stuff that you spray on your feet to make them smell good. Then spray it on your feet.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its called "breath assure." its like a mint you suck on for a minute, then swallow, and it internally helps your breath. Also, for some reason Parsley is known for helping bad breath too. google it for details.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Boiling some parsley in a cup of distilled water will help. Try to stay away from Listerine or Scope they're alcohol based and will kill the good germs as well as the bad.

My friend used to suffer from yuck mouth and I advised him to eat some raw avocado every day for 1 week. After a week his digestive tract had been completely cleansed of any decomposition. Then I suggested he get a decent toothbrush and tongue scraper and a specialty toothpaste like Thereabreath (of which I am a devotee) to ward of bacterial growth.

He also chews Dr. Katz Therabreath chewing gum.

Most important though is to drink at least a half gallon of water per day every day.

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
too lazy too reasd the replies so i dunno if its been answered but the white **** on ur tongue is because of lack of brushing..... when i started using listerine the white **** went away