I Passed A Test Last Night

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, let me say I was tempted. Everyone get's tempted by something at some point. Last night, my wife was not up to going over to our local pub. They have a special on pizza's Monday nights. So, I go over to have a beer with my buddies with the intention of ordering a pizza to take home for me n the wife. The waitresses in this place are ALL well above average I might add. I'm standing at the bar talking with my buds and this one waitress who I will call Kate, started chatting me up, rubbing my back, touching me, etc. She is very attractive. Bout 5'7" 120-125 lbs and single. Probably mid 20's. Nice butt and long legs. I order my pizza and she asks if I am going to eat it there or take it home. Tell her I'm gonna take it home. Now this HB knows my wife. She then grabs me, looks right in my eyes and says, "I get off in a little bit. Why don't you go have your pizza, come back and we'll have some beers. It'll be fun. I'd love to hang out with you". I simply told her I had to work tomorrow and would be getting to bed early. Kate says, "well, anytime. Just let me know. You know where to find me". I start walking out with the pizza and she says "It was nice to see you. Don't be a stranger". WTF? I'm twice her age but she obviously doesnt care. I was flattered as could be and could have closed her in a NY minute. Ate my pizza, talked to the wife a bit and then went to bed. Anybody else have any stories of a sure thing, but turned it down for whatever reason?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear 5String,
When you are taking your penultimate breath will you really be thinking?.....I wish I had taken more Pizzas home to eat with my wife.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string don't mind him. You did well. I'm proud of you. Why can't this ever happen to me? lol. Anyway, this is the kind of thing that could eventually lead to a family breaking up. You said pub? So, I assume you live in England then.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
5string don't mind him. You did well. I'm proud of you. Why can't this ever happen to me? lol. Anyway, this is the kind of thing that could eventually lead to a family breaking up. You said pub? So, I assume you live in England then.
Nope. Live in the Pacific Northwest. I live in a townhome withing walking distance of pubs, eateries, parks n stuff. I can walk to eveything. It's a great location. That HB knows where I live too. I was a bit astounded at this one as it was a done deal if I had wanted to. Guess there are just some chicks out there that want what they can't have.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are taking your penultimate breath will you really be thinking?.....I wish I had taken more Pizzas home to eat with my wif
Do you really believe he'll be thinking "I wish I would have screwed around on my wife more"?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On my death bed I'll be thinking "holy fvck I'm about to die."

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Nope. Live in the Pacific Northwest. I live in a townhome withing walking distance of pubs, eateries, parks n stuff. I can walk to eveything. It's a great location. That HB knows where I live too. I was a bit astounded at this one as it was a done deal if I had wanted to. Guess there are just some chicks out there that want what they can't have.
This just reeks of Portland, Oregon. Pale ale, pizza, and a waitress in heat. You might have to refer her to another of the Djs there:D

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
You sure your wife didn't make a deal with that girl to try and set you up?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Interesting. I hadnt thought of that. Doubtful though. They only say HI to each other. I have never seen them actually engage in a conversation before. Plus, wife hasnt been over there for weeks, and she didnt know I'd be getting a pizza for us last night. I suppose women do sh!t like that just to test their men sometimes. Now ya got me thinkin brother. Anyway, I hope that wasnt the case.....my ego got a boost last night. :D

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in my last LTR, I had this happen to me many times, but I always seemed to be good at making sure that they happened at places that my ex would never hang out or any of her friends.

Yes, it meant being extra careful, but what they say about hell having no fury for a woman scorned is doubly as true for a hispanic woman with a short fuse and a size D cup.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens all the time when you are married,they know they have to go the extra mile to let you know they are interested. Seem to quit when you are single.BUT then they expect you to run around trying to "get some"

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Guess there are just some chicks out there that want what they can't have.
I've been seeing a lot of that lately.

Hey I'm in Portland...feel free to send her my way!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string- you might have a stalker on your hands. Rejection often triggers pursuit. :crazy:

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
5string- you might have a stalker on your hands. Rejection often triggers pursuit. :crazy:
Well, If I'm gonna get stalked, might as well be by a very attractive women. By the way, Portland is within driving distance.:)

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I didn't read the OP well. I thought she was someone at the bar, hanging out. I didn't realize it was a waitress.

I'd pepper spray a waitress/barmaid in a second.
Not saying this is the specific case, but they tend to be occupational AW's and NOT very discrete.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Ha! This is the first thing that popped up in my head as well...

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta bump this with an update.

Was over at the "pub" again with the wife having drinks. The HB was working. She came right over and started talking to me. She stayed quite awhile. She didnt pay much attention to Mrs.5string, who was clearly getting p!ssed by then.

So, we are paying the bill and HB comes over and kinos me a bit and says bye to both of us.

I have to admit that it was kinda fun to see the wife get riled up. Now she calls this gal my "girlfriend" and has done so several times since. It's gotten into her head. There is another one over there that is really cute and petite who my wife says is clearly interested. I told the wife that I didnt think so. Wife says "you may not have noticed but women can see things that men cannot".

That was fun. Mrs.5string knows I can have options if I wish, or at least that's what she believes anyway. Oh, I took the wife home and gave her what she needed. She was really into it, and I think it was because of what happened at the pub.

Let em know you have options fellas. I didnt know this could be so effective.

davewe

Don Juan
Reaction score
3countriesPlan said:
This just reeks of Portland, Oregon. Pale ale, pizza, and a waitress in heat. You might have to refer her to another of the Djs there:D
Can I volunteer. I love in P.O. and am twice her age. I'm available but could lie and tell her I'm married - lol!

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let em know you have options fellas. I didnt know this could be so effective.
You have discovered a secret that will keep your relationship strong and fresh.

This is a great post for married guys out there. I was considering posting something similar because since the start of summer I have been having this exact same thing happen over and over. I have no idea why but this past summer I met SO many cool young chicks who all gave me some really strong signs. A few of them literally threw themselves at me.

It's great for the ego but can also drive you a little nuts trying to stay on the straight and narrow.

So many guys think they need to hide this stuff from their wives but this kind of thing is what drives a woman's competitive nature.

I play in a co-ed V-ball league at the moment and my team has several young hotties. Every Wednesday night I get my a$$ fvcked off just before the game. :)

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
You have discovered a secret that will keep your relationship strong and fresh.

This is a great post for married guys out there. I was considering posting something similar because since the start of summer I have been having this exact same thing happen over and over. I have no idea why but this past summer I met SO many cool young chicks who all gave me some really strong signs. A few of them literally threw themselves at me.

It's great for the ego but can also drive you a little nuts trying to stay on the straight and narrow.

So many guys think they need to hide this stuff from their wives but this kind of thing is what drives a woman's competitive nature.

I play in a co-ed V-ball league at the moment and my team has several young hotties. Every Wednesday night I get my a$$ fvcked off just before the game. :)
Yep. Sure have. We are going over there again tonight for drinks. I'll update this thread.

I'm going to stay more tuned in on these gals and see if I can recognize any interest that maybe I would not normally see (like what Mrs.5string says).

As tempting as this may be, I'm gonna just play it cool and have fun with it. If anyone has any suggestions regarding this situation, lay em on me.