I need some cute stories.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Ok, I'm not asking for success stories, or funny stories, or stupid stories. I'm looking for fairly short, cute little stories that would make a girl smile. Like when you're being really intimate during the pillow talk after sex or something. Just a nice little story, could be about anything, that you just can't help but smile or laugh a little about. You know what I mean, right?

Maybe this is the wrong place to ask for this kind of thing... Oh well. Come on guys, you can pull through for me! I know some of you have had more serious relationships before. Surely you had something like this that you told her one time and she just melted on you.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"You know, I have AIDS. Tee-hee :)"

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incog said:
"You know, I have AIDS. Tee-hee :)"
:D You made me laugh so hard my nose started to bleed...again...congrats! hahahaha!

Bro, pillow talk = feeling her up and getting ready to go for the second round.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Sigh... I should've known better. No one here is in it for anything more than pvssy.
"One time, when I was in college, it was cold out so I wore my winter coat. So I get to my class, and it was early as hell. Like 7:30 (make up a time), and I get in there, and sit down. I unzip/unbutton my coat, and begin to just d!ck around in my notebook passing time. I stood up and went out in the hall, and came back in maybe 1 minute later. As I'm going to sit down again, the professor tells me ' AoF, it would be nice if next time you wore a shirt to class. You're not Matthew McConahey(sp?).' I look down, and wouldn't you know it. I was shirtless."

Works wonders for me, although mine is a true story.

Change up whatever you think needs changing up.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Shinra said:
"One time, when I was in college, it was cold out so I wore my winter coat. So I get to my class, and it was early as hell. Like 7:30 (make up a time), and I get in there, and sit down. I unzip/unbutton my coat, and begin to just d!ck around in my notebook passing time. I stood up and went out in the hall, and came back in maybe 1 minute later. As I'm going to sit down again, the professor tells me ' AoF, it would be nice if next time you wore a shirt to class. You're not Matthew McConahey(sp?).' I look down, and wouldn't you know it. I was shirtless."

Works wonders for me, although mine is a true story.

Change up whatever you think needs changing up.
Thanks for actually responding Shinra. I'm not looking for stories that actually happened to someone, to pass them off as my own, though. I was thinking more like, just some fictional, quirky little story. I dunno, it could be about a cat and a ball of string. Think like, bedtime stories, kinda.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One day when my x girlfriend was asking me why I still lust over other women I told her the story of the frog and the scorpion. She thought it was very cute. (the moral of the story is that it is in my nature)

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
tell her the story about the time you went on a pantie raid and could only find jock straps and dildos.

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Thanks for actually responding Shinra. I'm not looking for stories that actually happened to someone, to pass them off as my own, though. I was thinking more like, just some fictional, quirky little story. I dunno, it could be about a cat and a ball of string. Think like, bedtime stories, kinda.
dude, thats exactly what your looking for... almost every story is brought in from RL, as for bedtime stories, you really wanna whisper sweet nothings into this girls ear about Mother Goose? or Humpty Dumpty? how about Pinocchio?

Well Im going to thank Shinra because I will be using that, lol

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once ****ed some chick, and said thankyou after every stroke, she was so touched by my politeness she cried afterwards

DJ Wrangler

Don Juan
Reaction score
onyx said:
I once ****ed some chick, and said thankyou after every stroke, she was so touched by my politeness she cried afterwards
LMAO! even if thats not a story u offered up im going to use it as one... I laughed so hard my roommates came to see what was soo funny...lol

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude is she doesn't laugh at some of this sh1t then she doesn't have a sense of humor

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah ace here's an idea,

go have a fvcking life. lead an interesting life so you dont' have to go to the internet for fake stories. read more so you don't have to come to a damn forum for ideas about "cuddle talk" that's bullsh1t in itself

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Potbelly said:
yeah ace here's an idea,

go have a fvcking life. lead an interesting life so you dont' have to go to the internet for fake stories. read more so you don't have to come to a damn forum for ideas about "cuddle talk" that's bullsh1t in itself
Wow... you have no idea how incredibly wrong you are. Stop thinking, your brain isn't working right. :kick:

I'm only asking for a simple story. Hasn't anyone ever heard of that?

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Wow... you have no idea how incredibly wrong you are. Stop thinking, your brain isn't working right. :kick:

I'm only asking for a simple story. Hasn't anyone ever heard of that?
Bro relax I was joking. You're obviously a Master Don Juan (as it says under your name) that just needed a simple story.

Try Green Eggs and Ham...works for me.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have NEVER had pillow talk.. normally i just talk about what i would talk about if i were talking on the phone..

or maybe tell a funny story about something that happend at work.

the last girl i told a Dr seus story to stopped answering my calls.. i dont' think she really like the cat in the hat as much as i did.. i was bouncing up and down as i turned the pages and clapping my hands.. maybe that had something to do with it

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Sigh... I should've known better. No one here is in it for anything more than pvssy.
You're on this forum looking for funny stories to tell a chick so you can pass them off as your own. What are you in it for?

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Wrangler said:
Well Im going to thank Shinra because I will be using that, lol
Glad someone else is gonna give that story a shot.

:yes: