I need some help.

shigi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a gf and I've been dating this girl for the last year and half and for next 12 months we'll be living separately in a different city.

So, we this God given chance I've decided to improve my don juan techniques and pimp some *****es.

So, I've been seeing this girl. She's a visa student from japan and she was my roommate. She has a boyfriend but we've been chilling a lot together.

Monday - We went to the movies.
Wednesday - We went to a bar to drink, played some pool, went to karaoke
Thursday - Stayed home in her room just talking, playing games until 4 AM.
Friday - she moved to another place (she was going to move out this day even before she met me).

and ever since she moved out we werent able to talk often. she's been chilling with her bf again but not as much as we did. she told me that only reason she's dating her bf is because he likes her a lot and she was feeling lonley cuz she doesnt have many friends but she said she doesnt like him too much.

Even though we chilled throughout all these times, we havent hold hands, kissed, made out, etc... yet. It's sort of hard when we both know we have gf/bf u know?

I want to slam this ***** so hard. What shuold my next move be? do you think this girl has a thing for me?

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
follow the basics man. Isolate, Kiss her, sex, if she gives token resistance just agree with her and keep pushing things forward, if she resist for real then tell her you have needs and if she can't meet them its over (unless you have another use for her, friends, connections etc)

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in other words, what should you do now that you didn't try anything you had the chance all this time, and now that she's with her boyfriend, you are wishing you could get her alone again.

Why didn't you kiss her?

By this time, while with her boyfriend, she's feeling relieved and glad that she was able to resist temptation (her guilt is getting the best of her), when in reality, the only reason she didn't cheat was because you didn't take charge by making the first move.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should just get straight to the point...ask her to come over and watch a movie with you again like old times. When your there make it comfortable and go for it ...plain and simple if she resists then continue your life and forget her because you fvcked up .

shigi

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i was goign to be straight up with her when i meet her next.
****ing gay. i didnt realize im too late, i was going to play it slow and pretend i ddint want her much. **** SON!!