I refuse to let myself screw this up!

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, I've come here to learn to be a DJ to pull girls and what not and for the most part, I have not utalized any of the skills that I have learned. Why? I don't know it just doesn't feel smooth or whatever but thats not the point right now.

Pretty much throughout my college career I haven't had trouble pulling girls. I don't spit too much game but regardless most of the weekend nights I'll find myself bringing a girl back to my room. However this girl that I got in my room on Thursday is different for some reason

Yes, she is gorgeous....easily one of if not the hottest girl I've EVER gotten with, but putting that aside she is the first girl in a VERY long while that I actually enjoy hanging out with. That fact alone kind of scares me but it also drives me a little.

Anyways heres a little background information. Me and her have hooked up like 3-4 times sporatically throughout this semester. Finally this past Thursday I decided to grow a pair and actually fight for her rather than just hoping that she would want me...Result was I had her naked in my bed before we even went out and then again when we got back from the bar...Good right?!

Yea well this is where I'm at right now...I know for a fact that this girl plays guys...I know shes getting with some other guy on some other nights that shes not with me. BUT on Thursday all 3 of us were in the same place and she chose ME over him so thats a plus :)...

So that puts me to where I'm at. I need to win this girl over...what should my next move be? Keep in mind that she does indeed play the game and she thinks shes pretty good at it...

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wrote:
I need to win this girl over
Boy, that sure is a postion of power if I ever did see one. (rolls eyes)

I wish you well, man.
But as you can tell from a lot of the guys on here, whenever you "NEED" some particular female who is 'different", no good ever comes from it.

You see Red Flags yet you still pursue her as if she is a Prize.
WOW.
I hope things turn out well for you.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to make her your girlfriend? Do you think she can/will commit to you or are you both just looking to have fun? Take her out on a date somewhere and find out.

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you with the red flag outlook, however i mean its not just her...I do get with other girls as well. See the thing is that I've known her for almost 2 years now so we know each other decently well which is why I'm so convinced that I need to win her over because I feel that if we were together we'd have a great time and/or relationship...

Also, yea as of now she is definately being considered the "prize," and I want to change that but I'm not quite sure how to flip it on her.

Now I'm not trying to make her my GF (yet), but I would like to take our relationship past hooking up every once in a while.

See this whole year its been sporatic with us 2 and recently its gotten to happen more and more frequently. I just want it to be understood that shes coming back with me at the end of each night ya know. I just have never been in this particular situation before so I don't know exactly how to handle it and I just want to do it right.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a song by 3-6 mafia called "Don't Save Her" that this reminds me of haha.

You can't turn a h*e
Into a house wife man

k201

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, maybe I've explained the situation a little off...She is in no way shape or form a hoe. It just so happens to be that she is playing 2 guys at once.

Now from my perspective, getting this girl is big for me HOWEVER winning this girl is just as if not bigger. Why? I really never brought much game to the table because I never really concerned myself with girls because they usually come to me. But I'm done of getting with the mediocrity. I like the feeling of working for a girl and winning her over. Like this past Thursday, this girl, the other guy shes getting with, and I were at the same place. It was like a game for who could win her AND I DID...Let me tell you it felt fantastic. So I finally want to put the nail in this kids coffin (if I haven't already) and I want to feel like I accomplished something....GETTING THIS GIRL