I should give up on this girl right?

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so a few weeks back my friends told me that this girl who comes into where i work thinks i'm cute.
Then i get told that she likes me and wanst me to ask her out, so when i get the op to do so i do.

I get her phone number and find out she's only 17 (i'm 23 in July) and that she is on training in which she only get's like £60 a week.

To the point....

So i made a date with her that SHE broke saying it was a familly problem...and since that day (Last saturday) she was off with me all week...even though she say's she's not avoiding me.

Do you think she's worth the hassle guy's?...cause all next week i'll see her as i'm on a job that i'll have to go into were she works every morning and afternoon.

I mean she said she txt me this weekend and hasn't...even AFTER i txted her...she's just ignored it.

You reckon i should just play hard to get or ignore her...kinda give her the same treatment back?

-Malachi

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malachi said:
I mean she said she txt me this weekend and hasn't...even AFTER i txted her...she's just ignored it.

You reckon i should just play hard to get or ignore her...kinda give her the same treatment back?
Ignore her,I know here in the USA,if you were to sleep with a chick under 18 and you are over 18 then you can end up in jail. Just try to let it go,always stick with 18 and up if you can. Best of luck!

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Ignore her,I know here in the USA,if you were to sleep with a chick under 18 and you are over 18 then you can end up in jail. Just try to let it go,always stick with 18 and up if you can. Best of luck!

Thx for the reply, yeah people have told me it might be because of her age....but it's going to be difficult to ignore her all week as i have to go near her everyday.

But yeah, i'll stay outta the way and show no sign of intrest.

-malachi

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you could be a investor with women for the future. By that I mean be playful with her until she is 18 then crank up the kino,**** + funny and have at it. Thats what I would do.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Well you could be a investor with women for the future. By that I mean be playful with her until she is 18 then crank up the kino,**** + funny and have at it. Thats what I would do.
No i'm either with her now or not, i mean i can't be waiting around for her to grow up.

I'll show her no intrest tomorrow and see how that turns out.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malachi said:
No i'm either with her now or not, i mean i can't be waiting around for her to grow up.
I dont mean wait for her. Go out with plenty of other women,but the whole time still kino it up with her and play her,just dont nail her until she is 18.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
I dont mean wait for her. Go out with plenty of other women,but the whole time still kino it up with her and play her,just dont nail her until she is 18.
The Legal age for sex in the UK is 16

Not sure if that's what your getting at?, or are you saying once she hit's 18 she will be more mature?.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malachi said:
Not sure if that's what your getting at?, or are you saying once she hit's 18 she will be more mature?.
The legal age in America is 18,my mistake.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
The legal age in America is 18,my mistake.
Yeah no problem, i have to admit that i NEVER EVER go for girls that are 16,17

But i didn't find out her age till wwhile after...i'll just phase her out and ignore her.

-Malachi

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malachi said:
]
...even though she say's she's not avoiding me.
That means you asked if shes avoiding you? Thats a bad move.

You shouldn't care if shes ignoring you.

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
aftershock said:
That means you asked if shes avoiding you? Thats a bad move.

You shouldn't care if shes ignoring you.

No i never asked her that, she just came out with it twice on 2 txt messages she sent me.