I noticed DJs hardly give a straight answer.

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a BIG problem for me. When girls ask me questions, I'm a little too up-front. I noticed players give BS answers to almost every question a girl asks. How long does this go on? Can I start being more real after the second date or what?

Waking Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't reveal too much about yourself and keep the focus on her. When she asks your questions give brief answers that aren't super elongated to impress.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When its time for fun, have fun.

When its time to be serious, be serious.

I'm serious when it comes to topics like:
condoms and birth control & stds
death in the family (mine or hers)
her telling me about her childhood issues or trauma

Otherwise you can mix up the serious and playful. Start playful, go serious, return to playful. Serious all the time is boring. All work and no play....

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
This is a BIG problem for me. When girls ask me questions, I'm a little too up-front. I noticed players give BS answers to almost every question a girl asks. How long does this go on? Can I start being more real after the second date or what?

What do you mean by BS answers? Give some examples.

Ryoku

Banned
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
Can I start being more real after the second date or what?
Freeman said:
What do you mean by BS answers? Give some examples.
Be real on the first encounter.

Playful bs-ing should be a character quality you posses. If you have to be FAKE then a chick will usually see through it.

But if you're genuine in your silliness then she won't really care until its time to be serious.

There are a billion ways to answer - "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a secret agent, but don't tell any one."
"I was just hired by the club to stand here and look good."
"The President."
"Yes."

It depends on YOUR character, you need to stop DOING man. And start being. Stop trying to learn, just be.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryoku said:
Be real on the first encounter.

Playful bs-ing should be a character quality you posses. If you have to be FAKE then a chick will usually see through it.

But if you're genuine in your silliness then she won't really care until its time to be serious.

There are a billion ways to answer - "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a secret agent, but don't tell any one."
"I was just hired by the club to stand here and look good."
"The President."
"Yes."

It depends on YOUR character, you need to stop DOING man. And start being. Stop trying to learn, just be.
I think you misunderstood what I was referring too-I was asking warrior what is the particular situation that HE is in that is preplexing him-I aint got the best game but what you talking about, although true, is no new game to me- I was asking warrior about his situation for an elaboration

Reaction score
what i do is always answer with a joke then turn the tables back on them. i do it so good, chicks are usually end up talking about themselves for like 5 mins and end up saying omg i thought i asked you that question(or something to that effect)

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple more questions, should this joking only be done during the first conversation? Wouldn't it be inappropriate on a first date? How would you feel if you ask a chick serious questions and she kept joking around?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thewarrior said:
Couple more questions, should this joking only be done during the first conversation? Wouldn't it be inappropriate on a first date? How would you feel if you ask a chick serious questions and she kept joking around?
She would be amazing, I'd keep her. Most chicks don't do humor but they appreciate it.

Let's go ask The Official Council of Appropriateness for their judgment in what constitutes an appropriate first date.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is mostly during the "fluff talk" done in bars etc. You don't want to geive her too much information, too early. You can have fun with it,but, mainly it's to keep her from nexting you immediately. you can't tell an agnostic New York princess that you'd like to move her back to South Dakota and keep her barefoot and pregnant. She's bailing immediately.
As you date, you can start revealing more to her, but you want to know more about her than she knows about you. If she is emotionallly involved with you, something that would have been a deal breaker earlier is now negotiable.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Warrior74.

Most of the time I just **** around. When I feel like I have something UNIQUE to add to the topic, then I get all philosophical and make sure I make an impression. This usually only happens on things that I'm passionate about though.

Plus when you're joking around all the time and then out of the blue you're mad serious, it's like "Holy **** he actually cares about what I'm saying, and he's REALLY ****ING SMART TOO!"

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give bullsh!t answers. Answer their question but, dont give them every detail at once.

Example;

Girl: What did you do for spring break
You: Went to Mexico.

Thats it.. a straight up answer. If she is interested she will ask you more.

Or you can use your C&F answer.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...

Just think up a bullsh!t story to feed her about your life ahead of time and just tell it to her using your best sincerity act since a sincere sounding delivery is the best way to manipulate.

Work on your story telling skills basically.

My best friend is a natural born DJ and he was the best g0ddamned story teller I've ever known in my life, he had chicks believing all the bullsh!t that he said and they LOVED him for it and will LOVE you too if you get good enough at it.

"Can I start being more real after the second date or what?"

Why would you want to be real with some broad you are just looking to bang?

I ask this question because this is the how to get laid forum, its not Dr. Phil.com, NextLevelGame or Loveshack.org. This is the DJ forum where we learn how to become players and pimps and how to all around better ourselves at getting laid not getting into relationships.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Women dont want straight answers.. they want emotional pules and pushes... which is why they will often ask you silly questions on purpose.. Women are not stimulated by logic .. they are turned on my fascinating romantic musings and tales of great passion.. ALWAYS BE SLICK AND WHITY...

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Women dont want straight answers.. they want emotional pules and pushes... which is why they will often ask you silly questions on purpose.. Women are not stimulated by logic .. they are turned on my fascinating romantic musings and tales of great passion.
This is seriously a great point that I think more people need to be made aware of.