I never give girls a chance and im scared of STDS

Venom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

I am very good at picking up women and at times i dont even have to pick them up they come up to me. However when it comes to giving girls a chance even to talk to me I'm very standoffish, based on if they have one flaw wrong with them.

I tend to look for the perfect girl and never give other girls a chance. I always find something wrong with every girl. I want this perfect girl because I believe that there is a perfect girl out there.

I also have a problem having sex with girls because im scared of STD's and stuff. When it comes down to doing it, I just say forget it cause i weigh the risks and say its not worth it. Should i be like this?

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it depends. Is STD's the only reason why you refrain, or is it morals as well?
Nobody in this forum should make the decision of whether you should act that way or not. YOU are a DJ, so figure it out yourself. You can only read other people's posts and make the decision for yourself.

How old are you? That question may help future posters in their responses...

Venom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes morals does come into play sometimes. I have no intentions of having sex with a girl unless I am really interested in them. I don't want to just have sex and bounce on them, i just feel that its wrong for some reason.

I just turned 24 years old. Like there are some nights where I just want to hit the club and hit some random girl but when it comes down to it, I just can't do it.. I think of the consequences and i say forget it. I've had some HB9's and I just couldn't do it, because i think if there this easy they must be doing it with a million other guys as well.

In terms of not giving them a chance, I just expect the best for myself all the time and I can't accept anything less then the best. Should I just learn to accept people, or keep this mentality? I completely understand that there are diamonds in the ruff, but i'm always searching for that diamond that glows when you first see it.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Venom said:
Hey,

I am very good at picking up women and at times i dont even have to pick them up they come up to me. However when it comes to giving girls a chance even to talk to me I'm very standoffish, based on if they have one flaw wrong with them.

I tend to look for the perfect girl and never give other girls a chance. I always find something wrong with every girl. I want this perfect girl because I believe that there is a perfect girl out there.

I also have a problem having sex with girls because im scared of STD's and stuff. When it comes down to doing it, I just say forget it cause i weigh the risks and say its not worth it. Should i be like this?
The only way to 100% avoid STDs is to never ever have sex or kiss anyone
for most mammals that is not an option as carnal sexual instincts over ride most social moral requirements.

Most humans cheat and only about 18% of people use condoms (which dont stop all STDs) every time they F soo ... hmmm... what u gonna do?

Last edited:

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
Just remember dude, STDs are just as scared of you as you are of them.

RecoveringAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it wasn't STDs as much as getting a girl pregnant. I'm terrified by it. To get a girl knocked up by some semi-random one night stand. Now I have to support the kid forever.

I've had lot of sex and eventually realized that with proper precautions you're safe. That includes buying the condoms yourself.

STDs are similar. Take precautions. Educate yourself about STDs. Most importantly make sure that you don't go after sub par women. If you can't take her home to Mom don't take her to bed.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEdgeOf said:
Just remember dude, STDs are just as scared of you as you are of them.
But if you are dealing withe The Super AIDS, then you should be scared.

If you are just too picky, maybe you don't like girls. You should try giving guys a chance, I hear there are more perfect guys than perfect girls.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Myth of the Dodged Bullet

In my lifetime I've had sex with over 40 women and I never once caught a venerial disease, nor did I get anyone pregnant. I can also point to men I know who contracted Herpes from the only women they'd ever had sex with. The fact of the matter is that you can equally be a rock star and tap hundreds of women without any consequence and you can be a virginic saint and contract a disease on your wedding night. The myth of the dodged bullet is an AFC social convention that's rooted in the rationalization that monogamy serves the purpose for controlling sexually transmitted diseases and thus fewer partners are more desirable than many. From a statistical standpoint this may seem logical on the surface. Fewer opportunities for sexual intercourse would indeed decrease the risk from a single individual, but unfortunately this isn't a practical estimate. You'll also have to base the numbers not only on how many sex partners you and your monogamous partner have had, but also how many prior partners they've had and how many those partners had as well and so on exponentially. Yet inspite of all this, the odds that you'll die from a form of cancer, heart disease, smoking or obesety related diseases or even an alcohol related traffic fatality far outweigh any risk of dying from a venerial disease in western society. The mortality rate of contracting gonnerhea, syphilis, clymidia, herpes and even HIV pale in comparison to many - in some cases more easily preventable - diseases.

