I Need Testers For My eBook

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last few months I've been working on an eBook (and audio program) regarding Long Term Relationships. This particular subject isn't discussed much within the seduction community, unfortunately. I've personally always been more of a relationship kind of guy and enjoy them immensely.

I've found that a lot of guys can't seem to keep a girl. The woman will like them for a short while, but the attraction quickly fades. So, this is my answer to that problem.

If you want a free test copy, just leave your email in this thread, or PM it to me. After you read it, send me a short testimonial. I'll be putting it up on the sales page when I eventually put it up for sale.

The eBook deals with:

• Transitioning into an LTR
  • Selecting a Quality Girl
  • Maintaining Long Term Attraction
  • Traits of an Attractive Man
  • Relationship Killers
  • Setting Boundaries
  • Rewarding Good Behavior
  • Punishing Bad Behavior
  • Dealing With Drama
  • Sexual Power
  • Tons more...

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S: What are your opinions on the marketability of something like this? If you were me, how would you market it?

Get Busy Livin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Set up a website, buy a program such as TrafficBlazer, and set up a register form for members.

Send members small teasers from your eBook and then send them a link from which to purchase it from.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gangsteroflovela@aol.com

Looks like I am heading into a comitted relationship soon, so I can put the technology to the test. Please send. Thank you.

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent out the eBook to everyones email a few hours ago. Your testimonials will be greatly appreciated.

Kudos,
Matt

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here is what alot of guys don't seem to grasp.

when I was an AFCI came here to this site, to figure out how to get a Girlfriend. one in particular.

NOW.. any girl I am fvcking would be happy to settle down with me, even girls I have discarded would be happy to more than likey... but why would I WANT to. None have proven themselves better than the others.

a man is only as faithful as his options. if you have alot of options....a LTR isn't a goal any longer, it's something that happens when one of your many plates keeps spinning harder and faster than the others and you say 'damn. i like this plate"

most guys take one girl and carve the damn peg until it somewhat fits in a round hole. Why not work on yourself and your game, give yourself the options and wait for the right fit?

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
NOW.. any girl I am fvcking would be happy to settle down with me, even girls I have discarded would be happy to more than likey... but why would I WANT to. None have proven themselves better than the others.
Well that's good for you man. I'm happy for you.

backbreaker said:
a man is only as faithful as his options. if you have alot of options....a LTR isn't a goal any longer, it's something that happens when one of your many plates keeps spinning harder and faster than the others and you say 'damn. i like this plate"
Projecting your own personal preferences and views on others is a fallacy. Argument By Selective Observation to be precise. It's awesome that you're such a stud man. Again, I'm happy for you.

backbreaker said:
most guys take one girl and carve the damn peg until it somewhat fits in a round hole.
Argument By Selective Observation.

backbreaker said:
Why not work on yourself and your game, give yourself the options and wait for the right fit?
Which is... exactly what I teach in the book.

Kudos,
Matt

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a serial monogamist by my own standards. When I'm single it typically lasts for a few months where I date multiple women. I select the best fit for me and try to establish a real LTR, though I continue to keep my options open for the first 6 months.

So far I've been in 4 LTRs that have lasted over 2 yrs. You probably cant teach me a thing about LTRs and you seem to be after money with your proposal.

I would suggest that anyone who wants LTR info (for free) to open a thread on this site and PM me the link. If I cant answer with experience I will try to keep it open for those who can to pick up on it. The search function on this site is free as well. The whole idea of this community (at least for me) is the free exchange of ideas and experiences. LTR info isn't popular but it is available with a little bit of searching. No one should be charged for this type of information Roulette especially without any posts proving your knowledge.

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just sent the book out to everyone for free. They're testing it out for me and will be providing honest feedback.

Yes, I will be selling it eventually and I make no apologies for that. Will I be spamming this forum with ads about the book? Absolutely not.

If selling information is unethical, so be it.

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind checking it out, and I'd be glad to let you know what I think.

gmillar at gmail dot com

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Roulette said:
P.S: What are your opinions on the marketability of something like this?
If you can spike mens interest enough to shell out $$$ on the topic of LTR's you might want to see if any eskimos need ice.

Mind you , you got Oprah, Dr Phil and most of the mainstream media in general trying it's hardest to keep every guy whos dumb enough to listen in a LTR and telling us all how "important" they are to back your wares so you still got a chance of making a buck maybe.
Roulette said:
This particular subject isn't discussed much within the seduction community
Yeah funny that.

I don't think it's the nature of any man to be monogamous."- Marlon Brando.

socalrunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
please send it to irunforfun at gmail.com

i'll promise i'll provide detailed feedback upon reading it.

thanks