I need your help in picking up a co-worker older than me!

Reaction score
and also, forget her. coworkers are bad news. however, DON'T give her the cold shoulder. Become good friends with her, spit your game, but do nice things for her (mainly like helping her around the job). That way, she won't see you as a good match for her, but a PERFECT match for one of her friends. If you learn nothong else, know this. Hot girls ALWAYS have hot friends.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aprenti$playa&pimp said:
and also, forget her. coworkers are bad news. however, DON'T give her the cold shoulder. Become good friends with her, spit your game, but do nice things for her (mainly like helping her around the job). That way, she won't see you as a good match for her, but a PERFECT match for one of her friends. If you learn nothong else, know this. Hot girls ALWAYS have hot friends.

haha very nice

I'm impressed :yes:

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn from me! Co-workers are a no fly zone unless,and this is the only exception....You are willing to lose your job. Example,you meet some women on the street,take her out,have a good time and got to kiss her,you either ;
a-your kiss is accepted and she kissed back
b-she says no and pushes you away w/o any repacushion

Now at work,you meet the chick,start to flirt,flirting turns to mild kino,mild kino turns into heavy kino,heavy kino turns into the point where you want to kiss her, now here are your choices;
a-you kiss her there;if she isn't a slut she will ramble to someone because it will be so "riskay/daring/entertaining" to be doing it at work and you will be in trouble cause someone will run their mouth(always happens).Now work *****s will do something like this,bang a guy in an office and never tell anyone,it's how they are.
b-you go to kiss her and she doesnt like it;she complains your fired no matter how much she led you on!
c-you get into a situation like I did;they lead you on,now you know the only way to finish the deal is to kiss her,but your job means to much to you. Now you sit there wondering what would have happened if I did kiss her,but at the same time it's all I can do is wonder cause I need my paycheck.

Just get the digits and set up a lunch.

lone star

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about all this "safe" advice. You live only once. What if this woman is the love of your life? Or even a great lay? If she is free and you too, why not?

Show her you like her with eye contact, body language and showing you care with little details (like saying you missed her if she stays home sick or bringing her coffee when you get yours if she drinks coffe too). Women notice and like that kind of suttle stuff (at least I do). But don't overdo it. If she doesn't anwer with straight and consistent eye contact any time soon she is problaby not interested.

If you see she responds, then ask her if she wants to have lunch with you on a work day and take ir from there.

Remember - you live only once.

:)