I never give girls a chance and im scared of STDS

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Venom said:
I also have a problem having sex with girls because im scared of STD's and stuff. When it comes down to doing it, I just say forget it cause i weigh the risks and say its not worth it. Should i be like this?
Dude I'm in the same boat. I was about 2 seconds away from entering a girl for the first time without a condom and I chickened out because of STD's. I went a put the condom on but couldn't get it going after that. Don't know if I made the right decision.

Venom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, just to clarify, you can't get genital herpes from a handshake. Secondly there are two types of herpes, simplex 1 and simplex 2.

simplex one is cold sores on the mouth, simplex 2 is genital.

Genital Herpes can be transferred even with condom use and can effect anywhere in the "boxer shorts" area.

Maxwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Venom said:
Genital Herpes can be transferred even with condom use and can effect anywhere in the "boxer shorts" area.
If this wasn't true, I probably wouldn't be a virgin.
Through my High School life, I got through most of the endless talk of how "sex will kill you" our teachers bombarded us with by rationalising that if I used a condom then I'd be okay.
The announcement of the fact quoted above finally cornered me, and to this day it is to me as AFCism is to most guys my age; the primary barrier to sexual success.

Venom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think many people are even misinterpreting what it means to be a don juan.. being a DJ doesnt mean just fvcking girls.. I think it means just being a ladies man in general and getting quality over quantity. Anyone can get quantity, but its quality that is the real challenge.

Thus, fvcking girls in general is not really the accomplishment, its fvcking quality girls (possibly good girls in the process) that makes it a good f*ck.

correct me if im wrong?

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. Not only that, but fvcking every girl you can will not necessarily make you look like DJ, but instead a creep. If you're just trying to do that then your value will decrease since you don't have standards and you're not that hard to get after all. Fvck hot girls and your social proof (value) will go through the roof.

ghostrider943

Don Juan
Reaction score
I look for the perfect girl, so I like your approach. Seriously, some guys have to have standards. But you cant look for that perfect girl that doesnt have flaws, because chances are she may just be in your head.

I too am scared of getting STDs. Just dont do any penetration than. Nothing that can give you an STD. Even wearing a condom can still give you STDs because certain diseases can get around that.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Venom said:
Hi, just to clarify, you can't get genital herpes from a handshake. Secondly there are two types of herpes, simplex 1 and simplex 2.

simplex one is cold sores on the mouth, simplex 2 is genital.

you can get a genital infection from simplex 1 and you can get an oral infection from simplex 2. the name of the virus doesn't limit the infection area. you can go down on a girl and end up with cold sores on your mouth

and it's improbable to get the virus from a handshake but biologically it's still possible. I was trying to use a ridiculous example to show there's a ton of things you can worry about if you take them out of context

all that perfect girl I have standards and you don't talk is just rationalizations. if you can't escalate, you lack a lot of the reference experience needed to flesh out those standards. you'd be surprised how much a woman's perception of you can change once you've had sex with her

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
you can get a genital infection from simplex 1 and you can get an oral infection from simplex 2. the name of the virus doesn't limit the infection area. you can go down on a girl and end up with cold sores on your mouth

and it's improbable to get the virus from a handshake but biologically it's still possible. I was trying to use a ridiculous example to show there's a ton of things you can worry about if you take them out of context
you are right. they used to classify 1 as mouth and 2 as genital until they learned more about it. now its classified more as 1 not as severe, 2 more severe, oral on mouth, genital below the waist.

i know a girl that has herpes in her eye and that is called octualar herpes (misspelled) and she gets it on her nose which has no actual name.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody look it up, but I believe over 95% of the population has herpes. No joke.