i need tips on a good date ideas

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright,

I finally got a date tomorrow night with this girl i met. I really want to show this girl a good time. The date is after 7pm so i was wondering if some of you guys can help me out and give me some ideas what to do. I'm really nervous, i havent been on a date in awhile.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

-John

Kitsune

Don Juan
Reaction score

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the thread man ...its much appreciated

spiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AmgineEX
Parks: Most women like nature, just going to a nice city park where they have fun activities works really well. I went to the park with my g/f as a date once. We went on a paddle boat and rode it on the lake for 45 min and she thought it was a blast. It's a good time to be alone and do the kissing test if you feel it's the right time. This probably ranks as one of the better ideas because you can make it as light and as heavy as you need to. 6-8
can someone please post up exactly what the kissing test is?
I've heard david deangelo mention it before, is it a technique to try when first going for the kiss or does it just basically mean stick your lips on the girl?

Kitsune

Don Juan
Reaction score

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
I never found anything wrong with the movies and/or dinner at a restaurant.

Ninja out

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what im playing to do.

Dinner at a japanese steak house where they cook the food infront of you, then bowling, then by nightfall a nice walk around a lake.

Good or bad?

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Legend
this is what im playing to do.

Dinner at a japanese steak house where they cook the food infront of you, then bowling, then by nightfall a nice walk around a lake.

Good or bad?
The ending of anything is all that matters. The only thing that matters is when the night is done she can reflect and feel not say but FEEL that she had a good time. You can take her to the moon but if you are boring and cant hold a conversation to save your life you are going to lose.

The number 1 rule with conversing with a woman:
TELL HER WHATEVER SHE WANTS TO HERE OR WHATEVER WILL MAKE HER FEEL GOOD!

Women are emotional creatures save all you analytical boy talk for hanging out with the boys.

Remember most people don't know how to take compliments so if you compliment her and she says something you didn't expect DO NOT BACK DOWN OR EXPLAIN YOURSELF. I repeat DO NOT BACK DOWN OR EXPLAIN YOURSELF.

Most people dont say what is on their minds especially women so only thing that matters is what goes on in her head not what comes out of her mouth and if you truly understand how the Ego works its really easy to charm women. The same thing that boost your ego is the same thing that boost theirs.

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet you got some sweet loving too? ;)

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is this girl is getting a lot of attention from different guys. Like the other day i went to visit her and she was with this guy....i whispered to her, Ive come here to rescue you from that guy, take my hand and lets leave. She really found that funny. So i think i made myself look confident by not acting bothered another guy was trying to mack with her.

I just want tomorrow night to go nicely. I want her to see that im a really good catch. I may not do the lake thing because by that time we would have talked more than enough. I may call it a night after i kick her a$$ in bowling.

She wouldnt have accepted that date if she didnt see anything in me up to this point. I want to stand out different from all the other dudes trying to get in her panties.

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, out of all these date types, which ones would you recommend for a 1st, 2nd and 3rd date?

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Legend
I've had dates like this. They always end up fizzling for me. It seems like it's too much pressure on both parties. Moreover, you spend money that you don't need.

My best dates are meeting a girl at a bar, giving her a few drinks, taking her back to my place to watch a video. Then, about 10 minutes into the vid, you plant a kiss on her and closing the deal.

If we still click after that and I want to hang out with her more, then I'll take her out on a date like you've described.

:cheer:

Kitsune

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MidnightResistance
So, out of all these date types, which ones would you recommend for a 1st, 2nd and 3rd date?
My last one went something like this:

1. Gallery/Planetarium/sightseeing
2. Long walk, seeing the city at night
3. Parks/Movie & Dinner

Seemed to go very well. Galleries are usually a good thing because there are a lot to talk about, especially if it's one you've been to before and know quite a bit.