"I sort of have a boyfriend" need advice ASAP please

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She obviously doesn't have a BF, but chicks believe it's the best line they can use to get a guy not to try anything.

The way you approached it, telling her "she is interesting and you want to get to know her better" was a mistake. It puts a lot of pressure on her (like she has to perform, or live up to your expectations) - people don't like felling pressured, they like to be relaxed. Instead of playing off a "date" as a relaxed hang out, it came off as being more of an "interview".

As for the fact you've paid her compliments and made her know you like her over a period of time, that's just not going to help you out. As soon as a chick knows you like her, a timer starts ticking. If you dont make a move soon after, your chances fade away (she thinks you lack confidence to do so). And all the checking of her dating habits and situation, it's just a little bit AFC. Know what you want and go after it.

Giving her your number or teasing her about her "BF" will get you nowhere. Just ask her on an action date, don't explain it to her, rationalise it to her, justify it her, just ask.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sort of have a boyfriend" means she's ****ing another guy.

newdj123

Reaction score
just question

I dont want to offend you tobeyou1, I was just wondering if you are a rock guy because of your :rockon: smiley.
Maybe you freaked her out with your rock style hair and cloths. You know how women are. No offense i like rock too.

tobeyou1

Reaction score
newdj123: yeah i guess. but i hate the "friends first" cr*p.

ScrewIt: yes ill do that

Skilla Staz: hehe its the least i can do. thanks.

coder: yes other girls aye. yeah its the most decent choice i guess.

flows101: no problem.

JJMcLure: action date aye. wont that freak her out more?

Eccentric: Ewww thats nasty.

newdj123: haha none taken. no i dont dress freaky i just wear jeans and shirts and sometimes slacks and shoes. But i do like rock.thanks anyways.

Well i see her this Wensday again.I will just play it kool with other girls i think thats the only thing to do for now or i can be persistant but im to lazy right now. maybe ill change my mind by then. Anyway ill be bumping into her for 3 more years so its all good. Thanks dj's for advices it helped a lot.

Peace out!
:rockon: