I noticed there has been a banning carnage here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CubanCigar said:
Some posters act is if they cannot figure out how to use the ignore function since they dislike your viewpoints so much.

Though that wouldn't silence you from others reading your points and second guessing the dogma they like to spread so they'd prefer having you banned so they can go in circles in a head nodding yes man echo chamber trying to recruit more yes men to join them giving them some sort of "power"...on a seduction forum no less...

The projection is strong with these types of posters.
The ignore function makes my viewing of the forums much better now. Though itd be a tad better if Sosuave used a different or updated forum software so ignored users would be completely removed from view. As it stands, you can still see that an ignored poster made a post, though the contents are obscured.

Either way, Id tell people to do what Ive done. If you dislike someones posts so much, add them to the ignore list. Right now I only know if certain posters have addressed me if someone not on my ignore list quotes them, or if I choose "view ignored post" out of curiosity.

And even then I still dont reply. But its apparent these guys still do and cannot let things go. :shrug:.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this thread still opened? The only thing being discussed now is a bunch of whiners complaining about nothing. What exactly do you hope to achieve by whining? It was a mistake to have brought back some of these banned members.

CubanCigar

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
Why is this thread still opened? The only thing being discussed now is a bunch of whiners complaining about nothing. What exactly do you hope to achieve by whining? It was a mistake to have brought back some of these banned members.
Agreed.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Name calling and strawmen but no specifics. None of the banned members or I called anyone betas or anything like that. But as we pointed out, here is the usual tactic of personal attacks..
Danger said:
blue pill betas like yourself.
( . )( . ) said:
you e-preening progtard beta cuck fag.
( . )( . ) said:
Get your head outta your ass woman. Not to brag but I've got more game in my big toe than every beta cuck who's been unfortunate enough to throw a length into you combined and even I struggled to find a gem in the current mountain of Western turds that was good enough to marry.

I'll say again, most Western men will literally never even cross paths with a woman worthy enough to marry. Take away the cats, brats, fats and tatts and the math just doesn't add up.

Call me crazy but why are you here eye bashing and nagging men to marry with walls of text? Wouldn't that time be better spent rallying and crusading against the actual lawmakers and parasites of the modern day divorce industry? You lazy weirdo. I bet you're fat too.

Danger you are a liar. There you and t1ts are calling people betas. No reason to be to talked that way to for supporting marriage just because you MGTOWS do not. This forum should be for what men want in their lives. Not what you want for yourself.

Danger said:
The irony of calling people whiners yet being offended when someone calls you a name.

This is now the second time you have done this.
Danger said:
But then, you're a mouth-foaming feminist who declares the man evil whether he is being smashed by the mirror or the one doing the smashing. Take a bon-bon and calm yourself down sweetheart..
Danger said:
Rage on lonely feminist, rage on..
Danger said:
You sure about that cupcake?
Danger said:
I must really piss you off eh Pena? Do you really blame me because you can't find a husband?
Danger said:
Just keep on that man-hating and nobody will ever marry you.
The irony here is you. You call people names like this then you whine playing the victim when the posters returns it in kind. That is being a hypocrite.

Stagger Lee said:
Lots of name calling, labeling, strawman, and hand wringing but no specifics.. Then coated in a little sugar, "It should be all about politely giving all men advice about womens, like I always do" (which they themselves don't stick to). But in reality even when you're discussing strictly women, they get into those topics and muck it up being contrarian. It's the same formula every time just like Danger mentioned.
Exhibit A: You make racist and political posts calling names pushing your narrative. Then you get mad when someone has different thoughts. That is being a hypocrite wanting the forum to be only YOUR way. I have never seen you post trying to help a guy who has problems with women. Only racial and political posts.

LiveFreeX said:
While at the same time telling anyone who disagrees with you to leave? And then trying to have them banned when they don't or passively threatening them with offline action. Just as a side note to SJWs who think it might be 'honorable' or 'hip' to get people fired or mess with their private lives... you better pick your battles wisely and carry some self defense beyond an Iphone and a Starbucks coffee.

If any of you would like to contact me, you can forward a message to me by PM with a contact email, or wechat/messenger account whatever, otherwise I'm done posting here. I'm not interested in being bullied by a bunch of teenage know-nothings who have had yet to experience anything outside a snatch. This forum used to be cool but as Burroughs says "Its now run by a bunch of faggots".

Self improvement advice from political sh1tl1b SJWs? No thanks.
Exhibit B: Trying to pressure the mods into banning a member. Only wanting the foru to be YOUR way. This is a forum for all of us to learn. Not just a forum for YOUR way of thinking.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
BOLD

Jaylan said:
Lmao...@ guys who think merely talking about current events is flamebait.

But this is what some of the Moderators who responded in this thread said. They said that by merely POSTING about social/political commentary, that is starting up a flame war (which I totally disagree with). They said this was used as basis for the temporary bans because those men were not discussing how to "seduce women" enough, as if once you have learned how women work it requires a consistent discussion?

Mature men should know how to respond to an OP without getting upset and insulting someone because they dislike the content of the linked article.

I 100% agree with this, but yet you and your Team Jaylan attacked the hell out of me for saying that the Black Community was comprised of two main groups, which were the Black Higher/Middle Class/Working Class and the Black Lower Class/Ghetto. You guys said I was a racist and reported me. You also said I was a white guy pretending to be black, because a black guy "wouldn't dare" say this. You even said that I should never seek to run for public office as I'm a racist and nobody would vote for me. This is what you said. Even when I reached out to some of your Team Members Jaylan to discuss this in private, they didn't respond to me.

I already explained this to you buddy. This is what happened:

1. Tenacity talked about how he posts pictures and information about himself on forums. He then says it would be easy for people to possibly find his personal and professional websites.

2. I advise him on not doing that because there have been azzholes who have gone after people in an attempt to ruin their lives with information found online.

That post I made to Tenacity was advice on how a smart person should approach the internet. That is how I approach the internet because there are too many losers online trying to doxx people and invade their personal lives. And this is something Ive seen people on the left, right, and center try to do to people.

I actually believe being anonymous is what causes a lot of the problems with the Internet. Even with the MGTOW movement, MOST of the guys I see on Youtube, in Blogs, Discussion Forums, etc., that say they are MGTOW, are hidden. Why are you hiding? I'm MGTOW and I don't hide, I don't get the purpose of hiding. A lot of these insults, personal attacks, and the like that people do from an anonymous username, I think wouldn't occur if it were required that you show who the hell you are. If you believe strongly in what you believe in, aren't trolling, etc., then I don't see the purpose of hiding.

I would move for a new Rule with SoSuave, that everybody needs to at least post one pic and have it in their thumbnail. It would also help to filter out some of these "Internet Pimps" who want to give everybody advice on how to get laid, but when you look at them, they resemble something off a damn Shrek Movie.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Oh please dude.

People dont want to discuss things with you in private because of the racist things you've said numerous times on this forum. Why the hell should they waste their time discussing anything with a close minded bigot? People dont forget the numerous thinly veiled racist statements youve made. And they definitely wont forget the numerous times you've called black people n!ggers out of anger. (all easily quotable btw)

So yeah...you dont come across as mature, nor even keeled in how you discuss things here. You most certainly come across as a biased troll much of the time...and get called out because of that behavior. If I was going around calling white people honkies or crackers, while constantly bashing their lower class elements, I would be called out for it by your buddies here in a quick minute. Meanwhile they give you a pass because your condemnation doesnt target their own in-group.

But hey, let me not waste posts arguing with you about this.

PS - If you did run for public office and your posts here were connected to you, you would lose handily. Angrily calling a group of people any sort of slur is always a death knell in American politics.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Exhibit A: You make racist and political posts calling names pushing your narrative. Then you get mad when someone has different thoughts. That is being a hypocrite wanting the forum to be only YOUR way. I have never seen you post trying to help a guy who has problems with women. Only racial and political posts.
Yeah that's exhibit A all right. You again making false allegations and claims, projecting, and creating strawman.

The only thing accurate is I haven't posted on women much lately as I did in years past for several reasons. Usually other posters cover it well enough. I don't give advice on relationships. In the initial window of meeting a woman, it's all about attraction. I believe attraction is mostly due to appearance. I've already stated my position on that in the past and there's no need for me to continue pushing it. If I said average looks or appearance, or thinning hair and aging skin is why a guy has problems attracting women, that would be debated. Regardless of the cause of attraction or lack of, you can't create it. I'd just be wasting my time and the other person's pretending my advice is going to. So contrary to your claim, I don't try to have the forum my way.

Besides appearance, having financial means and status can be a factor in creating attraction or interest especially for relationships. A lot of what I talked about is the progressive elite's attack on American males' financial means and status through immigrating foreign workers, forced "equal" outcomes and displacement.

It's posters like you who seem to butt a lot of heads on here on every topic are the ones wanting to recreate this forum your way. Your type giving a little (poor) advice with women doesn't camouflage that.

Anyone that labels posters and discussions "racists" or "bigot" is most likely a social justice crusader.

Jaylan said:
PS - If you did run for public office and your posts here were connected to you, you would lose handily. Angrily calling a group of people any sort of slur is always a death knell in American politics.
And that's exactly what's wrong. If you can't call out trashy people, trashy/harmful behavior, and trashy/harmful policies as the rubbish that it is, then all you have is more of it. Your gloating about PC and threatening "reminder" that Tenacity better keep it PC or else, tells the whole story.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exhibit D: calling someone you don't agree with a racist bigot.
Jaylan said:
Oh please dude.

People dont want to discuss things with you in private because of the racist things you've said numerous times on this forum. Why the hell should they waste their time discussing anything with a close minded bigot?
Exhibit F: accusing someone you don't agree with as being immature.
Jaylan said:
So yeah...you dont come across as mature nor even keeled in how you discuss things here.
This is NOT...I repeat NOT trolling. This is productive discussion that contributes greatly to this website. Right Peñis?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Lmao...@ guys who think merely talking about current events is flamebait.
Jaylan said:
Mature men should know how to respond to an OP without getting upset and insulting someone
That's what you said, so why don't you practice what you preach? Are you really going to sit up here and say there isn't a Black Ghetto and a Black Middle Class?

We call each other the "N" word all day long, on the streets, in songs, everywhere. But you have no outrage when Rappers use it, but you have an issue when I use it? Selective outrage much?

And how can I be racist if I'm black, unlike you (from what I understand) I have POSTED my pics on this site, have you? You lied and said I was white pretending to be black, well post your pics and let's make sure you aren't white pretending to be black. We all know you liberals do that, just ask Rachel Dolezal.

Jaylan said:
Oh please dude.

People dont want to discuss things with you in private because of the racist things you've said numerous times on this forum. Why the hell should they waste their time discussing anything with a close minded bigot?

More name calling.

People dont forget the numerous thinly veiled racist statements youve made.

Like what? Saying the N word? Like we don't say that all day, everyday around each other? Are you serious lol?

And they definitely wont forget the numerous times you've called black people n!ggers out of anger. (all easily quotable btw)

So I can't use the N word out of anger, but I can use it in a Rap song though? I can use it on the streets though? I can use it when referencing my "brotha" as my "homie," but I can't reference the word if I'm ticked off at him? That's your logic....right?

So yeah...you dont come across as mature, nor even keeled in how you discuss things here. You most certainly come across as a biased troll much of the time...and get called out because of that behavior.

I'm a troll, yet I have posted more information about my life on this forum in 1 year than you have in 4 years? My pictures are on here, where I stay is on here, my car pics, dating profiles, etc., etc. Like I said, I can be easily Googled. Unlike YOU, I don't hide behind anonymous Usernames.

If I was going around calling white people honkies or crackers, while constantly bashing their lower class elements, I would be called out for it by your buddies here in a quick minute. Meanwhile they give you a pass because your condemnation doesnt target their own in-group.

That's insane, I have talked about this being a Class War over and over, and have clearly said just like there's the Black Middle Class and Black Ghetto, there's the White Middle Class and White Ghetto/Trash. I have said this over and over on this Forum Section. Now you are just lying trying to say I'm favoring a particular "race". The only person favoring a particular race is you, because you believe we are in the midst of a Race War and while that was true 50 years ago, it's not true today.

But hey, let me not waste posts arguing with you about this.

Yeah because you probably are going to spend your time complaining to the Moderators about me instead.

Ha! Shows you know nothing about Politics. Politics is the dirtiest game in the land when it comes to sending out various slurs, accusations and name calling. Plus why would I be held back as a black guy having used the N word, when every damn black guy uses that word lol? I mean are you serious?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT:
Bokanovsky said:
Exhibit D: calling someone you don't agree with a racist bigot.

Exhibit F: accusing someone you don't agree with as being immature.

