I Need Your Advice

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I returned to College today and my day was pretty lousy. I only had four hours sleep so I was not in a very talkative mood but there is this one girl that I have my eye on (I rate her a 9.5). We are in a tutotial group together and she sits opposite me in my lecture hall. (she has waved to me before from her seat). I have had some short and small conversations with her but I'd like to get to know her better. So what's the problem you ask? Well, for the last few months in my lectures I have sat beside this girl that I honestly don't like that much. She's not someone I find attractive, we have little in common, she won't drink or spend time outside lectures with me and on one occasion she wouldn't give me a lend of her notes when I really needed them! Even so, I continue to sit with her and I feel rotten that I do so.

Today, I saw the girl I like and she looked like she was looking in my direction but I didn't acknowledge her today as I was just too tired and stupid! Even worse, another other guy in my tutorial DID sit with her! I honestly felt absolutely gutted as I sat there with a person I don't even like. I'd really like to hang out with this other girl but my question to you all is this:

How do I avoid sitting beside the girl I've been sitting with these last few months without resorting to treating her like sh*t?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares, its a freaking seat,

another thing. isn't it the whole basis of being a DJ; not carring what women think of you, and doing what you want.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DOES... NOT... MATTER.

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
who cares, its a freaking seat,

another thing. isn't it the whole basis of being a DJ; not carring what women think of you, and doing what you want.
It's not about the seat it's about getting the chance to talk to her.:D

I was under the impression being a DJ was about trying to become a better person. I'm asking for advice on how to deal with this situation without treating her like crap.

BTW, thanks for being so understanding AMF.;)

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
acting like you are now will slowly but surely get you thinking "what if"
bottom line is, who do you care about more, and more to the point, what do you want more, this ugly girl who you have no aspirations of getting with or the hot girl??

come on lad!! go for it!!

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BeLoSH
acting like you are now will slowly but surely get you thinking "what if"
bottom line is, who do you care about more, and more to the point, what do you want more, this ugly girl who you have no aspirations of getting with or the hot girl??

come on lad!! go for it!!
Thanks for the reply BeLoSh. I think you're right. I've only a month left in my college year and I need to do what I want to do.
Cheers man.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't NEED to sit beside the chick to talk to her, you could do it after the tutorial. Stop thinking, "I can't talk to her unless I sit beside her". Be a ****ing man and talk to her whenever you want. On the flip side, I generally don't approach girls from my UNI. Not until next year when I'm a PU master (hopefully!!). Too much potential for crash and burn and you've got to see them every day nearly. But this chick is in your class so you've got some basis for talking to her.

But seriously man, a HB9.5 sitting alone in YOUR class who MIGHT possibly be interested in you and you DON'T approach? Instead you sit with a UG who doesn't really like you and isn't much fun (by the sounds of it).

Am I missing something?

Think of all the DJ's who go for street approaches and have a terrible time FINDING chicks and you have one on your doorstep who might be interested and you don't approach? AND SHE'S A HB9.5

Approach that girl!! Don't ask her personal questions until she does first. This is a sign of interest. Be ****y and funny but DONT hit on her until she has shown high interest.(Otherwise it will get awkward if you have misread the signs. If you do it the other way, you are just being friendly and funny, something she NEEDS and WANTS)

Good luck and let us know what happened!

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dublinsfinest
You don't NEED to sit beside the chick to talk to her, you could do it after the tutorial. Stop thinking, "I can't talk to her unless I sit beside her". Be a ****ing man and talk to her whenever you want. On the flip side, I generally don't approach girls from my UNI. Not until next year when I'm a PU master (hopefully!!). Too much potential for crash and burn and you've got to see them every day nearly. But this chick is in your class so you've got some basis for talking to her.

But seriously man, a HB9.5 sitting alone in YOUR class who MIGHT possibly be interested in you and you DON'T approach? Instead you sit with a UG who doesn't really like you and isn't much fun (by the sounds of it).

Am I missing something?

Think of all the DJ's who go for street approaches and have a terrible time FINDING chicks and you have one on your doorstep who might be interested and you don't approach? AND SHE'S A HB9.5

Approach that girl!! Don't ask her personal questions until she does first. This is a sign of interest. Be ****y and funny but DONT hit on her until she has shown high interest.(Otherwise it will get awkward if you have misread the signs. If you do it the other way, you are just being friendly and funny, something she NEEDS and WANTS)

Good luck and let us know what happened!
Wow when you put it like that it all seems so clear! You're right, man. I have a lecture with her tomorrow and I'll go over and talk to her. I guess the reason I sit beside the girl I do at the moment is because I don't wanna hurt her feelings but I need to do what I want to do. Even my family think I'm acting like a wimp!