I Screwed up and need help

Rico186

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i screwed up with this girl. I told her how i felt about her, the whole nine yards. That she was the one for me. and now she says that she is not attracted to me, that there in no chemistry. and she is looking for other guys. She has been giving me mixed signals since i met her. I an a NICE GUY, so i think that that is not good for me. now she just wants to be friends, she said that i am like her best guy friend. i still want to be with this girl. do i just give it time, and hopefuly things will change, or do i just leave it at being friends. i don't want to loose this friendship either.

Andy

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
a woman's point of view

Sorry to hear that things didn't go the way you thought they would. I know it's hard for a guy to tell a girl his feelings like that. I would say that you're best bet it to pull back a little. If you are really a nice guy, she will think of you when she's dealing with a jerk. She'll want that guy to be more like you. But you shouldn't tell her these things anymore. A woman needs to know that a guy being nice is going to stand the test of time. That means that you should be there, but not too emotionally available. Hope this helps.

cece

Rico186

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that helps a little, but i just don't know if i should move on, or wait for this relationship.

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah you should move on...

Read the DJ Bible and go out there and meet a lot of chicks and try to get with them. Hell, go out and try to meet chicks before you even complete the Bible. It'll take your mind off of her. In all honesty, it doesn't seem like you're going to be able to get with her any time soon. Your only chance is to distance yourself from her and show her that all this isn't phasing you, and that you can do better.

-AL

c-do

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't "wait" on this relationship. Continue to be interested in her but leave yourself open to meeting other women. I know it's hard when you've got your heart and mind set on one person. But you will regret having waited around if it doesn't work out. Try to go out with other women and let her know, through being friends, what she's missing out on by letting her see how well you treat other women. One thing that we women are notorious for is being jealous about what some other woman it getting. Do not end your friendship with her if you care about her.

Rico186

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is what i thought that i would do, but i just needed somemore confidece, i just wish that it would be easier to meet girls. I'm great with women once i get to know them, but getting there is the hard part for me. i'm the "shy nice guy"

andy

Reaction score
Don't ask a woman for advice (C-Do).

Leave this girl alone - you are done!!!

Don't be a chump and be her friend - she doesn't want you to be around her!!!

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in your exact same situation, & from the standpoint im at i'd say no girl is worth the chase once she sees you as a friend.

I Let go & now im with a much much much better girl.

Also when i was in your situation, I would read about sucess stories & feel despair, but if you work on your skill you'll find someone you like.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Rico186
Ok, i screwed up with this girl. I told her how i felt about her, the whole nine yards. That she was the one for me.
Never tell a woman this shyt - men don't initiate this type of convo - but chumps do!!!! Chumps always lose - even if they get the girl!!