This is NOT...I repeat NOT trolling. This is productive discussion that contributes greatly to this website. Right Peñis?
:confused:

Where did I say disagreeing with me made him a racist bigot? I said his racist language on this forum makes him a racist bigot...especially when he calls groups of people racial slurs. Stop the bullsh!t misquoting and chopping up of my posts.
Tenacity said:
How is it that you have "no time" to respond to my questions, comments nor have a discussion with me lol, but you have time to respond to everybody else?

Are you afraid that having a rational discussion based on LOGIC with me is going to embarrass you?

There's nothing scarier to a liberal than a Black Conservative.
Rational discussion? Thats rich coming from you. After all the flaming and insults Ive seen you throw around on this forum, youre trying to talk about how rational and logical you supposedly are. Actually, I don't have time for you, or any of you really, as its a waste of my daily posts.

Why do some of you whine when someone refuses to get sucked into a circular debate with you. Haven't you noticed my use of the ignore list feature? I just add useless posters to it and carry on about my business.

To summarize, you are not worth my time. And I won't give you the satisfaction of having someone to pointlessly argue with anymore. Go back to complaining with your buddies about how unfair the mods are. I have better things to do with my 10 posts each day.
Stagger Lee said:
And that's exactly what's wrong. If you can't call out trashy people, trashy/harmful behavior, and trashy/harmful policies as the rubbish that it is, then all you have is more of it. Your gloating about PC and threatening "reminder" that Tenacity better keep it PC or else, tells the whole story.
One can call out bad behavior without resorting to hate filled rants littered with racial slurs. Do we really need to quote his posts again to show exactly what Im talking about here?

Like I said before though, none of you would be defending anyone calling out lower classes whites and calling them honkies and crackers. But when Tenacity has continually bashed lower class minorities, and has gone so far as to angrily call them n!ggers several times, in you come defending him.

Let me just be done with this thread. You lot can continue being pissy about being reprimanded for breaking the rules. Carry on gents :flowers:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

Where did I say disagreeing with me made him a racist bigot? I said his racist language on this forum makes him a racist bigot...especially when he calls groups of people racial slurs. Stop the bullsh!t misquoting and chopping up of my posts.
You can call out bad behavior without resorting to hate filled rants littered with racial slurs. Do we really need to quote his posts again to show exactly what Im talking about here?

Like I said before though, none of you would be defending anyone calling out lower classes whites and calling them honkies and crackers. But when Tenacity has continually bashed lower class minorities, and has gone so far as to angrily call them n!ggers several time, in you come defending him.
How is it that you have "no time" to respond to my questions, comments nor have a discussion with me lol, but you have time to respond to everybody else?

Are you afraid that having a rational discussion based on LOGIC with me is going to embarrass you?

There's nothing scarier to a liberal than a Black Conservative.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

One can call out bad behavior without resorting to hate filled rants littered with racial slurs. Do we really need to quote his posts again to show exactly what Im talking about here?

Like I said before though, none of you would be defending anyone calling out lower classes whites and calling them honkies and crackers. But when Tenacity has continually bashed lower class minorities, and has gone so far as to angrily call them n!ggers several times, in you come defending him.

Let me just be done with this thread. You lot can continue being pissy about being reprimanded for breaking the rules. Carry on gents :flowers:
I don't do it or claim it's necessary, but don't have a problem with anyone calling out white ghetto behavior by calling them whiggers or rednecks, and black ghetto behavior by calling them n!ggers. Shouldn't that be a way of separating the wheat from the chaff, rather than painting a whole identity group with a broad brush and including others that aren't even the problem? Oh nos profiling.

But let's not play dumb. Your type will label "bigot" and won't tolerate calling out any behavior from members and policies of your favored groups. If so many so-called members of the favored group weren't running amok and stepping on peoples' toes, no one would have any criticism. Even worse a majority of the time we are just defending against blaming and finger pointing from progressives and their favored groups.

Bottom line is your type want people to suffer bad behavior and bad policies in silence. That's passive aggressiveness. You should want your favored groups to clean up their members' act, then no one will have grounds to complain. You certainly don't tolerate in silence anyone you perceive stepping on the toes of your favorites, with the way you ranted about the entire police force and called for reform. You're very transparent. Anyway I feel I made my point as much as necessary.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I don't do it or claim it's necessary, but don't have a problem with anyone calling out white ghetto behavior by calling them whiggers or rednecks, and black ghetto behavior by calling them n!ggers.

