I Passed A Test Last Night

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Yep. Sure have. We are going over there again tonight for drinks. I'll update this thread.

I'm going to stay more tuned in on these gals and see if I can recognize any interest that maybe I would not normally see (like what Mrs.5string says).

As tempting as this may be, I'm gonna just play it cool and have fun with it. If anyone has any suggestions regarding this situation, lay em on me.
I hope you do play it cool. Don't let a few flirty chicks mess with your head so much that it affects your marriage.

Your last sentence about "suggestions" has me wondering about your intentions. If your marriage has issues or question marks surrounding it deal with that stuff first before you head out looking for trouble.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Yep. Sure have. We are going over there again tonight for drinks. I'll update this thread.

I'm going to stay more tuned in on these gals and see if I can recognize any interest that maybe I would not normally see (like what Mrs.5string says).

As tempting as this may be, I'm gonna just play it cool and have fun with it. If anyone has any suggestions regarding this situation, lay em on me.
5string, it isn't nice to solicit flirtation, especially in front of the wife. I agree that the unsolicited flirtations will work wonders for your LTR, however part of that is being unfazed and uninterested in the attention. You dismiss those little birds, don't throw them breadcrumbs. Refer to ThunderMaverick's current thread about disrespect. Put the shoe on the other foot before you decide to keep walking that path.

Utilize this phenomenon to your relationship's advantage, but don't toe the line of disrespect. Well, that is just my advice if you want to keep your marriage a moral and just one. I personally LOVE attention and unsolicited flirting from hot guys, but I value respect for myself, my man, and my relationship more than a cheap thrill so I don't encourage it or entertain it. <---- You reading this, Thunder?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear 5String and others,
"I Passed A Test Last Night",OK to the Women for Cris's Sakes, and Men dressed in Girls blouses who in the main responded here.Bully for you,you passed the Beta Test,you can go back to your darning,and reading with Mother,as for you Iqqi,get and do your Old man's washing.....but sorry mate,as a Don Juan you just don't fit the bill.With the passage of years you may well be shafted,and sing a different song,like most of us real DJ's,and please correct me, this is a site for Don Juans.Please read the definitions of this state of being.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear 5String and others,
"I Passed A Test Last Night",OK to the Women for Cris's Sakes, and Men dressed in Girls blouses who in the main responded here.Bully for you,you passed the Beta Test,you can go back to your darning,and reading with Mother,as for you Iqqi,get and do your Old man's washing.....but sorry mate,as a Don Juan you just don't fit the bill.With the passage of years you may well be shafted,and sing a different song,like most of us real DJ's,and please correct me, this is a site for Don Juans.Please read the definitions of this state of being.
Yea not sure if the title of the thread really fits the content but the idea is right.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to all that have commented. Please let me make this absolutely clear. I have not initiated a thing and will not under any circumstances. I have not even flirted. If my wife were to be hit on, I'd expect the same. And iqqi, please know I have never ever disrespected my wife. One cannot control if another flirts with you. What you can control is how you react or respond. I have not escalated or solicited anything here. Just wanted to clear that up.

Last edited: