I really hate my friend

seanmichaels

Don Juan
Reaction score
well my friend who thinks he's such a pimp he's talking to these girls and says he doesn't want relationships with them right now so he's talking to like 3 different girls and I don't understand why do girls want players? Maybe they just don't know? Sometimes I feel like I just want to call them up and tell them the truth. I got so pissed off because when I said "hook me up with one of them girls" and he was like "man **** you they're mine....get your own *****es" and im like WTF I just wanted to punch his face right there. I told him fine just watch the next girl you see walking that isn't on the phone or with a boyfriend I will approach her and will end up with her number....something you can't do..... Keep in mind, the only way this guy gets his girls is because they're all his sisters friends. WOW!! So now the deal is on, I have the DJ bible in my mind and know how to approach so it even gives me more confidence to approach when this guy is like "whoa look at that chick over there" and i'll approach her with ease.... Even if she's with a group of friends I don't give a fvck already.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hater in the house. Man, seriously, you are hatin a bit much. Whether our not you agree with what he does, your behavior sucks. You are focusing on him too much and not yourself. You are acting like a little girl. He is a big boy and these girls are their own people, so work on yourself, get the hate out, and focus on what you can do, not what your buddy does or doesnt do.

Last edited:

Etienne

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't hate him, you're just jealous of him, which isn't the same.

Instead of complentating and desiring what your friend has, you'd better spend that energy into action.

I can assure you it will provide better results.

Étienne

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seanmichaels
well my friend who thinks he's such a pimp he's talking to these girls and says he doesn't want relationships with them right now so he's talking to like 3 different girls and I don't understand why do girls want players? Maybe they just don't know? Sometimes I feel like I just want to call them up and tell them the truth. I got so pissed off because when I said "hook me up with one of them girls" and he was like "man **** you they're mine....get your own *****es" and im like WTF I just wanted to punch his face right there. I told him fine just watch the next girl you see walking that isn't on the phone or with a boyfriend I will approach her and will end up with her number....something you can't do..... Keep in mind, the only way this guy gets his girls is because they're all his sisters friends. WOW!! So now the deal is on, I have the DJ bible in my mind and know how to approach so it even gives me more confidence to approach when this guy is like "whoa look at that chick over there" and i'll approach her with ease.... Even if she's with a group of friends I don't give a fvck already.
Where do you live man? And what's your friend's name?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste time HBK...deliver the super kick NOW, it's about time somebody put Marty Jennetty in his place!

No seriously I wouldn't get all worked up over your friend hoarding his wh*res. I also wouldn't be too concerned with how he gets his girls either. And besides do you really want to ride his coat tails anyway? Think about it.

I'd focus mainly on improving yourself and not worry too much about your friend. Better to get your own digs then work off of his. You're right in thinking that studying and practice will make you a good DJ if you have a good work ethic. Revenge can be a good motivator but it may make you some what short sighted to what you're actually trying to acheive in the long run, which is how to socilze better with girls and improve your overall game.

Good luck to you sir and remember that jelousy and revenge won't lead you to the promised land but instead pave the road to hell.

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude I would hoard girls to- I've done it before- its human nature, if you got a girl she stays your girl if you like her- you dont just give her away.
good luck on getting the hos