Stagger Lee said:
If you can't call out trashy people, trashy/harmful behavior, and trashy/harmful policies as the rubbish that it is, then all you have is more of it.
hey u look here, i dont need to come on a fu@kin website to read racist hate sh@t where white dudes talkin sh@t bout n@ggers, sayin the word n@ggers, sayin sh@t bout its ok to call out blacks callin them n@ggers. no fu@kin reason to b sayin that sh@t on here. that is racist bullsh@t talk n i aint gonna b readin that sh@t when i come n here. u can call ppl out without callin them n@ggers. n e dudes usin racial hate words like that sh@t should b banned on the spot includin u.

these same dudes talkin sh@t n here i bet dont say sh@t to no one n the real world. i bet these dudes r meek as hell n their lives but com on n here n use the forum as their angry place to vent their hate talkin race sh@t cuz they mad at a world they cant succeed n that pisses them off .

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
backbeat said:
hey u look here, i dont need to come on a fu@kin website to read racist hate sh@t where white dudes talkin sh@t bout n@ggers, sayin the word n@ggers, sayin sh@t bout its ok to call out blacks callin them n@ggers........
Same question to you that I asked Jaylan, who won't respond, do you get this ticked off when Rappers use the N word? Matter of fact, do you get ticked off at the majority of black people in general that use the word?

Why is it that when a white person says that word, they have to be punched in the face by a black person, yet black people can call white people all types of cracker this, honky that?

Why is it that when someone calls Black Ghetto members names like "animals," "trash," or perhaps "the N word," why do you get so upset? Yet, Rappers call you worse than that? Rappers are supposed to represent "the struggle" yet all they do is brag to you all day in songs talking about how much more money and pvssy they getting that YOU aren't getting. How is that helping you come up from the struggle?

I mean what is with this double standard and selective outrage?

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Same question to you that I asked Jaylan, who won't respond, do you get this ticked off when Rappers use the N word? Matter of fact, do you get ticked off at the majority of black people in general that use the word?

Why is it that when a white person says that word, they have to be punched in the face by a black person, yet black people can call white people all types of cracker this, honky that?

Why is it that when someone calls Black Ghetto members names like "animals," "trash," or perhaps "the N word," why do you get so upset? Yet, Rappers call you worse than that? Rappers are supposed to represent "the struggle" yet all they do is brag to you all day in songs talking about how much more money and pvssy they getting that YOU aren't getting. How is that helping you come up from the struggle?

Newsflash: This isn't a rap music forum.

Why do you get emotional when rap artists use derogatory terms yet aren't offended when other races use those same terms?

Let me guess. You don't get offended by either. You just want other people to be offended for you.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:

a brother sayin "nigga" in a rap song is different than a racist white dude n here callin me a n@gger. n e one who doesnt no that is a fu@kin idiot. i dont need to rad that sh@t from sum racist n here. no one deserves to b called racist names no matter wut they do cuz the racists usin those racist words as a whole to hate african americans. n e of u dudes who thinks its ok to say n@gger go up to a brother on the corner n call him a n@gger to his face. hes gonna get pissed off n punched u n the damn face.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Why is it that when someone calls Black Ghetto members names like "animals," "trash," or perhaps "the N word," why do you get so upset?

Tenacity said:
This story is the PERFECT STORY to back up my claims, that you have N*ggers and you have Black People. You can't help N*ggers, you can't! N*ggers aren't shyt right now and they will never be shyt, and N*ggers know that...that's why N*ggers want to cry RACISM every time somebody decides not to associate with their N*gger a.sses. You drive out to the ghetto and see N*ggers standing outside of the damn liquor store all day long because they have no JOB. N*ggers - Focus on being ratchet, they don't work, they drop out of school, their credit is so bad it doesn't even register, they believe a good investment is another big screen TV, and they have multiple kids that they DON'T PARENT nor provide for. It's all bullshyt, but the sad part about this is that the black community is now 70% N*ggers. Then you have a good HALF of the 30% that aren't N*ggers who are on this far left liberal shyt that constantly run around making excuses for N*ggers. It's bullshyt, and this is why I honestly do NOT LIKE N*ggers. I hate N*ggers. I'm sick of N*ggers, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick!!
y a dude who talks racist sh@t n the forum who race baits black posters n here still is here n not banned is a mystery to me. no one should have to read racist sh@t like this n be told to accept it by racists posters. thats bullsh@t n this racist sh@t n here needs to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.