Of course, since this is a social convention, I would be grossly negligent and severely criticized by the public at large for even implying that I'm condoning, much less advocating, that a man explore his options and open his experience up to having sex with multiple partners. This AFC social convention/rationalization is unassailable; it sounds like it makes good sense, "boy, am I sure glad I got married/shacked up/limited my sexual potential and didn't catch a disease, pffew!" It sounds like conviction, when in fact it's a rationalization for a lack of other realistic options with women or an innability to deal with a fear of rejection from multiple sources. Beware of turning your lack of game into a virtue, you're only fooling yourself.

Venom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
The Myth of the Dodged Bullet

In my lifetime I've had sex with over 40 women and I never once caught a venerial disease, nor did I get anyone pregnant. I can also point to men I know who contracted Herpes from the only women they'd ever had sex with. The fact of the matter is that you can equally be a rock star and tap hundreds of women without any consequence and you can be a virginic saint and contract a disease on your wedding night. The myth of the dodged bullet is an AFC social convention that's rooted in the rationalization that monogamy serves the purpose for controlling sexually transmitted diseases and thus fewer partners are more desirable than many. From a statistical standpoint this may seem logical on the surface. Fewer opportunities for sexual intercourse would indeed decrease the risk from a single individual, but unfortunately this isn't a practical estimate. You'll also have to base the numbers not only on how many sex partners you and your monogamous partner have had, but also how many prior partners they've had and how many those partners had as well and so on exponentially. Yet inspite of all this, the odds that you'll die from a form of cancer, heart disease, smoking or obesety related diseases or even an alcohol related traffic fatality far outweigh any risk of dying from a venerial disease in western society. The mortality rate of contracting gonnerhea, syphilis, clymidia, herpes and even HIV pale in comparison to many - in some cases more easily preventable - diseases.

Of course, since this is a social convention, I would be grossly negligent and severely criticized by the public at large for even implying that I'm condoning, much less advocating, that a man explore his options and open his experience up to having sex with multiple partners. This AFC social convention/rationalization is unassailable; it sounds like it makes good sense, "boy, am I sure glad I got married/shacked up/limited my sexual potential and didn't catch a disease, pffew!" It sounds like conviction, when in fact it's a rationalization for a lack of other realistic options with women or an innability to deal with a fear of rejection from multiple sources. Beware of turning your lack of game into a virtue, you're only fooling yourself.

I somewhat agree with you, its not necessarily mortality that I am afraid of, but the fact that you'll have a venariel disease and you'll have to tell partners that you have it before you have sex with them. Which will eventually decrease your chances of getting with the top girls and only limit you to those that have the same disease and those that are understanding (maybe 10% of the population). Pregnancy is another issue in itself, its not you that has the choice to abort a fetus.

Then you have the issue of having sex with good girls, of which you end up feeling like sh1t after when you bounce on them and never call back. Ya, i know i shouldn't feel like sh1t, but at the same time you do.

So what becomes reasonable? Sluts are out of the question and so are the good girls. Is there a line that is drawn? What girls become acceptable?

Maxwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
The only way to 100% avoid STDs is to never ever have sex or kiss anyone
for most mammals that is not an option as carnal sexual instincts over ride most social moral requirements.
Most humans cheat and only about 18% of people use condoms (which dont stop all STDs) every time they F soo ... hmmm... what u gonna do?
That's exactly the reason I am still a virgin. :crackup:
Approaching a girl? Easy.
Flirting? Child's play.
STDs? Scary as f-ck!
:nervous:

After my OCD kicked into overdrive about 2 years ago, I tried to rationalise it to death by studying every aspect of disease from epidemiology to viral replication. BIG MISTAKE. It only made me more paranoid than ever. I can recite the symptoms and risk factors of very major STD, and the demographic patterns of epidemics, but it only makes me feel worse, not better. I literally stopped having wet dreams about sex and starting having full-blown nightmares about catching STDs as of a year ago.

I got to the point where a celibate life started to look a lot more appealing than a balance of hours of pleasure vs a lifetime of suffering. Obviously, this clashes with my sex drive, but when your two deepest instincts fight, things get pretty confusing.

This is what brought me here to sosauve.

As for the dodged bullet "myth" it's certainly overblown in terms of mortality, but for those who fear lifelong symptoms, complications, and other detrimental life effects instead of merely death, it still has a scarily convincing basis in medical statistics.

For instance, 2 in 3 people here in Australia carry the incurable Herpes Simplex Virus, which can transfer even when you use a condom.

Quite simply, the greater your exposure, the higher your chances of contracting something.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm afraid of STD's as well, but my natural instincts overide my rationalization so I have no choice but to go out and hook up with girls. I can't help it, Im too freaking horny. But there are some things you can do to minimize that chances of getting something.

Of course always wear a condom. If you're really scared, wear two.

Don't hook up with sub-par chicks.

Don't hook up with girls that put out within the first hour or day you meet. Trust me, you're not Brad Pitt and if she's doing it to you, she's doing it to everyone else. And some of these girls are hot, so don't be confused. Because she's attractive doesn't mean she doesn't have anything.

Get a girlfriend (assuming she's faithful, lol)

Get a Fvck buddy. If you trust her, she should be only sleeping with one or two people. She may or not be sleeping with someone else, and if she is then it's usually only just one more person.

Stay out of poor and ethnic areas. Statistics prove this one.

Wash your package immediately after sexual relations.

This one is weird but scope her area before sex. Look for anything unusual.

Remember, chlamydia and gonorhea and are very easily cured. It's just one dose you take once and it's gone. the common cold is more serious than those.

Good luck and take this advice with a grain of salt.

Venom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't take this advice. One condom is fine!.. two can cause tearing.

Maxwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
I'm afraid of STD's as well, but my natural instincts overide my rationalization so I have no choice but to go out and hook up with girls. I can't help it, Im too freaking horny.
I wish I could get there, but the panic is too strong and always overpowers my sex drive.

Sandow said:
But there are some things you can do to minimize that chances of getting something.

Don't hook up with sub-par chicks.

Don't hook up with girls that put out within the first hour or day you meet. Trust me, you're not Brad Pitt and if she's doing it to you, she's doing it to everyone else. And some of these girls are hot, so don't be confused. Because she's attractive doesn't mean she doesn't have anything.

Get a girlfriend (assuming she's faithful, lol)

Get a Fvck buddy. If you trust her, she should be only sleeping with one or two people. She may or not be sleeping with someone else, and if she is then it's usually only just one more person.

Stay out of poor and ethnic areas. Statistics prove this one.

Wash your package immediately after sexual relations.

This one is weird but scope her area before sex. Look for anything unusual.

Remember, chlamydia and gonorhea and are very easily cured. It's just one dose you take once and it's gone. the common cold is more serious than those.

Good luck and take this advice with a grain of salt.
Thanks; logged for future reference.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
totally agree with Sandow. on top of that if you're sexually active, get tested regularly. and use your social intelligence and past experience to recognize girls that are irresponsible and wreckless. and to put it in perspective Herpes can transfer via a handshake so if you wanna work yourself into a paranoid state, it should be easy

I'm also wondering how many virgins have developed a fear of STD's to rationalize the fact they're still a virgin. it's like guys who can't get laid saying it's because they're picky, just to make themselves feel better

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One last thing, some people can contract things easier than others. I thnk we all know people who are always sick, and on the other hand, people that never get sick!

I once had a girl tell me that she had chlamydia after we had sex with no condom. I got tested and came out negative. But I've always had a good immune system. My point being, know your body and know how easily you contract things. Be healthy, eat right, workout and build up your immunity.