I need some advice.

Stormblast

Reaction score
My girlfriend of 5 months has just broken up with me. She was my first girlfriend, kiss, and I lost my virginity to her. Im really broken down right now, and need some guidance.

She broke up with me so suddenly, I did not expect it . She has always been telling me how much she likes me, was looking to do stuff with me further on in the future, etc. This breakup took me by complete surprise.

Her reason for breaking up was that she "wanted to be single because she just wanted to date".

However, she doesen't want to lose me, she still wants to do stuff with me like in a relationship, but just be single. I refused to do that because I don't want a half-assed relationship.

Plus she still wants to have sex with me. Since she was alot more experienced than me and because we did it alot, I learned fast and now Im able to **** her brains out. Maybe I could use that to manipulate her because she likes to get ****ed and gets crazy if she doesen't?
We broke up 2 days ago, and still both these days she calls me and talks to me on the phone. Also at school she still flirts with me, comes to my 1st class in the morning, tries to cuddle to me, etc.

WTF? Is she just messing with my head or does she really regret dumping me and now wants me back?

guys, basically I need help and guidance on how I should play this.

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm....from what i've just read...it sounds like your going to be used, but in a good way, kinda. You should emotionally detach yourself form this girl so she can do you no more emotional harm....i know this is like REALLY REALLY REALLY tough, but trust me, it can be done. now if you want the Sex, go for it, but remember with a few months practise with the material on this site and you could be banging chicks a 100 times hotter then her. It's not a good idea to stay with her for the sex though, i mean, do you like the feeling of being used, and while your being her little boy-toy your letting her sleep around with other guys, sure now you think "yes, i now have a ****-buddy" but her cuddling and flirting with you and **** tells me that she is USEING YOU. I personally wouldn't take that BS from anyone.

BUT

she could actually want you back, but i DOUBT IT HIGHLY, because she woulda told you.

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree; Emotionally detact yourself from her. Just read the matierial, if you haven't already.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU SHOW HER WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF.

YOU SHOW HER THAT YOU DON'T NEED HER.

F*ck the sh*t out of her, make her call you daddy. Then, only call her when you want to beat her cakes.

She'll end up missing the emotional part of you, and she'll want it back. Human nature at its best.

This is going to require near perfect self-control, but you can make it happen, okay? Also, make her a little bit jealous. And you're in!

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can hook up with different chicks if she can hook up with different guys. So like, it's friends with benefits. Seriously, she isn't trying to mess with you, she's just looking out for her best interests, so she can sleep with whoever.
You should do the same.