"I need space" But GF wants to see me for the weekend?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thegspwarrior97 said:
I've read all your posts and from what I can tell, your GF is not that bad.
Compared to the other girls that don't give you the time of day, or just completely ignoring you, well at least she doesn't ignore you. I say keep trying to sarge, but after u reach 500 approaches and its not working for you, maybe give your gf a chance.

Why do you even post on here? All you do is spread terrible advice and assume that since you haven't figured out what works for you that every guy is going to run into the same problems you have..... its getting old man! :down:

Slick's GF was a complete t-wat!! Repeatedly disrespecting him, flaking on him and most likely up to no good during the last few months. Stop being an ostrich and either ask for advice to improve your game and start reading up or stop spreading retarded advice.

PIMP

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thegspwarrior97 said:
Alrighty, ill be straight forward with you. IM in the same situation as Slick. However, I have not broken up with my GF yet. She is completey disrespectful towards me, and prolly been up to no good in the last few months. She also called me out on my weak game.

Advice is appreciated PIMP

Alright were getting somewhere now! haha Without high-jackin' Slick's thread; if you wanna PM me your situation or your looking for advice on improving your game etc, hit me up.

Definitely give you props for admitting where your at... that takes ballz :rockon:

PIMP

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No I didnt contact her, Nor did I check my phone. All I know is that she moved to NYC now, and Sometimes I think WTF shes up to now. My mind at times dazes off and thinks about her but I redirect my thoughts, its been almost a month!

DAMN TIME FLIES!!...

Next week Im going on vacation with my friends for a week..

That makes me feel ALOT better.. But Yes it does get easier... Why does part of me still want to contact her?

MushroomGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
thegspwarrior97 said:
Post her picture here and phone number here if possible.
Give us a shot now that you are moved on.
Wow what an ass thing to post. :kick: