I really wish girls had some courage and integrity

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont want to talk/hangout with a guy, JUST TELL HIM THAT OR DO NOT PICK UP HIS CALLS EVER.

Do not be friendly and reply to his msg's with "hey i'm out right now, how about some other time" if you have no intention of it

Do not say "im busy right now, but i'll call you back" and then not call back. Why? because this gives no closure and he's left waiting.

Do not give him head one day, and then reject him the next week.

ugh, i feel like an ass right now. For letting myself be led on. I just wish this girl wouldve had the balls to tell me she didnt wanna **** anymore, instead of *****footing around it and leading me on.

All she had to do was not answer my txts, and I wouldve taken a hint at first. But she kept coming with excuses and delaying it.

jesus christ. Oh well. Next time a girl tells me how her boyfriend was such an ******* and neglected her I will just laugh.

:mad: @myself for being an idiot. You live, you learn. Atleast I tried.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't beat yourself too much REPEM. You only have to trust your gut and judge a girl's interest by her actions not her words...

Put it this way, if a girl is really into you and you don't feel the same way about her, I don't think you just wanna text her: I don't want date because of so and so... You will stay friendly but staying away at the same time...

But I understand what you mean... Some girls will be straight forward about this, but some (the majority of them in my opinion) will be indirect because for them being direct is being mean...

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know man, i ****ed up.

i knew she liked me. She was contacting me. She gave me head one night when she was over. Then I screwed up by coming on too strong the next week, and she lost 100% interest since then. Ever since that night she has been giving me the run around.

I guess I was wrong to take her oral skills as an IOI haha

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
REPEM said:
I guess I was wrong to take her oral skills as an IOI haha
It was a major IOI :rolleyes: But you did come off as too strong afterwards. Just cut contact for a week, if she contact you, great ! Be relax about the situation.

If not, then call her in a week and set up a meeting. By her response you should be able to tell if she still wanna have your rocket in her mouth and in her p*ussy

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
badboyjmm said:
It was a major IOI :rolleyes: But you did come off as too strong afterwards. Just cut contact for a week, if she contact you, great ! Be relax about the situation.

If not, then call her in a week and set up a meeting. By her response you should be able to tell if she still wanna have your rocket in her mouth and in her p*ussy
that's what i did.

I cut off contact for awhile, then re-contacted her and she said she was busy but would call me back. She never did. Meh.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
REPEM said:
If you dont want to talk/hangout with a guy, JUST TELL HIM THAT OR DO NOT PICK UP HIS CALLS EVER.

Do not be friendly and reply to his msg's with "hey i'm out right now, how about some other time" if you have no intention of it

Do not say "im busy right now, but i'll call you back" and then not call back. Why? because this gives no closure and he's left waiting.

Do not give him head one day, and then reject him the next week.

ugh, i feel like an ass right now. For letting myself be led on. I just wish this girl wouldve had the balls to tell me she didnt wanna **** anymore, instead of *****footing around it and leading me on.

All she had to do was not answer my txts, and I wouldve taken a hint at first. But she kept coming with excuses and delaying it.

jesus christ. Oh well. Next time a girl tells me how her boyfriend was such an ******* and neglected her I will just laugh.

:mad: @myself for being an idiot. You live, you learn. Atleast I tried.
your not alone, seriously, I hate and despise it with a huge passion when girls tease me or lead me on, I hate it when they make me think I have a chance with them and then they reject my further advances, the advances that would lead up to a first date or making it official. This has happend many times, I hate it when a girl lets me have her real phone number but then she never answers or calls me back, nor texts me back either, gosh, why can't girls just give a wrong number or just say that they have a boyfriend already, geeze it's not that hard, . Also this happend twice but I'm still pissed off about it, 2 girls let me have their real phone number, but when I asked them out on a date or if we could hang out, they said that they have a boyfriend already and that their boyfriend gets jealous. Ummmmm, WHY WOULD YOU LET A GUY HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IF YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND ALREADY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!, if you just wanted to be friends, well no thanks, because if you have a boyfriend that means I can't date you or sleep with you.