I need some help.

rkc09

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this girl I know. She's 14, I'm 16. She's a Freshman, I'm a Junior. She's about an 8. She's been acting real flirty towards me. I found this site around summertime an it's really changed my life. Me in this girl started out as friends. But about a few months back she started flirting with me alot. Now I'm worried because, she flirts other guys alittle but idk she treats me alot different. And see she always trying to hold my hand, hug me, wrap her arm around mines while walking (you name it she's probably done it) and She flirts with me ALOT and always text my phone. We've had hour long conversions via text messages and she really seems to like me and her bestfriend even ask me if I liked her (of course I found a way around the question). Even this past Sunday she said she wanted to "bond" with me alittle more. But idk, does this girl like me or is she just playing games?

W0GB0Y

Don Juan
Reaction score
If shes treating you differently to the other guys, I'd say shes keen. Shes probably only flirting with other guys, because some chicks like to be a tease, and get fun out of it, or she wants to make you jealous.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, yes he does. Looks like she likes you man. Unless she is doing ALL of that to other guys.

W0GB0Y

Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends what the different stuff shes doing to you, aside from the other guys is. It looks like its good, eg. the hand holding. So I'd say it looks good for you mate!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rkc09 said:
Theres this girl I know. She's 14, I'm 16. She's a Freshman, I'm a Junior. She's about an 8. She's been acting real flirty towards me. I found this site around summertime an it's really changed my life. Me in this girl started out as friends. But about a few months back she started flirting with me alot. Now I'm worried because, she flirts other guys alittle but idk she treats me alot different. And see she always trying to hold my hand, hug me, wrap her arm around mines while walking (you name it she's probably done it) and She flirts with me ALOT and always text my phone. We've had hour long conversions via text messages and she really seems to like me and her bestfriend even ask me if I liked her (of course I found a way around the question). Even this past Sunday she said she wanted to "bond" with me alittle more. But idk, does this girl like me or is she just playing games?
1. Her flirting with other guys is to make you jealous
2. Her wanting to hold hands, hug and ect... could say she is into you. But, is it just as friends or sexually? You gotta decide.
3. She texts you alot and have had hour long conversations. This is where you messed up. Stop talking soo much on the phone.
4. Her friend asked if you liked her. She probably likes you and wants to know if you like her back.
5. She want's to hang out and bond more.

Some girls will give you all the signals that they like you. But, they only see you as friends. She seems to be into you. So, the only way to find out is by escalating things with her. Go in for the kiss. Use more kino in a sexual way.

jon3947

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a chance she is only flirting with you because u are 2 years older than her

rkc09

Don Juan
Reaction score
jon3947 said:
there is a chance she is only flirting with you because u are 2 years older than her
what do you mean by that?

rkc09

Don Juan
Reaction score
jon3947 said:
what do you mean by that?