I speak to you from experience...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, good idea, man. Let's all become robots driven on cold and calculated logic.

How fvcking BORING is that? Secondly, no one is going to IDENTIFY with you if you don't show your humanity. MANY PUAs have written about this, from Pook to Juggler. Exposing your humanness opens people up to you.

This post is gay and misleading. NEVER eschew emotion! EMBRACE IT!

Detaching yourself from the outcome of an interaction is okay if you are still learning the seduction arts. Obviously, you want to be able to move on and remain stable if you get blown off.

However, one does not need to become a cold, heartless bastard to do that. Yeah, the movie Terminator was cool, BUT YOU ARE NOT HIM. YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING.

Only follow Smooth as Anything's advice if you want to become a sociopath.

Later.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall, i really liked the post. The bits about having NO emotion were exaggerated and I believe that we NEED emotion to function.

However, many points in the post as far as breaking limits, not keeping around people who bring you down etc...i think it's good stuff. At the end of the post, i felt like going out and macking right then (11 at night). When posts give me that rush, reguardless of the content, it at least makes me feel inspired to do more, which can be more benificial than a book of tricks.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry, what have i started

Rush

Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
You’ll never know who you are until you’ve seen your limits. See how long you can go without eating. See how much fat you can lose. See how much muscle you can put on. See how long you can study. See how far you can run before you give-up. Fight until your knuckles break and your mind is withered. Never give-up, never surrender, and death before dishonor. Finding your limits is all about finding how to break them. Shatter your limits.

Never forget why you started, and force yourself to keep in mind why you continue. The pain, the suffering, the depression, the tears, the apprehension – they are all the reason you’re here today, fighting for what’s rightfully yours. Never forget why you started, but never let it define how you proceed. Failure does not propagate failure. Failure plants the seed of anger in the strong. How can you be so foolish, so weak, and so pathetic? Failure should make you prove yourself wrong.

Leave behind all who disrespect you, mistreat you or even step on your toes. Everyone is but dust in the wind. Until you can prove to yourself that anyone outside of yourself exists, you have no justifiable reason to believe that they do. Respect the imaginary creatures or manipulate them? Always do what is in your best interests, and never slow down for anyone.

I liked this part the most, actually it inspired me to register and write something. Just year ago I was pretty much totally different person than I am now... I was pretty anxious and it was bad for all areas of my life. I had no self confidence whatsoever. I wasn't the best I could be in any area of my life, final moves were scaring the **** outta me, I was afraid of approaching to girls, my progress in gym was pretty bad, I never did those final 2 or 3 reps that i could manage to do. But then I started to realize that I need a serious change in my life, and I started working on my self. I started slowly by hanging with a group of friends that I feel good to be with, I corrected almost all of my grades in school, I systematized things that I plan to do that week etc. And one of the main things is that started to FACE THE FEAR, and wasn't escaping from situations that made me anxious. I started to do all things that I like with great PASSION. And one thing that probably we all know is that when you gain SELF CONFIDENCE people will have much more respect for you.

Like GHANDI said : First thy ignore you, then they fight you, then you WIN.

ALSO I would like to add that philosphy helped me alot, it became my favorite subject at school. When you find out that there are many possible views on our life it becomes much easier.

I can't write any more because I'm exhausted from last night party. It was pretty good, I used alot of stuff that I learned from this site with good success. I get number close, kiss close...

ANYWAY guys MERRY CHRISTMASS, and happy holidays for all of you. Hear you later

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...:)

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Nothing, really. I would have posted the same reply whether or not you posted yours.
:p, so, i still started it :p

It was not a bad post in the sense that it was quite well written and put forward his view intelligibly. However, his position is not as logical as it appears ar first glance.

Sorry to put the wind up your backside but it was a tongue in cheek comment.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
:p, so, i still started it :p

It was not a bad post in the sense that it was quite well written and put forward his view intelligibly. However, his position is not as logical as it appears ar first glance.

Sorry to put the wind up your backside but it was a tongue in cheek comment.
;) I stand by my words.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stand by his words... Which do not inspire me to become a cold blooded non-feeling adolescent.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
I stand by his words... Which do not inspire me to become a cold blooded non-feeling pre-adolescent.
Thats because you are one already

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Ditto to what JSH said. You have gone from being a good poster from just being plain annoying. All you do is slam people and write BS. Get off your high horse and start posting real posts.
Now you really gotta stop copying me, what will you do when im not here :p

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I quit that 4 months ago o_O

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with EVERYTHING in this post, I believed them before I read it. True qualities of a man.

I don't think we should become robots, but I don't think that was what he said. Maybe it was, but don't act only on what feels good, but do what is right is what I got out of it.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by October
I agree with EVERYTHING in this post, I believed them before I read it. True qualities of a man.

I don't think we should become robots, but I don't think that was what he said. Maybe it was, but don't act only on what feels good, but do what is right is what I got out of it.
We had this discussion a long time ago, basically, whats the point in living if you do not feel. He does not mention what is right. How do you know what is right? The only way we know what is right, individually, without listening much to society, is through what feels good.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We had this discussion a long time ago, basically, what's the point in living if you do not feel. He does not mention what is right. How do you know what is right? The only way we know what is right, individually, without listening much to society, is through what feels good.
Ah, that's an interesting point. And yeah, "right" was a horrible word to use. I don't think emotions are a bad thing, but they shouldn't lead you to do anything rash or irrational. And someone told me once that only you should affect the way you feel, not anyone else. I don't know if that's what smooth meant, but that's what I thought of it.