I need some comebacks

wonderboy040587

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i moved to a small town in canada around 2 years ago from turkey.

well it was really hard making friends, i don't even think that i still have real friends, cuz i don't.

well anyways usually when guys friends get together and i'm with them, i'm usually made fun of, they call me turkey or make stupid jokes about me coming on boat or sending me back on a boat. and i don't have a comeback or just laugh at it.

and my accent, it's not really bad, or like pakistani funny accent, but i still got some and sometimes they laugh at it and i don't know what to do...

i really wanna stop this and actually just be like one of them in the group. and also is there anyt guides to being 'cool' or u know popular cuz i really need to read one, i have read stuff about dating and i think i have enough, now i just need to have more friends.

i don't know if i posted this in the right category, i have been reading alot of posts around here, but this is my first time actually posting one) any help or suggestions will be appericiated.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call me turkey or make stupid jokes about me coming on boat or sending me back on a boat

'Turkey, is that the best you can do? I know you have trouble forming sentences but come on man.'

'Sure, I'll leave, as soon as your sister (or mother, feel it out) comes over and picks up her $hit from my house.'

i really wanna stop this and actually just be like one of them in the group. and also is there anyt guides to being 'cool' or u know popular

That's your problem right there, wanting to be like them. Be your own man and make your own group. What makes 'them' so special?

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a search on 'popularity'. You'll get tons of results.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say to grab a steel chair and beat the absolute sh*t out of them, but since I can't legally...I have no advice. :D ;)

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some advice for ya, get a new username;)

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
and my accent, it's not really bad, or like pakistani funny accent, but i still got some and sometimes they laugh at it and i don't know what to do...
You want some real advice huh....? Ok I can give you some I think....

1. Stop whining like a d*mn baby...thats what I had to do. See I have a speech impediment, so I get laughed at sometimes. I use to care untill one day I said the H*ll with this.

1a. I mean really....wtf? You want to be friends with someone that makes fun of you? ( I don't know how far the teasing goes) If their just playing then don't worry about it. If their serious, tell em' to f*ck off.

i really wanna stop this and actually just be like one of them in the group.
2. Refer to what biker said about that.

and also is there anyt guides to being 'cool' or u know popular cuz i really need to read one
3. No you need some self-esteem. Coolness isn't just ONE thing. There's a lot of d*mn things that are cool. Don't change who you are to be cool for someone else. I had the same problem I told myself I didn't know what was cool. Just set down and think about what you like, I'm sure there has to be atleast one person around your area that likes the same stuff you do.

i have read stuff about dating and i think i have enough, now i just need to have more friends.
4. You think dating is easier than making friends? In a way dating is easier than making friends because a friend or friendship takes a lot of time. Trust me though if you have low self- esteem dating isnt going to be any easier because women can sense if your confident or not.

If you took this a lil harsh then....I don't applogize :) Just trying to give you some feed back and "suggestions."

Keep your d*mn head up! :cool:

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time they make fun of you joke about how 'you're gonna letthe beast out if you don't stop' then after they do it a few more times find the whimpiest one and just beat the **** out of him :p

You could also make fun of them, call them canadian pig dogs, make fun of their canadian decent, I mean there is tons of cracks you can make on canadians, just google them :)

You could also just be a str8 turkish pimp, and mack on all the ladies and just say **** you guys... eventually when they see how pimp you are they will all bow down in your awe :p

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even my arch enemy TheMinistered made a serious reply!

Original poster: Change names.
2)I wish my worst worries were your current worries.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JBizzles got it down.
Go ahead the post in the bible about popularity man.
Making real friends is a lot harder than dating. But its got twice as many benefits in my opinion.

Suggestion: If they make fun of you for your accent, laugh at their canuck accents.

And being cool isn't something you can just make happen. You don't change yourself to eb cool. Youa re yourtself, adn that makes you cool.