i need some inspiration please help me..

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I live with relatives who aren't my birth parents.. I won't say the relationship for confidentiality I'm 19 years old and a few years ago I was heavy into drugs mostly ex and weed.. and per there request I quit but they still call me things like junkie, druggie and call me stupid and **** for brains and it hurts so much.. I've been trying to work on my confidence but how can I be confident when the only family I've ever known thinks ill never be ****. And I can see there disgust when they look at me and it hurts more than any rejection a female could give me. I mean I made a complete 360 I quit smoking weed and using drugs I started working though I don't make enough to just move or I would.. like someone please help me.. I'm lost I feel like a little ***** posting this but..

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear that you've made a change for the better, and stopped the drugs.

Here's what i would do:

1) Have a heart-to-heart conversation with them. Say, "I've stopped doing drugs and moved on, why can't you?"

And if they do not listen..

2) Continue with what you're doing, get some success in your life and in the long run, they should stop bothering you. In the meantime, just be oblivious to what they say. You're better than that.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Buddy,

I don't think your problem is even pick up related.

Here's the deal, you need to fix yourself before you start attracting women. Getting your life in order and getting all the pieces together are necessary in order to attract a high quality lady.

Think about it, would you want a mentally screwed up girl?

Anyway, this response wasn't meant to critisize, but I would definitely get this handled before trying to meet women, both for YOUR personal well being as well as the well being of the other party.

You need a strong foundation before you branch out.

-Kevin

BAM001

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with both ItsTheAttitude and EvilAgenda.

stick with it, youre bettering yourself. dont let anyone stop you.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have done a lot to change your life and that is a great step. It sounds like you know you have potential and are working towards making yourself better. I could understand how it hurts you. If they are not willing to change and stop putting you down then just remember how far you have come and keep looking forward. True confidence comes from inside, so you do not need them to confirm what you already know. You don't need them to confirm that you have unlimited potential. Keep improving yourself and try to treat them well even though they don't do the same to you.

Has anyone in the household ever physically abused you?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No physical abuse just verbal but now I realize that it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of me not even family one day they'll need me and ill be somewhere in life and ill remember how they acted when I wasn't ****.. thanks guys